Hi guys

Hi guys
I want diet
I'm 185cm 98kg
how can i be 75kg?

Burn more calories than you take in.

Cut calories from your diet, exercise regularily.

Cardio and smaller, more frequent portions. Get that metabolism kicking.

DNP and amphetamine. 2 weeks at 450-500mg. Just dont rebound after.

Im 197cm and weigh 126kg
I've tried to work out but it's difficult to even get started. Annoying

Lol look at this pill popping faggot.

cut off your arms

-500 calories than normal + at least 30-45 min of cardio a day
Lost 25kg in 5 months

Kys, im serious

no flour (no bread, pie, cake....)
no sugar (no sugar!, no alcohol, hi-sugar fruits,
sugar must be 5th or later
ingredient on list, if store bought
box/can, etc.)
6oz cooked vegetables
8-10 oz salad
6oz protein from meat or 3oz from dairy

that is lunch and dinner

breakfast - oatmeal (6oz cooked) fruit (6oz, or 1 piece less than 10 oz) Dairy (6oz)

otherwise ask about food plan from:
foodaddicts.org (unpublished, have to get a sponsor)
overeaters anonymous (90 day plan or Grey Seet Plan....has many names)

It works if you work it, easier if you have someone you can commit to, and who will hold you accountable.

Do a real hard workout. I had the same problem but you start to like the fast heartbeat and sweat.

so you're saying that when i don't eat frequent portions i get my energy(calories) from a magic source?

Just eat small when you are hungry, dont count everything like a fucking tryhard or you'll go mental

No, you intake the same amount of calories over a 24 hour period, but break down that same amount into 6 small meals, not 2-3 larger ones.

track your calories. it's pretty easy and doesn't take up much time after you've get most of your foods set up. Find out what your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) is and eat less calories then that. Supplement your diet with training. Not the other way around! My training advice is to just go to the gym and work on building some muscle and do some cardio on the side. If you don't want to build muscle you could just do cardio, but weight training is proven to have a bigger effect on weight loss than pure cardio

PS, once you do this for 30 days, you will feel awesome as body metabolism changes.

You might actually get mild euphoria......don't let it make you do anything different, or treat anyone any different.......it will pass.

The danger of the euphoria feelings is you might bond with the plan or the accountability-contact as if a cult totem or leader....that would be very bad. It is just a food plan...fuck with it, and you fuck with yourself.

eat less, you need less food daily than you might think

May want to look at low carb high fat. I lost about 20 lbs last year just dieting. Hardest part is realizing even a single tortilla can fuck up your diet.

Healthy diet is bullshit. You just need to give your body what it needs. Your body does not care.

cut 23kg of your arm or leg off

weight in once when you start, then once each week for the first month. keep a record.
Use the weight (loss?) record as a tool for personal accountability, and motivation.

after 1 month, weigh yourself at same time of day, every day (morning before breakfast, is best) naked. Record weight at least weekly, as before.

As you arrive at weight goal, you need to slow down the weight loss...add grains to meal (3oz brown rice, quinoa, etc.... NO WHITE RICE...too much sugar in it)

If after several weeks you weight loss does not slow, add an ounce or more of grain.....this is where accountability coach is good help.....this is tuning your diet for maintenance.

Good Luck

I've lost over 10kg since Christmas by abusing cocaine.

Id suggest a low fat low carb high prot diet. Protein will be used to build muscles and its a secondary source of energy. Just make sure you have a calorie deficite in your diet and do some cardio.

Brown and white rice is almost the same, dont be a faggot please.

There is some merit in what you say.
If you are an athlete and work out and do lots of sports, you can tolerate and need more calories.

The deal with the plan is to measure how much you need, and expand the limits to fit ones needs.....but keep an account all the time.

If you don't do "emotional eating", of course, this is unnecessary.....but people who get to be overweight are either emotional eaters, or sound eaters driven by the effects of medications.....

I'm saying, if you are able to give the body what it needs, you wouldn't be asking for advice...

that is all

Keto is retarded long term dont do it

True

vyvanse; it also improves focus

It takes time for the husk of the brown rice to digest and release the hi sugar center....this causes a slower release of sugars...

the point is to slow the release of sugars so your system can handle the food without spikes of sugar......as well as to regulate the calories.

Go swimming 1 hour twice a week, gorge yourself with vegetables, eat chicken/turkey meat, don't eat fried stuff, drink only water.
Never eat pasta/bread at dinner.
If you want to eat some tasty but unhealty stuff, do it not more than twice a month.
You can get really fit with this lifestyle (source: i'm 185cm and I went from 102kg to 83) but the problem is that you have to keep it going.
It's not difficult to lose weight, but not falling in the old habits is (source, i went back from 83 to 102...)

Easy way is to go vegan. I was 93kg at 180cm now 82kg in 6 months. True story.

a spike in sugar will move calories into fat cells, slow digestion leaves it as useable, recyclable blood sugars.

eat whatever the fuck you like but cut calories and get some exercise. Lost 20lb doing this and still eat garbage. Make sure you account for everything that goes in, even if its a single sweet or a tiny amount count that fucker. It won't cost you a dime, you don't have to plan meals or fuckall just keep a notepad on you or use your phone. If you don't know how many calories is in something (like a takeaway) then find somewhere that has the info. Most places have that to hand these days so its not hard. Don't reward yourself with food when you lose a bunch of weight, buy new clothes or something else you enjoy. When you go down a size chuck out your old clothes and buy smaller ones. Means you'll notice weight gain straight away.

I mean why even bother with rice? Eat some complex carbs on breakfast, then just eat protein + low carbs the rest of the day and low fat + protein before bed. Seems pretty good for me i rarely even eat rice cause its kinda overrated, its just a filler for me.

ITT: Diets, Exercise, and Superstitions. Pick Two.

cut sugar and alcohol, take a stroll each day.

I'm 186cm and 70kg. Just live in a poor country like me