G'morning b

g'morning b,
hope you slept well
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

give me sauce and i will be ok

don't have sauce.
are you going to be ok?

I dunno.. I do have a statistics class in a few hours. Then back to loneliness I guess.

When I graduate, I think I will travel.

suicide is for pussies

oh.... ok- yes

>statistics class in
what you studying?
u dig math ?

i'm glad ur going to be ok.

I got some bomb as fuck leftover chicken nuggets I can't wait to eat today

Networking and Security.

It's ok, helps with everything, but not my forte. I understand how the numbers work and how most "math" is calculated pretty easily and quickly. I just find it boring and uninteresting. I know I'll need more of it later, but right now I have more of a "get it done early" mentality about it.

Because i have a sucessfull, upper middle class bachelor life filled with good money, pussy and small amounts of cocaine.

Chicken nuggets are shit
Go to kfc and get a 10 pack of wicked wings

keep it up. get smart, make money. congrats

So why haven't you killed yourself?

no reason. I get down sometimes and think about it, but ultimately I guess I don't get that down. I guess I'll stick it out.

dude give me sauce4

i got nothin op

Yeah shit gets better. Just realise: if i work hard enough, ill never have to work again

I just had the most satisfying fart.

no sauce.
thanks, and goood luck to you too.
i'll bet it stank.

Why don't you tell me why YOU are not going to kill yourself today, OP?

Honestly thought about it last night a lot. Failing even my easiest classes, might have to drop out of college again. Been drinking a six pack alone every night.

fav

Because I don't have the guts to do it

i did.

I thought about it a lot throughout highschool and almost did it. 5 years later and I'm loving life. Not to be a white knight but I hope anyone that has these thoughts seriously holds out and reconsiders. Life can be so shitty at times but there's always the future to look forward to.

24year old here, have tried thousands of things, not a single one made me feel like saying 'this is worth it'

I've long lost hope in myself

lol pic so fake. the creature in back would have a limp boner; awaiting to be 100%

stick it out bro. i'm sure you'll find something.

I had nothing. For 3 years after highschool I had no idea what to do with myself. Then I got a job, a car, saved up money and moved out. Just gotta keep moving and only reflect on the past when you're down and see how far you've come.

I have someone in my life that makes me happy, who enjoys my company regardless of my flaws

ay, haven't seen you in ages dude. how've you been?

all is well.
how u?
congrats. I wish the best for you both.

I'm sitting in the parkinglot ready for my job interview.

Check

These

Numbers

FUCK

Because there's a chance I'll get better.

That would be really dumb since the plumber is coming tomorrow.

because im too much of a fucking bitch to kill myself, o ill keep living and continue to hate nearly every aspect about me

Because I have a hot Asian wife that let's me have threesomes with her friends. I have a cool house with a 4 car garage. I drive a brand new 42k dollar Golf R. I have lots of friends that I see regularly. My parents are still together and I have a good family. I have no debts. I have extra money for stupid shit like vidja, eating out, car parts, etc.

I mean, I don't really like my job but that's basically the only negative thing in my life. It pays well enough to deal with though. So basically why the fuck would I want to kill myself?

eh, could always be better. failed 2 subjects at uni, roommate/best friend moved out cause he has done even worse at uni then me. Getting no shifts at work, so im sitting alone at home all day waiting to be called in. Got no friends, feel pretty sad alot of the time desu. everyday i try to convince myself not to get drunk.
But yeah, don't have to wear pants most days so that's pretty chill i guess

>not hating every aspect

fuc u doin

Oh forgot to mention also 2 awesome cats and 3 cute dogs.

I only have HS finished, on a country with high unemployement rate

Managed to get a work 700km away from home, so did my gf. We broke up and I had to return home 3 months after my job ended because I couldn't stand the loneliness and wasting the few money I had left.
I'm not cut for this world

I'm going to see one of my favourite bands soon and I've already paid for the ticket, might as well hold on a little longer.

i hope you do get better.
>I have a hot Asian wife that let's me have threesomes with her friends
cool man

Possibly getting laid tonight, won $200 on scratch off a week ago, might be up for a promotion to manager with a nice pay raise and benefits. 2016 sucked horribly but 2017 starting off pretty good, glad I didn't kill myself new years as planned.