How come Sup Forums is okay with us killing animals yet its a taboo if we kill a human

How come Sup Forums is okay with us killing animals yet its a taboo if we kill a human

Since when has it been taboo to kill a human?

/thread

The law

Funny. I've killed people and the law has no issue with it.

Demand Story

Law doesn't make it taboo.

USAF Officer
Bomber Aircrew
Dae'ish fuckers
Deploy Qatar
Iraq/Syria
200+ killed
/story

because animals are animals and humans are humans, there is a vast difference in self-awareness or consciousness, perhaps like between animals and plants, why do you think it's ok to kill a plant and not to kill an animal?

humans are animals just they make more sound when dying, animals squeel humans screech and kick

I found it easier to kill humans than animals.

it's not taboo to kill niggers.

I think you got this backwards guy

Humans don't screech and kick if you put a bullet hole in their forehead.

it is def the other way around nobody fucking cares about the human but its fucked up if you post shit torturing or killing animals

>niggers
>humans
oh user....

law only makes it more difficult

wheres the fun in shooting, i like a nice blunt object... maybe a stone smashing against there head it feels amazing like a water bag first hard but you break through the skull and its all wet and soft

there should be open season on niggers

trumps president now lets hope it happens

you are the reason liberals do what they do

Widzę OP jest polaczkiem i Gejem bo ma problemy z coroczną Pogonią na lisy

Ding dong, wake up call. Who the fuck lets you put out any sort of real human gore on popular news-feed channels or other similar broads. I've seen hundreds of animal torture videos posted on broadcasts and maybe 5-10% of that human related. Duh, duh, duh, duh. Can't stress this shit enough.

because b is now filled with faggots, sjws
's, feminists, millenials, edgey fahhot children, newfags and trolls

the old b would laugh at the death of people and bring justice on those who harmed animals

ewidenie. dzika swinia is best swinia.

>How come Sup Forums is okay with us killing animals yet its a taboo if we kill a human

How new are you? It's always been the other way around on Sup Forums.

Because we're wired to be tribalistic, we value our own species over others, it's biological.
Please go get a high school level education for your own sake and everyone else's.

its the other way around retard.

>people

Troll and cancer

Because animals don't pay taxes.

This is a barbaric practice.
If people want to take pleasure in killing defenseless animals at least do it to feral cats.

Wer braucht diese dämliche Pack von Jägern?

God put the plants & animals on earth for man to use.
Plus,people like wearing fur because it's warm & looks good

those defenseless animals, as you called them, are nothing but vermin who reproduce without control

Are they invasive or did you mongs just kill of all their predators?

Because the thought of humans dying makes most humans uneasy. People don't have to same sympathy for other living things. In short: Humans are weak.

Since man has taken out the apex predators there is nothing around to control the population. Thru hunting & trapping we can control the amount of animals so they don't starve and get diseases like the mange & distemper
Pic related, A Vizla,Hungarian hunting doggo

Humans are worst than animals.
Fuck humans.

I can't get foxes out of my dick

Thank you for your service, sir.

the imagination is strong with this one

toppest of kekests.

I, for one, cannot wait to see a LOT LESS NIGGERING going on.

Although I agree that some pests should be controlled. Like fucking wild boars. Those pieces of shit will eat anything, even themselves.

And you are the reason that Trump got elected.

Also some Niggers are invasive species and should br dealt with. Fucking little nigglets too.

don't forget Injuns

Cause killing implies need for food, eg you hunt.
Kill humans means canibalism.
Why do you think Ameritards are so fat?

Did it make your dick hard slaughtering cuntlims! Tell us about the most brutal kill that you made and that you know about so that I can fap to it.