What turn you on about girls?

What turn you on about girls?
Personally, I love it when they smell and dress nice, perfume or natural it's hot asf

Eyes. Dark, beautiful eyes.

Is English your first language?

It's gonna be really embarrassing for you if you're a native speaker and you aren't just practicing English.

This is some grade a autism or at the very least, an exceptionally sad attempt at trying to be "one of the guys"

I personally love how none of them ever want to fuck me

Smell is one of the strongest it's to memory plus not to mention the pheromones...so yea scents of women can be extremely intoxicing.

i like it when they arent rusty

Also a god tier turn on, user
>he made a fucking typo
>get the noose
Fuck off you retard lmfao

Nice waste and hips, great arse. Real breasts don't have to be big just nicely shaped and not silicon. Expressive face hate that blank detached model look.

Oh and I like my women smart, kind and with a good sense of humour.

lucky I met my wife really, she ticks all the boxes.

Get back to your trap thread faggot

Beta male defending beta male. I know you just want to be one of the guys, but you act too faggy and it's embarrassing.

>What turn you on about girls?
submissiveness
kindness
innocence
cute, symmetrical mousey faces
thin, proportional bodies
cute voices

Who is this girl

My biggest turn off is girls who have plastic surgery to look as much like a sexdoll as possible.

Frankly if I wanted to fuck a sexdoll I would. over inflated lips and cone shaped rubber tits are not a turn on for me.

Unconventional beauty, unique features and body types.

And gingers with freckled everything

Natural hair color does it for me. Blue eyes. Sorta of girl who would be able to have your back in a fight

>trying this hard
I can tell you were bullied at school and you're just salty that you don't have a say on women because none of them will ever want you, you're a fucking loser man.

Fat ass
Small tits
Hygiene
Productive
Ethical
intelligent
Challenging

He's right you should kill yourself fucking foreigners shitting up the place as usual

Alissa Violet
Oh wow, I'm legit confused as to how someone can be this mad at absolutely nothing at all, are you ok user?

I want a tanned, freckled, green eyed fit girl

Thanks m8. Nudes?

you'll need more than dubs for that, son

>foreigners
"Don't want nuna deez MOZLEMZ n theez meyxicanz shittin up MY God given land"

Do you understand how retarded you sound?

Dubs I get a girl like this. This year.

I'll take this.

Yeah but here's hoping

>What turn you on about girls?

TITS AND HOLES

Don't care, fuck out fucking foreign shitface faggot

No idea if she has nudes tbh
Also, what makes you think I'm foreign to you?
Once again, you're retarded and I fucking guarantee you wouldn't have the spine to say that to an actual foreigner face to face, they'd snap your twig ass in half

>fuck out
Nah, most foreigners love fucking your women and taking your jobs way too much to get out, get used to it you inferior shit

Because your English is absolute dogshit and you sound like a literal half retarded nigger? Pretty sure that gave it away

>Nice waste

>because your English is absolute dogshit
No it's not, you just don't have a leg to stand on against me so you're making shit up to cover your ass, like the bitch you are

>call someone's English dog shit
>misuses the word "literal"

I like quirks
Like gf is real cute and has this goofy little gap between her teeth
It's A+
I find 1 weird thing on a girl is nice so long as the weird thing isn't a penis