New Tassie thread cont

New Tassie thread cont.

Bung oath cunt what a rip stoinker of a devil that is, cane toads as

Taz, sic 'im

I don't know her last name, she had this trainwreck of a boyfriend called Dan that would show up and lose his shit over "other blokes looking at my missus". The guy breathed pure crystal meth and swallowed whole vials of valium in a night, what she saw in him is totally beyond me. Why they let him into the building is also beyond me.

Probly because he's a filth cunt who gets results

In reply to this dude

Actually none of us work as prostitutes. You'd actually be surprised. There was a disgusting piece of work who called herself 'Ann' who used to fuck people for money, but that's because she was such a shit stripper she didn't make any money that way and it was an easy last resort.

We make more than prostitutes for doing less. Why would we bother?

yeah, Hep C positive results

because I have a cock like a pringle can and know that tits feel like bags of sand

I get people want to have a good time, tried a few drugs in my time, but why people would get mixed up in meth is beyond me.

Guess I'm just lucky I've never been in a position where meth seems better.

They literally let anyone in. It's actually quite a dangerous club. The bikies are mates with the bosses, there's some kind of drug deal thing going on there. Girls have literally been assaulted, slapped across the face, held down and jizzed on, etc etc. It's not safe at all, I've seen bouncers leave over the shit that goes on there because they're told to keep quiet and not call cops.

Film the jizzing on next time.

smoke shard and go hard from iso to O'bar get knocked out at momo's like "welcome to Hobart"

In hobart basically every drug is actually meth. The coke is meth, the speed is meth, the caps are meth, everything is fucking meth.

I know for a fact Shane Farmer still does consultancy work there. He even offers to pay for tit augmentations. I wouldn't piss on that cunt if he was on fire.

I'd just laugh, film it and upload it to youtube.

It's why you have people coming from interstate and Asia to make use of your great university, while you local folk waste away. Sad really.

(except weed)

The salads are meth. The mayor is meth. The Christmas tree is meth. The meth, suprisingly, as bathsalts.

except for the weed and acid. them shits is good

Lol you're in the wrong crowds brother-mayng.

The ketamine is fucking filth as, who buys coke in australia, speed basically IS meth and the caps are good depending on where you source them.

In the words of that fat pmply guy from youtube, "Pingers."

What is the meth made from?

Moar of Cait H

shake and bake, or the bikies smuggle in precursors and cook up in Devonport.

wait how many fingers does that fucker have

I'm out if smokes and about ready to fucking stab a girlscout if she looks at me wrong...

Yeah he's a shithead. He used to hang around high as balls on god knows what, losing his temper and angrily screaming at any girl that dared walk past him in the wrong way. I think he's currently classed as a 'shadow owner'. He has his rapey fingers in a lot of pies though, here and mainland. He's rich as fuck and has heaps of drugs. He's untouchable.

I met a bloke who lost a thumb to one when he thought it was a cat and tried to scratch behind it's ears.

Straya.

And what are the bikies made from? Are the chocolate chips real or those bullshit fake ones? Chocolate trips

Is that Olivia?

More than enough to castrate you via you arse.

Shannon I think.

You shouldn't be this tired at only 2 am, mate

Raa

>He's untouchable.
I wouldn't be so sure. Evil feeds on evil. Sooner or later, he'll get what's coming to him.

Mixing it up a bit.. got nudes of Zephan LS. He's a fucking douchebag

What, like karma? Fuck that noise.

Haha Raa does most of the MG girls' nails.

They've said that for years. He raped all those girls 8 years ago now. He's doing better than ever. Sometimes karma is just cruel

heres a fat little tassie pig for you to enjoy

She's hot too!

I'm not talking about Karma. I'm talking about the propensity in the criminal underworld for ambitious little shits who are younger, faster and deadlier than you coming along and wanting everything you have.

Having at least three pigs on your payroll helps a lot, I'm sure.

What? Did you really think it was *bikes* that had all those rape victims scared into silence?

does this beluga walrus feminist have a name?

Holy fuck, do your laundry girl

Not exactly a good advertisement for the club all this talk. Never going there, lol.

She's also fucking hot as.

Beat me to it

and your daily exercise

Ooh, if any of you cunts happen to meet this disgusting mole, stay the FUCK AWAY.

She is one of those pathological liar severely disturbed people. Like she tried to tell everyone she had four strokes. Then her lies got worse and worse and she ended up pretending she had cancer for a month and the chemotherapy cured it in that time but she didn't lose any hair.

She goes by the names Monique, Ann, Jay, Effie, and probably others too. Was living down in Hobart here for a bit before she got evicted for owning animals illegaly in her rental and letting them shit everywhere and eat the walls. Now she's up in Burnie. Watch out for her guys. I think she's shaved her head now

looks like she's hard to miss to be honest...

Fucking norfik here bois.
Why is everyone up at this time?

Now, there's an odd propensity for lying cunts to pretend to have cancer, but I think I knew this bitch as "Taz". She was a manipulative bitch, she capitalised on the Queensland floods to make up a bullshit story about losing *two* sets of twins in the floodwaters. The lie was easy to disprove.

Seriously, why is it always cancer?

Yuck dude NN is the pits...

I wouldn't bother. 4channers don't normally have a lot of money. We like money.

tits or gtfo

Pretty sure she already did but not 100%.

yes.

fuck, Its not that bad. Become friends with all the druggies and then just chill and get some pussy and some weed. Plus its a pretty tight community and if you just make sure not to piss anyone off your fine.

If you really liked money you'd get the hell out of a dead-end Hobart jiggle joint and go to Melbourne or Sydney, where you don't have to deal with half the shit you do now

Something is wrong with your dog

I will when I graduate. However, I'd prefer not to overpay, which is what is happening in clubs in this fucking country. A lap dance? Never over $50 fucking dollars in my book.

Yeah, he was eaten by that thing.

what did u mean when u said there was some kind of drug thing happening with the bikies?

Gabby C P

>drugs
>bikies

Omg, like, what do you mean?!

Oi, you know a slut Jess, goes by Jesska?

hnnnggg that tummy

Way ahead of you m8 I'm moving to Perth in 12 days

Nah man, not off the top of my head

well like are they storing jugs of precursor under the stairs? dealing out of a corner booth?

or are they just laundering the cash through the place because of the amount of money that exchanges hands in notes in a single night?

I know exactly what you mean

Got anything from NN?

Ingrid N

All the best, mate. Don't take no guff.

You know honestly? I'm not even sure. I don't really get into that drama. If I stay out of it it never turns nasty for me.

All I know is that the owners of MG are chummy with the bikies because of some kind of drugs dealings going on. Probably including a few other people as well. There's a lot of drugs going through that place, it's being raided all the fucking time

Any Devonport or NW fags in here?

Can we all agree on no more Ingrid N? Boner kill

Is your name Alex and do you now identify as a boy??

What a grouch

dubs speak the truth

eh? shes just a bit older and has had kids. You a virgin?

I AM a man. This chick isnt though.

I'd say definitely laundering. There is weeeeird shit going on with the money in that place

The fact that you're asking if I'm a virgin at the same time as thinking that trainwreck is attractive blows my mind, bro.

I ask b'coz I knew a tattoo parlour in Sydney they used to launder cash. lots of cash handed over every day, totally subjective pricing, easy to launder coke money that way. that's why bikies always move in on unguarded tattoo parlours.

Oh ok. I know a currently transitioning boy who was born a girl who looks just like pictured. Same hair etc

It's real life bro. Will happen to every woman you ever meet.

I'm with man that chick nasty

Fucking tassie bush pig moles no wonder everyone thinks we fuck our cousins

which mc club?
tell that dude to keep his external meat, over time the hormones will give him a clit-chode with more sensitivity than a normal cock, if he gets the meat lopped off he'll never really enjoy fucking a woman with the bullshit prosthetic

kek I dare say it's never going to enjoy life no matter how sensitive that "meat chode" gets

Kek, I know an alex as well that was born a chick and is now a guy. Dif hair tho

Anyone know Candice?

I know I'd eat that ass for days, that's for sure.

From what I've seen, it could feed you for days. Just POW!

ok you just enjoy knowing nothing, jon snow, clits have shitloads more nerve endings than cocks, surgeons can't do dick about building dicks and a trans man with a clit-chode can fuck all night with smoke breaks and a decent meal. think about that next time you blow your wad in five minutes and your gf goes to sleep unfulfilled, odds are that she will be

last name?

I blow my load in 7 minutes, you fag.