Guy who punched Spence here. AMA

Guy who punched Spence here. AMA.

yeahno.jpg

Who is spence?

Oh, so you're that shit eating cuck?
Like.. literally shit eating. He gets abused as a toilet for women in leather.

that i am!

nothing to ask. i wish you had a weapon is all. good job and keep smashing nazi assholes..

How butthurt are you leftfag ?

I had a hammer earlier on but I got rid of it. Thats my only regret.

The only good Sup Forums NeoNazi is a DEAD Sup Forums NeoNazi.

We are at WAR with these subhumans. I wish that Spicer had taken a bullet on camera, not just a fist.

you really sound like one of the good guys.

If you think that is a valid argument in any way, you're clearly outside of your mass retardation containment unit.

Cuck

know a few people working on it. youd be surprised how much antifa has infiltrated the alt-right, along with security services they've been checking out in the aftermath.

We used to think about tolerating intolerance. You pieces of shit walked all over us and called us spineless, so that shit's out the window.

Egalitarianism is a socioeconomic and philosophical imperative and unlike ideals, it does recognize the need to deal with its fucking ENEMIES.

Every last ANTIFA member will hang, rest assured.

Literally who? Also nobody is gonna believe you without a timestamped pic, so if you're serious you'd better be able to back it up or else none of us are gonna waste our time giving you attention.

Antifa are pussies I would stab one if someone did that shit to me fuck alt right and antifa
FAGGOT

And you don't even know how many antifas will be the little bitches of niggers in jail, don't you ?

Why are you such a pussy. Why hide your face. Why the sucker punch?

>implying punching someone in the face because he dislikes his political views is a valid argument.
How about fuck you.

Everyone saw him cry on TV.

Pussy.

if i was lying and just trying to waste your time, your reply is proof that it works

if im telling the truth im still getting lulz out of making you fucking frogs shriek your little heads off.

this is working. fellow antifa, feel free to pretend to be me anywhere you like.

you know that most people on there arn't nazis? Most of the guys using nazi shit are doing it as a form of gallows humor in reference to a ruling elite.

Furthermore you realize that most 'nazi' groups, including spencers click are honeypots?

You don't though, you should know that the guy who hit spencer is literally a shit eatting cuckold, you're some edgy college fag whos lashing out. You're the reason trump won, kill yourself.

>COTY
Why did you not castrate yourself before making subhuman kids?

lol, worth it.

do you take brain force?

If your political views involve the subjugation of other people's political rights, fuck off, you don't have a high ground. Pure tolerance will always lose to intolerance, there has to be a line.

Thanks for being a patriot!

>We used to think about tolerating intolerance
what's your thoughts on islam?

the same thing i think about christianity. its fine but when people start using it as a tool to subjugate others those people deserve to fucking hang.

Yeah, he does. I'll put the list out now. Supremacists, religious zealots, and heroin dealers should all be shot on sight.

>being this wrong
the promise of jobs in the shithole rustbelt is what swung electoral votes. too bad he just chased cheap merch off. so now the rustfags wont even have shitty walmart clothes to dry their hobo tears with

fuckin a. if supremacists want their supremacy so much they'll have to fight for it.

That's how democracy works. If you find violence is a valid argument because your feelings were hurt, you're actually the one who has to fuck off.
This is the democracy the people wanted. Now they're complaining, because democracy was done. Typical leftist view.
>'I didn't get what I wanted *cry*
> Violence will help, I'm sure.
> It's everyone else's fault, I did the right thing because buzzfeed/facebook/twitter/snapchat told me so.

I really hate these millenia kids.

Islam is nothing but the latest threat in a vicious cycle of religious extremism. RELIGION as a whole is the core problem. Islam is just one of the most virulent strains of it in the modern era. That said, Christianity is still an atrocity unto mankind as well, and it could be argued they are still the greater threat to us all.

Militant muslims have fear and weapons.
Psycho Christfaggots have NATIONS and GOVERNMENTS.

There is a lot more to it, but you are way more correct than the other guy

>fuck Alt-Right and Antifa

You seem....confused and irritable.

alt-right is a movement whos platform states they have a status of superiority above all others by birth. the United States is based on the principal that all men are created equal. if the alt right have something to say they can say it to the floor beneath my fucking boot.

>crying
What are you doing?

That was in no way implied by the post you quoted, moron.

If the US is based on the principal that all men are created equally, how come you have a problem with people that don't want islam in their country?

were working on setting up hitsquads in every city of every state right now. Politicians, business owners, priests, doctors, factory workers, employed, unemployed, if we find out you're holding a candle in the light of the alt-right we'll put it the fuck out and be gone before anyone even saw us.

This is greatness.

samefag

because once you outlaw one religion because thugs and criminals use it as a prop, there's nothing stopping you from doing it to another, and another, and another until only the reigning party's favorite religion stands alone.

photoshop confirmed

>wrong.gif

>tuff underage fgt. Git out lil pusi boi

Sup Forums gets BTFO by an actual shit eating cuck... 2017 is getting interesting

whatever helps you walk to your car tonight feeling safe sweetheart. lets hope you're right

I hope Richard Spencer has fucking brain damage, the cunt

You need to understand something here: There are PLENTY of issues that have "gray" areas where both (or all) sides have facts to support their arguments. In THESE issues, debate and discourse are valid and they determine things like social and political movements.

When one side has ZERO facts, ZERO data and exists entirely through the proliferation of BULLSHIT ("fake news", "alt-facts"), it is NOT valid and is NOT permitted at the debate table. You fuckers love to act like we're "intolerant" of people who disagree with our views, but you fail fully to comprehend that their views are BULLSHIT. If we as a people have to stop and debate with people every time some retard claims that 2+2=7, we will never get anything done again.

The modern right is fact-free, dangerous and uneducated. Anti-science, anti-fact, anti-education and far too religious for its own good. The things these enemies of modernity believe are not valid arguments, they are false data points constructed by the enemies of progress and ignorance profiteers.

So, no, you don't get a seat at this table. Not until you grow the fuck up. This is the Information Age. Friendly reminder that the computer you're using right now has the ability to present you the COMPLETE working knowledge and scientific and historical record of all of mankind TO DATE. There are no excuses for the kind of pitiful ignorance you cling to.

Quick reminder, this fucking shit is already happening all over the US with the far right subhumans' "relgious freedom restoration" movement.

I'll beat the living shit out of you and fuck your girlfriend right after if you want. Antifa is pretty pathetic, a real paper tiger.

lol, right? i love how they keep bringing attention back to how their poster boy got wrecked by a shit eating cuck.

"Im bleeding. making me the victor"

Step up bitch. You ain't seen nothing yet.

tl/dr

I fly a helicopter to my car you fucking pegboi.

exactly. we shouldn't tolerate anyone manipulating a religion for their own power-agenda. that goes with every religion.

Look guys! NeoNazi damage control!

Aren't they just so retarded it's kind of cute?

what, you mean your baby getting blasted by a cuck was just the tip of the failure-iceberg? i cant wait

godspeed. We NEED a herd-thinning desperately.

Of course you do.

You have threats basement boy, that's all.

He had brain damage LONG Before that blow.

>this thread

Go ask your boy Dick what we got and tell him I fucking sent you.

except this time its real

OP here. it worked!

I predict this is getting changed. Want to march or participate in an orderly and organized protest? No masks to hide your identity.

Protest masked or without a permit and get wrapped up in the legal system. Riot and even if not actively looting, destroying property, or causing bodily harm? Those are crimes and your presence is in the commission of those crimes. You'll be charged under whatever penalties for the crimes committed.

This is only equitable dispensing of justice. If you're a "getaway driver" in a bank heist and hit / kill someone when trying to escape; everyone in the car is charged with vehicular homicide.

I'm Op and i can agree with that.

check 'em

Czech me

Yea, you sure demonstrated your moral superiority. Punching people when they aren't looking is how the real heroes show their courage. Running away and hiding your face shows everyone how justified you are.

If you can't beat a nazi with words and have to resort to violence you're fucking sad. These people's rhetoric practically debunks itself.

How does it feel to know you just gave a fucking NAZI the moral high ground?

>Everyone
We are referring to a specific group.

>disagrees
One cannot disagree with facts. One is simply wrong and stupid if he tries.

>me
seems like this is a lot more of a consensus these days, what with the KKK doing victory laps.

>literally

"shares too many common characteristics and goals with for there to be much chance of it being mere coincidence.

>Hitler
Aren't you the fuckers who made a meme out of how Hitler did "nothing wrong" and love posting edgelord images of him that try to cast him in a normal light?

>soul

trolled softly or just image made by a moron?

You should be in jail. Attacking people for different political views is some super shitty commie bullshit assclown.

You are defending a white supremacist piece of shit.

Your argument is invalid.

banning masks at protests and charging people en masse at a riot just means we go even more sleeper cell than before

this

Well done OP. Keep up the good work.

Samefag detected

scary

>click

Great work. One down, tens of thousands more to go.

OP here. thanks for the drink. seeya later fuckos

Nah, to paraphrase he said you are a pussy for side swiping Spence and then running off like a faggot.

He didn't defend Spence, he just made you aware of your faggotry.

Nope. Im different. Not the same at all.

You seriously believe this is him? Literally laughing out loud at how fucking stupid you are.

Not even 1488 but regardless, you faggot cockchoppers are done