Fuck you trolls, WOMEN DESERVE TO BE HAPPY

fuck you trolls, WOMEN DESERVE TO BE HAPPY.

you're all pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lcsKkgUw_g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g7LCCSW6QVg
youtube.com/watch?v=Hi0Zt1zXt3M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tits or get the fuck out

yo, can you not bash on modern art? Sup Forums needs to come together as a family and work with one another. Trump is a bad mean man, who hurts feelings, this needs to be illegal.

So tumblr is raiding us again, eh?

What does lgbt have to do with women's rights?

BTFO back to tumblr, cunt

All troops on deck

> LGBT
>claiming to be about womens rights
>lol

All feminists are lesbians

MY SON IS A FEMINIST. WE HAD HID HIS MALE GENITALIA REMOVED AT 2, SO HE WOULD BE MORE FLUID.

We would support you if you weren't a petty fuck.

Shame on you, leftwingfags

MEANWHILE..
At OP's house.

obvious same fag. get out of here cuck. This board is shitty enough without you stroking your dick while talking to yourself

couldn't do this on Sup Forums cause everyone would know you're a samefag and your thread would just die

all this hate and the fact people think I'm fabricating comments, proves the patriarchy. fuckers.

What about bisexuals and traps?

permission to dox?

Does Sup Forums actually fall for bait as obvious as this? Or have anons gotten to the doubly ironic point where they respond to bait, by "falling for it" but actually theyre baiting the baiter

I bet if you replied to every comment in this thread and took a screenshot of your own reply half of them would say (You)

damn right

youtu.be/g7LCCSW6QVg

... posts LGBT nonsense while talking about how women have rights

Women, gays, homos, queers, fags, dykes, niggers, kikes, we get it, you're all allied and you're going to destroy Western society that's already been destroyed.

Women deserve to be happy, so be straight.

they deserve to be just as happy as everyone else, which is not very happy at all.

They get no special privileges. None.

hahah keep hating with your mansplaining.

this is why angela merkel is a strong female leader.

>women deserve to be happy
wow that is loaded
that implies women as a group are unhappy, and i can think of at least one example of that not being true
you also seem to insinuate we are the cause. this is also not true
yes, women deserve to be happy, just like men, no less, no more.

if you are a man, you have 0 right to comment on women utility happiness. I AM A TRANS WOMAN I AM THE NEW LAW.

Everyone deserves happiness.

No one owes you that happiness.

Feelings are not rights.

>yes, women deserve to be happy,

Why? Why do you feel that women are at a point where they deserve happiness. They've sat on their ass for 200,000 years, occasionally they'd get fucked, occasionally they'd have to spit out a child.

However, overall, women have done next to nothing since human survival has depended on shielding women from any difficult work or from danger

In the last 50 or so years, women have grown to resent the male gender that has created the world they live in. This resentment, hatred, and abuse of the male, is worth them being happy?

By what criteria have women earned the right to be happy with themselves. Honestly, if i were female, I would rightly be ashamed, and expect more from myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hi0Zt1zXt3M

look at this faggot

so you agree with the transgender bill? whose the real faggot,.

He looks like some kind of gnome or gnoblin

im gnot a gnoblin

who here said they didnt?