What do you think of brexit? Good or bad?

What do you think of brexit? Good or bad?

Brexit = The people are angry, but too stupid to know what to be angry about, which is bankers owning most of the wealth.

I am happy Britbongs cucked themselves out of existence. Mfw leaving the EU they still have to keep their pakistans and indians

>mfw they think they still Empire and not a tiny pathetic island perhaps a bit more relevant than Moortugal

Still. Fuck eu

good and bad. the EU has gotten to large and controlling, it helps some places like greece but the benefits britain gets from it can be gotten outside of it with no real downside

Brexit isn't happening, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Really? Why

they used loopholes to say they haven't left the eu and have to revote again in i think a year.
there's a massive pro eu anti isolated britain campaign going on in britain so by the time the vote comes again they are hoping the vote will be to stay
it's all gonna come down to how well leaders do till that point just like in usa with trump. say it won't work all you want but if it does people will put faith in that over all the propaganda in the world

ha! peasant

Good, the world needed this as an example, less imperialism and more freedom, I do not know how the british were not bothered in have to swallow decisions of foreign powers in their own territory for all those years, i would be outraged.

As a brit....wtf you talking about

We will see many €urexit when Draghi will start the tapering, front row Italy.

>mfw muricans get nervous because the EU is pretty much ruled by germany
>mfw german reich part 2
>mfw this time we fuck your murican asses

>tfw germany is screwing over its own people
>tfw arabs will take over
>tfw germans flee germany for fear of being wiped out by new muslim overlords
>tfw isreal takes you in

Fart

Don't you think we should build an army first for that?

Brexit just means less funding, more immigrants.

Why the fuck did some chav nutjobs think leaving the EU would magically make the UK 100% atheist again?

The US is an isolated shithole where people vote for leaders based on how meme-full their Twitter accounts are.

Germany is basically the leader of the first world now.

you might actually be retarded, user

its a good thing its time for the EU to be over anyway they have been on life support for the better part of a year

I work in immigration, retard.

But sure, explain how working the tills at Poundland for £5.60 an hour makes you an expert in foreign crisis control.

Engrish

I doubt you work in immigration, but that second part was fucking fire.

>everyone who voted Brexit is a chav who works the tills in Poundland

this is how i know you're retarded
Also

>EU referendum having anything to do with making Britain atheist
>"again"

hurr everyone but me is a mong who didn't understand what they voted for because my opinion differs from theirs

I'm not the guy you're replying to, (I'm the comment after it) but you should stop venting on Sup Forums and write a Theresa May fanfic or something.

Now there are intelligent people who voted for Brexit in my opinion. The EU is clearly straining to support Greece which is why I personally don't mind.

But your way of speaking implies you don't care about that.
Your reasoning was probably "fuck matey this Freddo bar cost me 60p I bet Ackmed did this fucking migrants"

The ball just exploding, next years greatest revolutions will happen into €urozone...stay tuned! will be very funny....

Pretty much, but you can't say shit about our president when you are getting swarmed by Muslims with the EU not trading with you

Anarchy is not really Brexit. Brexit is conservative and isolationist.

The anarchist thing to do would be getting rid of the tosspot officials and abolishing the house of lords.

What the above guy said, except I agree that it will be funny.

>hurr everyone but me is a mong who didn't understand what they voted for because my opinion differs from theirs

He says, mocking someone else's vote because his opinion is different from theirs.

Fucking rightist horseshoe logic.

BREGGS IT

Bait. Funny and true, but obvious bait, he's probably not even still in the thread

You obviously do a shit job

>venting
i'm not venting it was a stupid post and i decided to let user know what i thought

it's pretty amazing that a short post on Sup Forums has shown you everything you need to know about my political views. got me, m8. i voted leave because muslims were stealing my bennies

where did i mock their vote? are u trying to find things to be offended about?

a Freddo bar costs 60p? when i was a kid it was 15p. fucking migrants

Well the USA is a fucking meme at best, I'd say the UK is only a bit less important than Germany and China right now.

As a british myself, our country is doing just fine from what I can see.
The union itself means nothing more than just a name and supposedly to represent countries that are in Europe.

When fuck i wrote anarchy is brexit;
When i say "funny" i mean ironic sense

Thank you for having the balanced and correct viewpoint.

I swear, everyone is either aggressive-liberal or all out "de fuggin Moslems innit" when it comes to UK politics lately.

b8

b8

To be fair it seems like you've calmed a bit, I'll respect your viewpoint if the original dude comes back with liberal blog links or whatever.

Not a liberal, but I actually get politics so it annoys me when people think a few million quid to Greece is more than the BILLIONS Germany doles out or cuts off of trade deals.

You have the same proxy IP as like 3 other guys here