What the fuck was Don's problem?

What the fuck was Don's problem?

>dat zoobie zoo
celebrating birthdays made him uncomfortable because of his shitty childhood
also he didn't like his hot new wife sexing it up around his friends and co-workers
>quite the coquette

Don Draper is a stupid baby who has never reflected upon his life.

this is why he has some difficulties to write whatever stuff Roger ordered him to write. This is why he asks Peggy about her dreams, which are pitiful to whomever has stepped back a little from any social alienation to think a few minutes on their existences. he thinks that women are not meant to be whores, thus bringing his own unhappiness.

but no, Don is the cliché of the 40 something who never took 5 minutes to do this basic task.

He was spilling his spaghetti in front of everyone

Niggers in his fucking apartment.

It was a burlesque

>Don Draper is a stupid baby who has never reflected upon his life.
guy literally reflects on his life all the time

who would you marry knowing that betty will get cancer and zuoubisoubisou will be a hollywood entitled star?

Faye or Suzanne.

Faye

Lois

That Jewish bitch whose name I forgot.

RACHEL

She died though, remember

I don't actually. Haven't seen the show since final season part 1 ended and I barely remember anything. Completely forgot about the show and haven't seen the second half and the finale.

Maybe I should leave now and rewatch Mad Men.

Don kills himself in the penultimate episode. The last episode deals with everyone finding out his true identity after his death.

Anna. Genuinely a wonderful, caring person.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR HEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAD

damn dude, why'd you have to spoil it for him

You know, I'd probably act the same way Don did. Not a fan of parties, especially surprise ones, and I wouldn't want my wife slutting it up for all my coworkers to see.

H-he ended up alright, r-right?

Sorry to say he got involved in coke peddling at the end.