Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I'm a student and I need some very quick information for an analysis I'm doing. its basically on how gender and age can affect musical preferences. If you guys could help me out and please write your Gender, Age, music preference and the reason you like the music. It'd be a great help. Thanks.

> 27
>Male
>Good music, because it's good

male
donkey farts because it reminds me of the life.

>18
>male
>Punk, because it's energetic

>20
>Male
>Dream trance, psyambient trance

male
rock, rap and electronical stuff
i preffer music over people (mainly in public transportation)

Thanks for all the responses guys! I need only 4 more!

>edgy 16 y/o
>male
>rape recording and sounds of animals being hurt

>14
>Male
>Mostly EDM. Ranges from DnB-House when gaming, to Synthpop, Synthwave, Vaporwave and Chillwave.

I like multiple genres because it is also another way of expressing what I'm feeling, without even opening my mouth, or expressing anything at all.

>59
>Genderfluid squirrelkin
>Spanish woodwind opera

>36
>male
> only the soundtrack to doom 2 and Phil Collins
It keeps me from having a soul

Male
R&B, often helps me relax if I'm stressed

> 18.5
> macho man
> tibetan throat singing

b& lel

>13
> Punk/Garage Rock with some Emo
>I like punk and garage because they're so so fast paced and the reason I like some Emo music is because throughout my 13 years of life I've always been a bit of an outcast because I have anxiety, recently developed depression and something wrong with my coordination that requires me to go to a sort of rehabilitation clinic on a weekly basis.

Oh, and also I'm a guy

Thank you all so much! I owe my grades to you! I love you Sup Forums

Love you too man, get an A for Sup Forums!

I hope this is true

>18/m/fr
>at the moment, house and surrounding genres like synthwave and nu jazz
>i'm going through a great time of my life, very chill and exiting, so this music is just chill to listen to. Also, weed and drugs.

It is, I promise

Glad to help OP!
preference:Trance or classical
Reason: It can be used as a tool to relax and focus my mind in any situation. It can also help me fall asleep and lighten my emotions if I get upset.

Hope you have a great day OP

sorry to hear you have anxiety user. Know that as you get older and you as well as those around you mature life will get easier. Just be you. Proud of you. Dont let anyone put you down bud.

Male
Straight(gay is gay)
Listen to Aerosmith to chill out or Metallica to thrash

Thanks, you're probably the nicest person I've met here in awhile.

I am at university to become a psychiatrist. Plan to spend my life helping people become more happy in life. Work in hospitals volunteering and the such by next Summer is my goal.

Female

I don't have a specific preference for music, I listen to everything and give it a chance, can't stand Opera though. Mostly found myself listening to progressive house recently as it's easy to concentrate listening to it while doing homework, coursework or revision.

Hope that helps

Good on you, user have a good day!

Male
17 (Ban me mods, you cucks)
Everything, but i'd mainly say metal and metal subgenres. Bands like tool, rage agaist the machine etc...
I like them because they sounds cool and edgy and they have a worthwhile message