Hey user we don't have toilet paper anymore I hope you don't mind licking me clean

>Hey user we don't have toilet paper anymore I hope you don't mind licking me clean
>I'm sorry for my farts, my ass is still in pooping mode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1dnqKGuezo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I heard what you did with Catlin, user. You know my stomach hurts quite a bit. Could you just put your face in and remove my farts?

Does that fantasy make you cum buckets, OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=l1dnqKGuezo

Disgusting.

>You lost the bet, I can skate longer than you. Now get down and prepare to be my fart chair for the next hour.

Kinda does. I do facesitting with my girlfriend but and her farts make me horny but in reality it always disgusts me.

So anyone with a fart, facesitting or ass/rimming fetish here?

>we don't have toilet paper anymore

have you ever heard of water and soap!?

>user, do I look Indian? Get down and start working now.

Anyone here ever got a girl farting on you?

I'd gladly bury my tongue in that fleshy pooper

is this couple the one that there's a webm of, they are doing the same thing, thats love right there

yes, while cuddling lol

why would you want anyone to fart on you?

You got the webm by any chance?
Just hot girls, don't know it smells bad and is disgusting but I kinda like it. But my girlfriend sometimes has really bad ones like ewww.

Major rimming fetish here. Had 2 girls fall asleep during some 69 rimming and farted into my mouth while my lips are airlocked to their butthole.

That sure as shit isn't MY fetish

It kinda turns me on but in reality it's probably so bad. How old were these girls and how did they look? How was it for you?

One was 18, the other was like 24, both ltr, of course I find both attractive enough to date for several years. My time with them was great. Still seeing the older 1 10 years later. We already know.. She'll just wait for me n lay on her stomach.

How much fart load at this moment? Percentage pls

post video pls

I have a huge fart fetish. I blow air up my girlfriends butt and she blows it back into my face. It's fucking heaven. Nothing gets me hornier.

And if she has an actual fart she lets me know so I can bury my face in her plump butt

Hmmm, I've got a rimming/face-sitting/ass-kissing fetish for sure.

However farts, smells, shit, hair, & penetration are totally gross to me and not part of my fantasy at all.

It's more about submission/emasculation for me.

I also have. Does your girlfriend has to concentrate when she's farting? Mine has and if I ask her to sit on my face while she has a fart, sometimes she can't fart lmao