Film """"""""""""""""""""""""""critic""""""""""""""""""""

>film """"""""""""""""""""""""""critic""""""""""""""""""""

>mtv

>mtv

This is just marketing strategy for them and nothing more. They're so desperate to appeal to millenials it's pathetic.

>top critic
Nice to know even the top critics on Tumblr Tomatoes can't be trusted.

ITT: angry nerds

why do all the reviews of this film have nothing to do with the film? You shouldn't even mention the idiotic "controversy" around it, just review the movie you fucking hacks

The Ghostbusters reboot is a success and if you're one of the thousands that don't like that, I suggest having a wash, leaving your house and getting some fresh air and a dose of perspective.

I used to agree with Peter Travers in all older reviews.

Now you step on the line, motherfucker. My friendship with you is over.

>MTV
Marxist Television

Is L.A Biz more your speed?

Technically a flick critique

This is no conspiracy. People giving it praise are biased because it's an all female cast. People are also biased to dislike it for being an all female cast. It's inevitable.

It's just a movie why do people project their politics into flicks?

testosterone faces

Niggers have more testosterone than males of other races.
Women who eat semen, absorb the testosterone, giving them ugly, mannish features. Women with extreme ugly, mannish features do so because they slurp down nigger semen.

I can bet most of these woman critics are asexual

Just like their male counterparts

No one with a healthy lifestyle reads post structuralists.

>Eating semen gives you more test
Holy shit /fit/ was right all along

americans have an extreme "us vs them" mentality with quite literally everything

semen is 100% gains

So people who like it seem to like it just because it's a giant middle finger to "the haters", not because it's actually good. Odd.

So, when everyone said that critics only liked it because women and shit I thought "nah, just exagerating". Now I see that was the truth, almost EVERYONE who says the movie is good because "empowershit" and "fuck you men, misandry not real!". And those who don't say that say it was a summer flick, which means is going to be forgotten in a month. What the fuck, these are very sad and lonely people, and I'm anti-social as fuck.

Does she not realize it's a fictional fantasy movie about ghosts and demons?

Strongk Feminist Womyn: >"I'm making a stand for women's rights on this over-commercialized, money-grab, reboot of a children's movie about ghosts."

America: > "You're all fucking idiots"

>girl power

How is 2.4 considered fresh?

This is why people hate feminists

that's pretty cringey, and i mostly like Amy Nicholson

I don't think she knows how reckon is used.

>a spontaneous eruption of hellfire hilarity

Someone actually got paid to write this dreck.

Based
As
Fuck

>having a wash
who even speaks in this manner

>dat MySpace fat girl camera angle profile picture

Britbongas

>The Ghostbusters reboot is a success

>even his cartoon avatar has cropped out his hairline

She's probably one of the cunts who bashed BvS and gave the 14th Disney assembly line crap a 100

Don't know.
I dislike the concept less because it's an all female cast, but because it's specifically about an all female cast.

There have been and will be great movies where all the main characters are women. They don't need to keep reminding everyone that the main characters are women.

Freaking Arnold Schwarzenegger comedies like Kindergarten Cop and Junior are the kinds of movies where they just can't stop pointing out on every turn that "hey, you know how this character doesn't belong here?". Only I have to give those movies credit, because at least Junior and Kindergarten Cop have a point, what with a man being pregnant and kindergarten teacher being better built than the pyramids of Giza, while the entire point of the first Ghostbusters was that any unqualified nerd can put on a proton pack.

>Critic
>2016
I mean come on.

>strawman

Was that even English?

>Spoonman

>top critic
>top

Why aren't these cunts ousted for the phoney whores they are?

>Film reviews discussing anything other than the content of the film

Film criticism descended into the toilet with the advent of the Internet where any asshole who could find an audience became a reputable critic.

The age of men is over. The time of the clickbait has come.

>Brobabiez

Using insults like this would get me laughed out of Sup Forums.

>Richard Roeper
Isn't he a terrorist?

meanwhile...