Sup Forums I need money, how the hell do I get it

Sup Forums I need money, how the hell do I get it

1. I'm still in school so I don't have qualifications for the job I want

2. My social anxiety is through the roof and I've never had a job before so I want a job with limited interaction with people

3. Such jobs usually require qualifications

What the hell do I do
I live in Australia if that makes a difference in your answer. Social anxiety makes this shit too damn hard for me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/efofJjBGyNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Muh anxiety
Grow a pair and get a fucking job at your local supermarket..

Or just kill yourself

You won't get it with the qualifications either. It's all about you.
You've never had a job before, so fucking what. It's nothing special. Also fuck your issues. You want a job with lots of interaction.
>usually
Lower your standards like everybody else.

I can set you up promoting adult links on Facebook.

I make a few dollars a day from sharing some images but there is room to expand if you need more

Pic related, the kind of crap I use to market to faggots and retards on Facebook

Quit being a lazy ass and depending on handouts get off your ass go out and take any job you can find! Youll will do anything if you want something bad enough!

Kneepads. There's like four billion cocks all over the world.

Stop being a whiny bitch, get over your attentionseeking, bogus selfdiagnosed excuses for not doing things, and find a job.

Anxiety is not something I can just grow a pair and get over, especially in my case. I almost die talking to anyone in person I don't know personally. I also panic about getting things wrong and inevitably get them wrong so I'm not to sure about stocking shelves

Considered but I have a little bit to live for

I suppose that would be helpful, It'd be a little hard explaining to my parents where I'm getting these few dollars from though but I could probably work something out.

It's not laziness I'm struggling with It's extreme social anxiety. I don't depend on handouts anyway, this is the first time I'm asking Sup Forums for suggestions

Never sucked a cock before though and I don't wanna start with a sketchy stranger on craigslist

I see a psychologist every two weeks I didn't self diagnose this and I've tried hunting for the jobs but I get so anxious over even just applying for a job

Try learning a programming language, there are a lot of jobs I've seen for python programmers for example that allow remote / working from home. I understand what it's like to have social anxiety, ever see a doc? I have a clonidine patch that I replace every 7 days that's helped a lot for my anxiety levels. Seek treatment if it's that crippling, some doctors are shit but if it's that serious at some point you will be so overwhelmed you will probably feel/be forced to seek it out. Wish you well

Also as you learn you can make an account on github and contribute to other code bases or put up your own open source programs to gain some notoriety / credentials

trade derivatives from home

You forgot to add "self-diagnosed" each time you mention social anxiety.

sell your plasma

Jobs with little interaction with people are reserved for winners dude. People with the best skills, highest qualifications etc.

>Anxiety is not something I can just grow a pair and get over, especially in my case.
Anxiety is something everyone in life deals with, the only difference between you and successful people is they have learned to deal with it. Either learn to deal, get medicated if it's bad enough, or live with your parents until you're a 40 year old virgin.

>I see a psychologist every two weeks I didn't self diagnose this and I've tried hunting for the jobs but I get so anxious over even just applying for a job
thats not an excuse thats just a status

I have been wanting to get into coding but I sorta just shoved it in the corner of my mind for later but now would be a good time to give it a go, good suggestion thanks user! As for the doc, I haven't really wanted to resort to medication but I had a friend who was prescribed some and she says it works like magic. Still not to sure about it though

I think that may be a little advanced for me. Plus I don't have any money to start with to invest in such things

I had the same problems so I looked for jobs in storages. Minimal interaction and a normal pay. It's perfect for a start

get a computer science degree and be part of the VR/ AI future

>I haven't really wanted to resort to medication
So what are you going to use to fix it if not medication? You say it's really bad, so let's try and put this in a different context so you can see how ridiculous you're being.

Your brain is broken, and you need it fixed. You are not interested in medicine, so the only thing you're left to fix it with is... your brain. You are trying to use a broken tool to fix something. It's not going to work. Get medicine or plan on never moving out of home.

But... I got diagnosed by the psychologist... Do you know what a psychologist does?

But the reason I have anxiety isn't something I can just get over. I have a personality disorder and this anxiety has sorta just wormed its way into my personality, I don't know how to explain it

>I have been wanting to get into coding
This is such a generalized statement, it's bullshit that most people will see straight through. "I want to get into coding"... what does that mean? What programming language do you want to learn? What compilers have you downloaded? Are you even good at math? Generally speaking your programming will be as limited as your capacity for mathematics.

You can learn programming on youtube, it's a simple process that takes as little as an hour a day.

Have you ever been on anxiety meds? You're supposed to go on anxiety meds then ween yourself off of them as you learn how to better deal with it. Otherwise you're just a whining bitch right now.

>But the reason I have anxiety isn't something I can just get over.
You have been so enabled by someone, listen to the bullshit coming from your mouth. Whoever is filling your head with this shit you need to stop talking to.

The solution is fucking simple dude. If it's that bad get medicated, if not get over it.

If(anxiety)
cout

>Do you know what a psychologist does?
Yes, I psychologist prescribes you with medication after determine your ailment. Whereas a psychiatrist tries to talk you into being better. If you're already seeing a psychologist get the fucking meds. That or just use your problem as an excuse to stay comfy at home playing video games until you're 30 years old and all your friends have careers and families.

That's something I might look into, there are a fair few storage places near me. Thanks user!

Haha I'll slowly work my way up to that I guess. But I need a temporary solution to get money until then

Heh that just shows how much of a walking contradiction us BPD's are. But you make a good point, meds would be good for the anxiety part of my problems. But I still struggle to interact with people like I never know what to say and stuff

This. I have ADHD and massive social anxiety and even I woke up everyday and have worked just about every day since I was 17. Just went on meds at 26 because I was having daily panic attacks. Still made it to work. Still did my work 100%. OP is just a coddled fuckin baby.

>You can learn programming on youtube, it's a simple process that takes as little as an hour a day.

He said he "wanted to get into coding", what he means is that's something he thinks about every once in a while between his 8 hours gaming sessions.

>I need money

Do you have a cunt?

If u want something bad enough youll get it. Unless ur a beta neet faggot who cries how depressing their life is on Sup Forums

Kill yourself OP, then sell organs.

I know how to code basic HTML and CSS but I've been wanting to get into advanced stuff like Python, Javascript and maybe Ruby. At the moment though im pretty clueless when it comes to this, I'll be learning a lot more about it in school though because last year they only taught us the basics and this year we go to advanced stuff. As for maths, I'm pretty good at it.

Never been on meds. Psychologist just wants me to practice breathing exercises and shit that doesn't work. If I can work up the courage I'll ask her about prescriptions.

Meds don't fix personality disorders unfortunately, nice trips btw

I've been living a lie this whole time, mum told me that I'm seeing a psychologist but I guess shes more of a psychiatrist

Give me link if this cunt doesn't want it

Close. 15 hour gaming sessions.

I could be a submissive little fucktoy but no unfortunately I don't have a cunt

This much is true. However the point of this thread is for me to find out how I'm gunna magically get this money I want

Sorry I don't have as perfect of a life as you do, I wish I only had something like ADHD and anxiety

There are enough self-deluding men out there that will pay you to pretend to be a woman. Problem is solved.

Like I said earlier though I don't want my first cock to be some random grotty stranger on craigslist

there isn't anything anyone here can do to help you. That's not a criticism, its up to YOU, to change that internal dialogue to forward thoughts, forward-thinking thoughts.

Catch those thoughts that start with WHAT IF...red flag them, and remember: you'll fucking live past this conversation. You'll still grimace over it later for one reason or another but fuck it dude.

Im just compelled to share my own insights, because growing up i was awkward as fuck and always managed to set myself up for fuckin social failure and humiliation in school and finally got fed up with being hard on myself, fed up caring and instead got on top of myself to change that inner dialogue and stop thinking even twice about anybody who would think less of me for fumbling a phrase or stepping on my own pant leg and faceplanting or having no idea what somebody is talking about, being able to just ask the fuckin question to get an answer and probably sounding stupid but nobody, and I mean NOBODY, will give a fuck about it tomorrow. If they do, if they hold it over your head, throw it in your face, then FUCK EM. laugh with them at yourself, jab back sometimes but don't get mad. dont get embarassed. that feeds them.

Nobody here is going to help you. That's something you need to do yourself.

youtu.be/efofJjBGyNA

It's called 'work' for a good reason.

Just explain your doing 'online marketing'

You don't need to share anything publicly on your FB account.

Email me if your genuine and want to earn a few dollars.

temp mail-
>thesisacle (at) housat (dot) com

work online faggot
it is not easy like most dipshits think but you can make good money
faggot
also
faggot nigger

Thank you user for your insights. I really stuggle with my internal dialogue because with me, one minute everythings fine, I'm happy, theres nothing to worry about. Then suddenly my mind changes, I hate myself, why was I just happy, life sucks etc and in my mind something is just feeding me negative thoughts and feelings and I have no control over it

fucking things refreshed

email:

>frameduhif (at) housat (dot) com