America is going to be the land of the poor soon...

America is going to be the land of the poor soon. Woman won't be able to afford birth control and pregnancy will be considered a pre-existing condition by insurance companies because you failed to use birth control, even though you paid for insurance. So we will have a lot of children raised in poverty.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/823937936056008704?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
romper.com/p/what-does-it-mean-for-pregnancy-to-be-a-pre-existing-condition-women-could-pay-more-30016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[Citation needed]
Also checked even though you are a faggot OP

nothing changes cus america already is a shitty 3rd world country

/thread

It's part of the Affordable Care Act that's specifically being targeted. It's going through the house right now.

Jelly europoor

Is that why he's attempting to weaken the dollar?

AND THE FUCKING SKY IS FALLING. DID YOU HEAR ME THE FUCKING SKY IS FALLING.

For all the Trumptards who voted for these monsters... I hope your child, your mother die a horrible death because they can't get health insurance.

"Citation" does not mean"assure me that you think it is true."

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/823937936056008704?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

He's still in denial about losing the popular vote and having a small turn out for his inauguration. I've seen better turn at Bush league races on rainy days.

Look nigger. I have money so I'm not going to be poor. Woman can stop fucking for all I care and do self abortions. We already have tons of children in poverty and I don't actually give a shit if they all die. Not my problem. Just give up, you lost. Now go eat some shit and cry in whatever corner your mommy lets you. Don't forget your dunce hat you bleeding hart faggot. It's time for the strong and wealthy to lead again, your way did not work and America has rejected it. Period.

Don't fucking like it? Kill yourself, no one will care. Welcome to the improved don't give a shit motherfucking America.

can't make it any weaker than Oblackone did.

kek

I hope they do to. Useless fucks, same to you.

America is poor NOW dipshit, Obama's 8 trillion went to the war machine. There is literally NOTHING you can criticize about what Trump is doing to correct Obama's train wreck "presidency"

The government already gives out free birth control to everyone.

Condoms.

It specifically guts the guarantee of affordable birth control and allows insurance companies to deny coverage for pregnancies on the basis of woman being capable of getting pregnant. Of course they can always find an insurance that covers pregnancy, and it's unpopular when they don't.

Yea but rich gonna be richer

This is what they want.

A place where you die without making enough money.

Enough for medical procedures, or enough to move to a healthier place.

A place where you don't have a right to life if you didn't make enough money.

And I'm not talking niggers. I'm talking teachers, drivers, clerks, people who went to college, did no wrong and will not be able to afford illness that isn't fatal but for the cost of treating it.

His tax cuts will add upwards of 7 trillion to that. They don't pay for themselves.

Wait.

Don is going to cutback on military spending?!

Hmmm, how about those people who are worried about having too many kids, should practice safe sex or not have sex at all. There's also birth control, abortion shouldn't be a fucking birth control

According to his pick for education teachers are paid too much anyway. She's an expert. Who am I to disagree?

The pill will no longer be... It's like you didn't read what I posted. Are you that ADHD? Literally nowjwre does it say abortion

>women will have to post for birth control
So? Men have always had to pay if they wanted birth control.

No one has a right to life. That's some absurd shit that humans made up to feel special. We have zero inherent rights. Your rights are solely determined by the populace. If the populace decides niggers should die, then niggers will die or teachers. All of it is subjective and subject to change. You're no more special than a blade grass.

You mean condoms? No, go pick some up at the health care clinic if you're that cheap.

oh eat shit, they sell it you can buy it with your own money. Its available.

Yes, I should limit myself to expecting what the powers that be say I will get.

Very freeing.

If they can afford it. It's the poor we are talking about.

This already happens. The uneducated inner city niggers and redneck trash from breeding like rabbits and lowering our national IQ to the point that Donald Trump gets elected. The ACA won't change that, nor will repealing it. This is why the 2nd amendment is so important here: at least we can fight back against these retards. Enjoy watching your women getting raped by sandniggers while your tax dollars pay for the childcare Eurotrash

You were never free user. That's an illusion.

Thats why people should stop having sex irresponsibly. Either people make sure they take their BC, use condoms or abstain from sex. No need to punish everyone else for their mistake. Abortion should only be an extreme measure if someone majorily fucked up. The only reason this cutback is even an issue is because people lack the discipline to make sure they are taking BC daily or because they don't use condoms. Maybe this will teach Americans the discpline they sorely need.

He lost the popular vote by millions and the average IQ has gone up. It's not a literal Idiocracy.

Of course.

It is as you say. With your considerable intelligence you have determined your intelligence is meaningless.

Keep up the good work.

>having a small turn out for his inauguration
>still believing this meme

edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

yawn. cry more bitch

Don't fuck if you can't pay for it. Choose to fuck, live with the consequences/responsibility. It's called being an adult. Your child got pregnant? Bad parenting, again, you fault. Fuck people are spoiled.

Fuck off antifa , you're going to swing soon.

He's not wrong you know. Link or gtfo Op

It was relatively small for a presidential inauguration. Less people road the metro that day than an average works day.

Kys you glorious winged faggot

*8 Trillion... most of which was approved under Bush 2.

But don't let those pesky facts get in the way of you worshipping a con-artist.

>caring about the bottom feeders losing free health care

Fuck em. Tell them to find a job that provides it. That's what I did, because only an idiot lives off the government

aah take your philosophical nonsense and let reality slap shit out of you for a change. It might put some dam hair on you balls.

All of life is meaningless. It's only function is to duplicate and survive. Everything we attach to it is in vain hopes to make sense out of it, to matter. Ultimately nothing does matter. It all dies, it's all pointless and it will all be erased laving nothing behind. No prizes at the nd of this trip. Nothingness, true nothingness like you've never known is you only future in the long run. That's reality. SLAP motherfucker.

Dubs,goddamit,he's right

>aah take your philosophical nonsense

This is from the user that's only spouted teenaged fatalism?

>duplicate
i kek'ed

You Photoshopped people into the water.

romper.com/p/what-does-it-mean-for-pregnancy-to-be-a-pre-existing-condition-women-could-pay-more-30016

It's the house and Senate plus trump.

>teenaged fatalism
I did no such thing, nor put a time limit on anything.

You can get diaphragms at the free clinic too if this will cripple you

Trumps Photoshopped in. Who's was this? Obvious Photoshopped head

>duplicate
I was thinking/speaking on a cellular level.

Wait, so my personal feelings aren't facts?

Pathetic lel

Regardless of party affiliation, population control IS the answer.

Trump: "Oh, but the economy will be so magnificent, that all families will be able to survive without the government."

Dont forget the Berncucks!

you still lost. even if only one person turned up or the whole thing was canceled save for the transfer of power, you still lost. You will forever be that faggot that lost and couldn't get over it. Fuck you loser. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha REfuckingjected!

Citation right here. Repeal of key points of the Affordable Care Act. Derp.

What's with you people? Don't you read the news?

Trumps the one who's buttmad about the turnout.

Holy fucking shit, are republicans seriously this FUCKING incompetent? How the fuck do you retards not realize how perspective works? Crowds, or any grouping for that matter, will ALWAYS look more dense from lower angles. The tiny fucking brains you people have.

They adopted a baby? Cucks. That's not a halfrican, you massive faggot.

aww I smell a dirty diaper.

Americans will become niggers soon enough

sure kid

sure kid

Listen, pleb. As a small business owner, the ACA has been the worst thing that ever happened to me. Insurance premiums skyrocketed. You know nothing except what you've been fed from the anus-mouths of mainstream media. Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't

Creating false realities where I'm the victim: a mainstay of liberalism since 2016.
Maybe if your side wasn't so retarded, you wouldn't've let the republicans sweep the white house, senate, and house in one election cycle.
Cry harder.

>It was relatively small for a presidential inauguration
no it wasn't

It's my problem that you can't afford to pay your employees insurance... What kind of car do you drive?
So it sting you a little. Long term it would have dropped the number of babies born into poverty and thus lowered welfare and allowed for taxes to be lowered without raising the deficit. Also less crime. Poverty is bad for our society. Crime rates in China are bad and they have very strict punishments including manual labour and then having to pay the prison for feeding and clothing you. .40 cents a month is what they pay prisoners.

I do too... must the Trumpettess smearing Trump scat all over themselves.

Smallest in at least 4 presidencies. Bush Obama and Clinton had two terms each and still all better turn outs. It's OK though. We wouldn't judge him for it if he didn't freak out about it. We'd have forgotten about it by now if he didn't keep bringing it up.

"Swept"... Your house of cards won't stand long.

Enjoy your delusions while they can still exist. You're about to get slapped by the Big Cock of Reality.

Not with this awesome new MONAY line running!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That stupid nigger Trump WORKS FOR US.

You stupid fuck, America is already poor, the rest of the countries are just poorer, so you can't fucking tell.

Eat a cock, commie. Move to china

True. But it's still his choice ultimately at the end of the day.

None of this has anything to do with anything.
1/10 made me reply

Poor, sick, poorly educated, and heavily polluted, not to mention home-owning becoming less affordable. That computer science degree is going to come in real handy when you're pumping black tar out of your lungs from your 17-hour shifts in the coal mines, all the while rich old farts stay rich old farts thanks to your draft-dodger in chief. Oh, and if there is a wall, you'll be paying for it.

Feelin' 'great' yet?

Lets see the citation for the plan that we are going to replace the ACA with, so we can discuss the alternative.

Except, there is no alternative plan, and conservatives are cucks for anything Trump/Republicans/Fake news tells them to.

Assumption of someone who still watches CNN:
The post

I too think its alarming that Trump wants to make it illegal for energy companies to use renewable energy, and instead stick to coal.

GG humanity, we had a good run.

Funny how the people who used to make fun of tin foils now turned into them.

You really don't know shit do you. Most businesses will no longer hire full time. It's much cheaper for them to have many part-time employees then it is to have few full-time employees. less hours = less money.

lacks the intelligence to come up with anything original.

but muh fox news and muh facebook feed said its bad

lasted six years last time kid. oh you're not old enough to remember.

Friendly reminder that the entire Democrat/Republican dichotomy was, and still is bullshit. Luckily for us Trump is neither.

>America is going to be the land of the poor soon

wild speculation from an obvious child.

As a college professor I can confirm that teachers are not paid nearly enough.

I just hope that he's going to stop a significant leakage of government funds that is F-35 development. It's been way too long and expensive.

Good thing we have a secretary of Labor who wants to push hard for automation to cut labor.

I'm sure you really care about this since you care so much about work hours and aren't just a Trump cuck/apologist