Dubs decides what I write in my school's bathrooms. Will deliver later today

Dubs decides what I write in my school's bathrooms. Will deliver later today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TI8IZ-_tesU&ab_channel=#JackedByCh0ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Destroy islam"

"The Jews did this"

"Hitler did nothing wrong "

I, (insert your name here) am a colossus faggot, that enjoys engaging in furry based sex.

Winrar

First and last reroll

Kek doesn't count. Can't believe you retards didn't get dubs yet.

Yous a bitch ass nigga, cash me outside how bout da

>buttmuncher

Das bolschewistische Ungeheuer, dem sie die europäischen Nationen ausliefern wollen, wird sie und ihre Völker dereinst selbst zerfetzen. Der Jude aber wird nicht die europäischen Völker ausrotten, sondern er wird das Opfer seines eigenen Anschlages sein.

"I am a stupid cunt who thinks I'm funny

BK > McFaggots

Someone's got to get dubs soon

Only the fatties have the NEED to shit in public places. This is the new SJW office lads

"black lives matter"

"Dubs decides what I write in my school's bathrooms. Will deliver later today."

The holocaust was a jewish invention to stop the german protectionism and later on invade the market and take over

Kek I'd have to write that unless nobody else gets dubs

Come on fags, you could do it.

draw pepe

A winner is you

Alright. Pepe it is.
Anymore? Bored as fuck and only two classes today. I'm willing to do more.

This.

"Jet fuel can't melt steel beams!"

"I never get dubs!"

youtube.com/watch?v=TI8IZ-_tesU&ab_channel=#JackedByCh0ng

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

FUCKING MORALFAG

If dubs this is my answer

you shoudn't do it

Same idea, but say you hate niggers

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

My Nana is still a looker, even at eighty. Whenever I bathe her in the driveway, I'm always impressed by her sinewy physique. I'll be like "Nana you're ripped bro" and she'll be like "nothing but clean living and good genes" then I'll be like "clean living? You ain't been sober an entire day since Nixon was still on the teet" and she'll be like "you'd drink too if you had such a shitty family" and I'll be like "maybe if you didn't have so much side wang pop-pop wouldn't have moved to Reno" and she'll be like "he moved to Reno because Schenectady was getting overrun with Mexicans" and I'll be like "Nana that's racist" then she'll say "then why don't you move there." This goes on until I'm done hosing her off, at which point I take her back inside, but her in front of a TV playing Diagnosis: Murder reruns, and give her a box of wine with a straw. Old people need the routine.

Rerolling

this