Lowest inauguration turnout in history

Lowest inauguration turnout in history.

Lowest approval rating for a president taking office ever in history.

Currently has a piss-poor approval rating of less than 20% rivaled only by Bush.

Much controversy surrounding his legitimacy and how much the Russian hackers swung the vote in his direction.

Holy fuck, I don't think we've ever seen a more ridiculous president in the entire History of the USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Bath-Man-Mom-Beating-TV-Channel-411654145.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CU-R6pnuE0k&feature=youtu.be
news.grabien.com/story-dnc-chair-candidates-bash-white-people-racially-charged-foru
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/823150055418920960
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-20/obama-makes-incredible-admission-about-wikileaks-final-press-conference
youtube.com/watch?v=V6s7jB6-GoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>lowest inauguration turnout
>lowest approval rating
>Both still higher than Hillary's

Hillary's numbers were tarnished by the Russian hackers, so you can't really take those numbers as honest since they were derived by people who fell victim to Russian propaganda.

Who the fuck gives a shit about Hillary? She lost. Get over it. The only ones still trying to shove her into this conversation are faggots like you trying to derail any conversation with masturbation over her loss.

Typical Trump supporter: nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Bath-Man-Mom-Beating-TV-Channel-411654145.html

Tune in next week for another installment of The Plight of the Cuck

so much butthurt
so many liberal tears

MAGA

Get over it, this is what all you liberal snowflakes sound like: youtube.com/watch?v=CU-R6pnuE0k&feature=youtu.be

ITT antifafags cry about Trump

Wow I don't think you'll ever get bored of posting this, OP. how thrilling

>>>/fuckoff/

Because each trump supporter has its own and unique voice, kek

Funny, it seems like the repubes are the ones doing all the crying, do you need a safe space where everyone talks about how much trump will make america fluffy rainbow land?

Get fucked you shill

It's about time

This thread is already dying proving that Trumpfags only voted for him because of mememes

/thread

The press secretary sperging out was great. Why can't they just move on though?

She rigged the DNC, and swung votes in her direction, the head of the DNC admitted it and stepped down from the position, now she's mad that the russians may have done it ?

You deserve it, fags

>Funny, it seems like the repubes are the ones doing all the crying

Did a repub start another one of these "whine about Trump" threads?

You sound like you need a safe space. Why not return to one?

The Democrats lost due to their heavy involvement with the SJW agenda. Now they are doubling-down on this type of stuff, which only goes to show just how out of touch they really are.

news.grabien.com/story-dnc-chair-candidates-bash-white-people-racially-charged-foru

>swung votes
Nah she won votes, Bernie voters just didn't have the numbers. Then when the real election came around Burnouts just didn't vote at all. I find it funny that those people who didn't bother to support Hillary are now protesting in the streets, Burnouts are weird like that.

Keep whining for as long as you want, he's still gonna be president when your little tantrum ends :^)

>democrats are concentrated in cities
>Washington is especially democrat
>rooms in hotels had already been booked by idiots who thought Hillary would win and kept them for the women's march

Yeah, but keep claiming that this bullshit means anything. Funny how hackers are the bad guys now, too. So not only was Hillary shit with computers, but the entire Obama administration couldn't keep hackers from fucking with the elections?

>Holy fuck, I don't think we've ever seen a more ridiculous president in the entire History of the USA.

You've elected a cheating sex addict, an actor, a farmer, an immigrant, a son of a previous president, and you REALLY consider it strange that a businessman was elected?

>She rigged the DNC
Sure, if you want to believe fake news I guess.

>the head of the DNC admitted it and stepped down from the position
She stepped down to join Hillary's campaign.

>I find it funny that those people who didn't bother to support Hillary are now protesting in the streets, Burnouts are weird like that.

Where are you getting that from - I've seen that thrown out a few times as a way of delegitimizing the march. "oh they didn't vote"

>She stepped down to join Hillary's campaign.

BWAHAHAHAHA
Hillary picked her up from the gutter after she disgraced herself

That isn't accurate at all, and ignores the main thrusts of the complaints.

Trumpfag here, yeah sorry for thinking that he would actually be good for America, but here we are so let's just deal with it.

We president now!

Facts trigger the POTUS

Russian hackers showed how Hillary cheated to win the nom. against the bern. This is what happens when you cheat.
>mfw Cheaters never win

>strange that a businessman was elected?
He isn't a businessman, he's a fucking conman TV reality star. He isn't even a real CEO - he's never dealt with a board. He raped his wife, bragged about sexually assaulting women, has zero moral compass, has zero political experience, I mean dude the list goes on and on. I literally would have voted for Kanye before Trump. At least Kanye would have _tried_ to do something good - instead of just looting and running.

He has already violated the constitution and is being sued by a team of lawyers. he will be forced to either sell off his businesses, or step down as president. They have proof that foreign governments are influencing his decisions via his foreign holdings.

ooh look another scary "agenda". Is this anything like the "gay agenda" where gay people would like to be able to go outside and have jobs without being treated like shit? Or like the "climate agenda" where people would like to live in a habitable biosphere for the forseeable future?

It's insane how you people see conspiracies everywhere.

expect the biggest cheat of all is now president lol.

What is sad is they aren't going to do either. All they are asking for is the proceeds be donated or something faggy.

Those are "alt-facts", for your information.

I'd rather stay here and piss you off

Many such cases
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/823150055418920960

Nope, I don't have a problem with Gays at all. But I hate racists, and if you watched that video, it is clearly anti-white racist fucks. They should all burn, and should not have any type of public forum to push their agenda of hate. They are no better than groups like ISIS or the KKK.

>Silent majority, snowflake.

>It's insane how you people see conspiracies everywhere.
It's the only way for their "reality" to remain consistent. Plus it makes them feel better and justifies the shitty things they feel and do to others.

Similar to:

>Poor people are lazy

so it is ok to take away their medicaid.

did you really just quote trump? rofl. Sorry but he isn't any sort of source.

> "majority"
> red areas of land with basically nobody in them

You really should look up what a majority is

No, "alternative facts" are showing a low angle view from the President's position, making it difficult (if not impossible) to see the back half of the area between the President's position and the Washington monument.

That's because those 57 counties left have the other half of the entire population retard.

I did. Its called electoral.

You lose hillcuck

Go in...PEACE...climb back under your rock...I'm sure come spring somebody will be looking for fish bait!

>Still whining

>republicans gerrymander the shit out of districts
>lost by 3 million votes
>everyone hates our useless conman president except the jew banks and the top 1% who are drooling over his massive corporate tax breaks

Two party just doesn't work. The slightly smaller majority will always be butt devastated. It happens all the time both D and R.

Land mass doesn't vote faggot. Hillary had a very decisive "majority" of nearly 3 million.

How ironic.

You mean the hackers that didn't exist? That Obama admitted to there being no proof of? That proof of still hasn't been published or released? That IPs of the hackers that were published are mostly TOR exit nodes? That the politicized agencies said existed?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-20/obama-makes-incredible-admission-about-wikileaks-final-press-conference
inb4 that's a conservative news site, it's fake.

Haven't seen one cry yet, except McCain, but he is a faggot.

Polls show Hillary ahead, trump wins followed by "lowest approval rating".. Based on polls.

Top kek

>lost

wut?

>zerohedge

oh my..... can you get any worse of a fake news site?

Standing up to the retard you inbred shitstains elected

>CIA said
>FBI said
>NSA said

russian shill. they fucking hate McCain because he is leading the republican investigation into Russian interference. Expect LOTS of anti-McCain propaganda the next few months.

> still whining

better than doing nothing and passively letting shit get worse.

yep #notmypresident

CIA, MI6, and the FBI all confirmed the Russian hacks. Even Trump has now seen the data as president, and agrees that the election was indeed hacked.

well, if you're American, yes he is

kek

that isn't fair, they spent 8 years calling NoBama a kenyan nigger on facebook and getting butthurt because their kids tell them they are racists.

So glad we've seen the last baby boomer president. End of a shitty fucking era. The best part of this is Trump is going to cut medicare... excuse.. Privatize Medicare lol. It's death panel times bitches, cuz you know private health company don't give a shit about some old people.

Election hack is a misnomer pushed by the trump campaign. It lessens the fact there was Russian influence and hacking, and makes people think Russians added votes electronically.

Aw, threading your own post. Cute.

By the way, I'm not even the dude bringing Hillary up, but there's not much to say to all the people bitching about Trump before even a week in office. There was no better choice.

So, if you know that your shit election could've been worse, why complain?

You massive retard... all that says is that the intelligence agencies haven't been able to prove whether Wikileaks was knowingly working with the Russians or were simply being used by them. It absolutely does not show Obama denying that the intelligence agencies have proven Russia's involvement.

Trump will destroy himself, and unfortunately much of the cherish institutions in the U.S. along with it. The economy and jobs are going to get really bad soon, since he's giving the rich a giant fucking gift on a golden platter. The government is going to go broke because he's cutting taxes on the uber-rich, and the middle class will go extinct. We will only have the very poor, who unfortunately won't have any more programs to help them, and the very rich. This country is fucked.

> So glad we've seen the last baby boomer president. End of a shitty fucking era

Same, I just hope their dumb memes don't infect their kids.

nope. He was falsely elected, and is a traitor. I hope for justice, but don't expect to see it done.

Frankly, I wouldn't even be surprised if Russia leaks the info after a few years. Their goal has always been to make themselves more legitimate in the view of the world - and one way to do that is to make our elections look as rigged as theirs are.

And they did a pretty fucking good job, didn't they? All they need to do is drop the real bomb - that they supported Trump with information, as well as timing releases of negative info about Hillary. The ties to Manafort/Flynn/Page are pretty fucking solid. And when they do that - they win. They show that our election process is corrupt and flawed.

That has been their goal all along.

None of which matters and his rating is 57% idiot not 20

you are wrong, I'm sorry - Hillary was a significantly better choice unless:

1) You are a 1%er
2) You are a single issue voter, like Abortion
3) You are a party loyalist

If you voted based on corruption - you picked the wrong person.

Not true. I can easily keep it up for 4 years.

19% last time I saw. Where in the fuck did you get 57%?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....57%...... right....BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You know what? I think it's really weird how you guys can be concerned about all that stuff, but then turn around and perpetrate a lot of it yourselves.

You don't care about rape, let's get that straight first. Or women's rights. Or a moral compass. You've heard this before, but that's because it's true: You guys always shill for Islam. Maybe that's still kind of innocent to you Americans, but here in Europe it's a legit problem. It's the Christian right on steroids, and I really don't understand how anyone who thinks the Christian right is a problem can support Islam.

As for his credentials, again, that's not something that's required by the system, and there have been people with similar credentials. Hell, here in Europe we've had terrorists, conmen, and open pedophiles in our parties and governments. But the system allowing this wasn't a problem until Trump rolled around. I find that to be suspicious, especially given the sudden reversal of left wing opinion where previously it was considered good and necessary to have non-politicians in politics, and now it's taboo.

Point is, a lot of these complaints seem overblown and hypocritical. And we've been hearing them for years, at this point. We aren't really listening anymore, especially as that harsh criticism drops to nothing when it's about your own candidates, ideals, etc. etc.

Well, thankfully for the poor, bleach is cheap.

#makeamericagreatagain
#gokillyourselveslibtards

>something shows that trump does/is good and liberal shit is shit

WEEEE IT WAS ALL THE RUSSIAN HACKERS

sure thing user

fuck off

Sounds like a typical politician to me

You really think the poor didn't vote for trump? the lowest fucking denominator are the reason trump won, but you are right, I hope they all choke on their tears and die ashamed of what they did.

Obama violated the constitution all the time, where where you then

That pic is exactly how Sup Forums became a hug box

Proofs

I don't plan on stopping til he's out.
Turn about is fair play.

>be trump
>at moscow ritz carlton
>presidential suite
>melania is in manhattan
>bored
>try to fap
>can't get it up
>call room service
>hire three dominatrix prostitutes
>they make you lay on the bed
>fully clothed
>they're drinking champagne
>ridiculing how badly your suit fits
>they get up on the bed
>walking on the bed
>straddling your body
>stepping on your crotch
>dick twitches
>they're each on their second bottle
>tell them obama slept in this bed last week
>they talk about how much they hate him
>dick twitches again
>they want to defile the bed so it will be destroyed
>urine starts to flow
>it's habbening!!!
>they're pissing all over you
>it's soaking through your suit
>so warm
>stream hits your face
>dick is titanium
>they notice your tiny bulge and mock it
>one of them has to shit
>squats over your lap and lets loose
>it's runny but there are big chunks
>smells fucking horrible
>you grab a chunk and taste it
>dick is diamonds
>beg them to let you fap
>they make you use the shit as lube
>furiously rubbing micropenis
>they take turns pissing in your face
>unintelligible moans emanate from your mouth
>OOOOAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHH
>they're laughing at you
>OOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAH
>HAOOOOOHAOOOOOOHAAAHGHHH
>they laugh even harder
>OOOOB-BAAHM-MMMAAAAAAH!!!!!
>cum buckets

note how butt hurt all the right wing nut jobs are?

>BUT WE WON QUIT WHINING

You know why they say that? because for 8 years all they did was cry and bitch - those fat fucks can't march. Silent Majority my ass. Just a bunch of old, angry racist chumps.

So they see the world through their eyes. We are just "whining"

>cmon guys cut it out we won.. let us be winners now

nah. You are going to have to fight for your racist 1950s corporate cock sucking agenda. I can't believe how fucking stupid people are, I really do live a bubble. The republicans I know fucking hate trump - I Can at least respect those guys because they get that Trump is a conman, but they love their party and voted the party line.

Those sad fucks who believe Trump will do anything to help out their sad middleclass broke ass no job having lives... this is why we need better education.

sure he did. prove it.

protip: you can't

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND ACCEPT IT

educate yourself faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=V6s7jB6-GoU

He cheated on his wife and several businesses and contractors out of their money and seems to be doing well.

You again. Listen, tell me how gerrymandering districts change the election. Just tell me, without linking to the article you don't understand

And sheer # of votes also don't count

>Hillary cheated

fake news

> demanding an end to dissent
> demanding obedience

How very American of you.

I hear on Saturday...hundreds of boats came up the Potomac River to Washington....they smelt...FISH!

What was hacked, be specific. Dont say "the election"