WWYD

WWYD

Have fun with it!

Other urls found in this thread:

traineddog.club
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wwyd?

She has one of those sexy alien looking faces that aren't hot unless you see her all the time

any of the two good ones from the last thread?

wwyd to my wife?

Rip that necklace off, use it as anal beads on her, then make her suck it clean.

got nudes? It looks like she has some odd shaped tits in that one.

i do have nudes, shes my wife... but first wwyd

I love that perky bubble butt, do you have a pic from straight behind?

cum several times inside her making her pregnant

all in front of you you little cuck

fuck yes... please do... id love to see this little whore getting fucked...

Slap the bitch across the face with my cock and then shove it down deep into her mouth. I love watch a slut gag.

Does she like being tied up? Doesn't really matter because she's getting tied up, dominated and destroyed any way.

Post more of her sexy legs.
Need them around me as i pound her into oblivion. You might want to watch, cuck?

omg yes... use my wifey shes yours now

WWYD to my GF

got any of her in long stockings or tights?
Would make them feel even better while warped around me while I slam my cock deep into her bruising her cervix.

stain that dress with my cum.

impregnate her while you watch

Would strip her naked and make out with her while you prepped her ass for my cock. Then slam her over the dining table and ravage her as you watch fro the sidelines.

not on this computer... but yes please make her moan and cum...

rape her right in front of you and make you clean it up

I strip her naked and tie her to the bed, I playfully tickle her feet just to get her to giggle and strain against the restrains a little. Then I kneel over her and start titty fucking her hoping for her to tilt her head down and accept my cum into her mouth.

She'd love getting fucked properly, hope youre fine with beating off in the background. Those holes are mine.

What about when she isnt wearing that dress

Forgot to attach pic

wwyd to my little sister...(left)

wwyd to my cousin?????

wwyd to this little slut?

The government is monitoring your online activity traineddog.club

>beating off in the background

nope, this guy is getting into a chastity cage

Then I would fill up her tight little pussy with cum, then hold her up against the wall by her throat while I watch it drip out.

Would ram my cock down her throat

Id slice her in two for double the fun.

Nice, I don't know if you caught this in the last thread. But after you posted her in those tye dye leggings I said That I bet she had on matching cute little socks. I would soak them in cum while shes wearing them then have her put her shoes back on and go about her day. After a few hours I'd make her remove her shoes and further saturate her socks with another big load. Then I'd make her take them off and suck them dry, if she dosen't seem into it I shove them both in her mouth and throw a piece of duct tape over it so she can really savor the taste.

she's such a cumslut

wwyd to my gf?

Butt stuff, I would do butt stuff to your gf.

actual cuck here. wwyd to my slut wife?

wwyd to my wife and her sister?? (wife left, sister right)

moar of this girl plz?

Fuck the shit out of that ass

I want to cum on your wife's chest

nice. would you be rough?

Show me those tits bitch

I'd jam it deep in her asshole then cum on here pretty face

wwyd?

I'd force the main two to make out and finger each other while I watch. I'd grab the cutest pig tailed slut from the back ground and force my dick down her throat till the two making out do something hot enough to make me cum.

I'd make her wrap those stocking legs around me while I thrust deep inside her, then choke her with her own tie till she goes limp

Mmm show me how she sucks

she sucks her bull good

she would love that

WWYD to my sister?

First, I'd make you sabotage whatever kind of birth control she uses for a month or two beforehand, so she thinks she's protected.

On the night it happened, I would take her out for drinks and dancing while you stayed home. You'd be left to wonder what we were doing on the dance floor, in the cab. If I was fingering her before we got there, if she was grabbing my cock. You'd never know.

When we got back to your place, You'd make some drinks for us and she and I would make out. She would make you sit on a small stool in the corner of your room as I started to undress her. I'd eat her pussy and asshole until she was writhing in pleasure. Then, I would tie her hands around her back and bring her over to the corner of the room and put her face in your lap as I positioned myself behind her.

As her face started to rub against your pathetic cock over your pants as I started fucking her, I would tell her what I made you do to her birth control. She would look at you in horror as I continued to pound her, screaming for me to stop.

As tears streamed down her face, she would look right into your eyes the moment I cum deep inside her, knocking her up while she silently blamed you for all of it.

I'd leave as soon as I finished, my cum still leaking out of her twat as I walked out the door.

Surely that's worth a few more pics aye?

god yes breed her

Oh I will man. We need that belly to be perpetually swollen with babies. You can tend to the kids while your wife and I make new ones.

WWYD? Sorry for shitty pic

She ever fuck anyone else? Let me see those tits

Facial? I want her to gag on me

gag her

use a funnel to fill her rectum with sand, then watch her struggle to push it all back out

Any of her hot sister? I'd fuck both

I want to grab her by the back of her head and slam my dick down her throat

insert pic related all the way up her rectum, attach it to a motor so that it spins

I'd tell her to put on some extra eye makeup, so when I make her cry from gagging she looks like a totally wrecked slut when I'm gone and you can finally tend to her.

vag to vag, ass to ass, ass to mouth, finish in lefts ass then have her cumfart it out onto rights face

Fuck my ex hard

only if you fuck mine first

I'll fuck your ex. Moar?

Use her tight body

I don't have lewds anymore unfortunately

Show us her body

>fat tv

what third world country is this?

Pick one or more and wwyd?

She has other forms of entertainment lol