youtube.com/watch?v=uVoVIyL-ERU
youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8
youtube.com/watch?v=IgsA1tBgrHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is that cringe

ok

Man, America is full of fatasses

OP is antifa,Soros is paying them to infiltrate and shill.

>Soros is paying them to infiltrate and shill.
got your talking points already? Tell Puty I said hi.

youtube.com/watch?v=CU-R6pnuE0k&feature=youtu.be

>Cringe thread

Post link to the instances where Trump talks about his daughter like a creepy pedophile.

cringe? How long can you last?

youtube.com/watch?v=uVoVIyL-ERU

yeah.

but as an american, i've been all over the world -- it's really a problem in any westernized culture.

Canada, Mexico, UK, most of northern Europe.

Anywhere the quality of life and economy is at western levels seems to incur lots of fatasses.

I think we just don't very well understand what we should eat; and having additional funding exacerbates the dietary problems stemming from that lack of knowledge.

I know the US view their leaders like some kind of moral compass and obviously they're head of state, but I don't know why country who cares about it as much as they do. In England leaders are just the leaders of the ruling party and are basically interchangeable, so beyond feeling annoyed the party you voted for lost for a day, we don't really give two shits. They're all fucking crooks and scum bags.

And that time when he motorboated a tranny youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

Corporate america doesn't help. I've spent my whole life on a sugar rich diet, bombarded by ads to drink more coke.

The first time I met someone who didn't eat sugar, I literally thought they were insane.

> They're all fucking crooks and scum bags.
Pretty much the same here.

What about Japan? It's forbidden to be fat there

It's a problem in every country beyond ones suffering from famine. Food has got more sugar, carbs and shit in it than ever before and we eat it like some fat disgusting lard beasts.

>I know the US view their leaders like some kind of moral compass

you know wrong.

the majority of Americans dont care; you're experience a very vocal minority.

Around the water-cooler no one is talking politics after the inauguration unless some big political tiff happens.

jesus fuck I hadn't seen that

>sick weirdo

Antifafags will hang ,faggot
Notice they all shriek when pointed out

>It's a problem in every country beyond ones suffering from famine.

the countries that are right above the famine line are typically ones being supplied by Western cultures through economy and supply support systems, thus making the white-wash occur quicker.

>Corporate america doesn't help. I've spent my whole life on a sugar rich diet, bombarded by ads to drink more coke.

Corporate America has its arms around the world, not just one country.

>What about Japan? It's forbidden to be fat there

Japan has a unique societal stigma attached to being selfish or out-of-step with everyone else. They are thin, but suicidal, bankrupt, and asexual due to those same stigmas and psyches.

Most Obese Countries In The World
Rank Country Percentage of population
1 Palau 47.10%
2 Nauru 45.10%
3 Marshall Islands 42.30%
4 Samoa 41.60%
5 Tonga 41.10%
6 Qatar 41.00%
7 Kiribati 40.10%
8 Tuvalu 39.60%
9 Kuwait 38.30%
10 Bahamas, The 36.60%
11 Fiji 35.90%
12 United States 35.00%
13 United Arab Emirates 34.50%
14 Bahrain 34.10%
15 Saudi Arabia 33.70%
16 Barbados 33.20%
17 Micronesia, Federated States of 33.20%
18 Vanuatu 32.90%
19 Trinidad and Tobago 32.30%
20 Andorra 32.10%
21 Libya 31.90%
22 Antigua and Barbuda 31.00%
23 Lebanon 30.80%
24 New Zealand 30.60%
25 Canada 30.10%
26 Australia 29.90%
27 United Kingdom 29.80%
28 Turkey 29.40%
29 Czech Republic 29.10%

nah dude u are so wrong

This picture is full of treasures. Captain aimless really tickled me. See if you can find him!

Now list the countries in your list being given relief supplies by Western states.

Lost

This one gives me chills.

>1 Palau 47.10% - WESTERN RELIEF
>2 Nauru 45.10% - WESTERN RELIEF
>3 Marshall Islands 42.30% - WESTERN RELIEF
>4 Samoa 41.60% - WESTERN RELIEF
>5 Tonga 41.10% - WESTERN RELIEF
>6 Qatar 41.00%
>7 Kiribati 40.10% - WESTERN RELIEF
>8 Tuvalu 39.60% - WESTERN RELIEF
>9 Kuwait 38.30% - WESTERN RELIEF
>10 Bahamas, The 36.60%
>11 Fiji 35.90%
>12 United States 35.00%
>13 United Arab Emirates 34.50%
>14 Bahrain 34.10%
>15 Saudi Arabia 33.70%
>16 Barbados 33.20%
>17 Micronesia, Federated States of 33.20% - WESTERN RELIEF
>18 Vanuatu 32.90% - WESTERN RELIEF
>19 Trinidad and Tobago 32.30% - WESTERN RELIEF
>20 Andorra 32.10% - WESTERN RELIEF
>21 Libya 31.90% - WESTERN RELIEF
>22 Antigua and Barbuda 31.00%
>23 Lebanon 30.80% - WESTERN RELIEF
>24 New Zealand 30.60%
>25 Canada 30.10%
>26 Australia 29.90%
>27 United Kingdom 29.80%
>28 Turkey 29.40%
>29 Czech Republic 29.10%

youtube.com/watch?v=IgsA1tBgrHQ

Nothing beats the cringe of last few days when sjw's made fools of themselves in front of the entire world, nothing Trump will ever do is going to beat that

holy shit look at that fucking porker.

Not a fan of SJW's but I'm certain Trump has already done more to make an ass of himself in front of the world. Pretty much just due to his position. Nobody really gives a fuck about some SJW bullshit, everybody gives a fuck about him, one way or another.

I just wish the fat pieces of shit down south would stop being a burden to the rest of the country.

>Nothing beats the cringe of last few days when sjw's made fools of themselves in front of the entire world

You 'murricunts really know shit about what the world thinks.

>I just wish the fat pieces of shit down south would stop being a burden to the rest of the country.

These people are going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Try harder butthurt liberalfag

What's wrong with this?

>literally none of the top 8

what is your point?

Not OP but just by replying that he's butthurt makes you sound butthurt, cuckservative.

Made in the USA

isn't the one on right dead?

Lord of kek all the things in this picture
>Cuck in red shirt to right
>Awkward little manlet in front row
>Old lady with a fucking moustache
>Autistic old lady sperging out in front row
>Fat cunt with Will Ferrell hair going full aspie in front
>The fucking woman with a green triangle on her head
>Fat Keemstar hiding behind aspie cunt

Contribootin

ITT: butthurt communists

you are wrong again faggot but it is still irrelevant to what u said, northern europe etc...

THE ONLY GOOD REPUBLICAN IS A DEAD REPUBLICAN

Literally all of these are just pictures of a father and daughter who are very close. I've seen many girls, including my sister, who hug and kiss (affectionately, you paedophiles) their dads.

dubs trips
trips dubs

>1 Palau 47.10%
>2 Nauru 45.10%
>3 Marshall Islands 42.30%
>4 Samoa 41.60%
>5 Tonga 41.10%
>6 Qatar 41.00%
>7 Kiribati 40.10%
>8 Tuvalu 39.60%
>9 Kuwait 38.30%
>10 Bahamas, The 36.60%
>11 Fiji 35.90%
now pick real counties that are not the size and population of a small city

Post picture of sister.

Find anyones hidden snapchat pics like nudes at s,n,a,p,c,h,a,t,y,C,O,M! dont share it or abuse it so it gets patched!!

That guy is only 1⁄4 nigger.

oh jesus that fuckers nasty ass toenails

#
#
#
#
Oh no he dares to show he loves his daughter. What a monster.

Is 'anyone who doesn't suck up to Trump is a member of Antifa' the latest Sup Forums meme?

i like how you want this to be true so bad that you actually believe it. i have never met a racist trump supporter in real life and i know a LOT of them. i know hillary supporters that think whites are superior and therefor feel a need to speak up for the weak black non whites that cant talk for them self's. that is in fact racist. if i were black and oppressed i'd speak up. not hide behind a white guy and beg him to do it for me like you guys assume they do. stop being racist you cuck

I'm mildly concerned for the mental health of the posters. Conflating hugs with sexual desire says more in my mind about their childhood.

Where did daddy put his fist anons?

>i have never met a racist trump supporter in real life

So fuckin funny.

And aside from real life examples just look at Sup Forums. The most racist cesspool of filth and traps on the entire net and Trump is their God. Come on.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT !
YOU MAY GAZE UPON MY PUSSY

PS Russia is cucking our country and nobody on the right seems to give a flying fuck. If Hillary/Dems were involved with this Russian bullshit you would be screaming from the fucking rooftops. If you can't accept that as true you don't have a solid grip on reality.

I dig the li'l prosti-tot purse.

what does that say about the butthurt who calls others butthurt because they complain about someone being butthurt?

check mate lib-fag

Oh noes!! Russia released real emails showing the DNC and mainstream media colluding. Somebody get me a flag to burn, a bottle of blue hair dye and throw out my razors so I can grow my armpit hair!

We could continue this until the end of time, homo. Your call.

look at the proportion of anti trump stuff here. like 8 diff threads. stop spreading hate hypocrite

At least im not a faggot and a loser.

This has nothing to do with SJW bullshit, it has everything to do with Russia hacking into a political party's server and creating teams to spread propaganda to influence the US election.

Wahhh I'm so much of a trump fanboi I can't think a negative thought about him. Blind follower makes you a piece of dog shit.

Please tell me that you think Sup Forums is more team-Hillary than team-trump. Please fucking tell me this is what you really think.

I'm sure your mommy tells you that every morning before she leaves for work and you retreat back into your basement for the anime marathon.

God emporor got ya by the pussy?

nice response, loser. Keep jerking it to furries.

Those are rookie numbers.

So all you have is namecalling, yes you certainly is progressive

If you'd shave, I wouldn't have to.

The US isnt trump team or hillary team, those who continue to believe in politics and market economies are on the retard team that is leading the world into the apocalypse

Not once in that comment did I do any name-calling. I'm serious when I say that if you have a learning disability I sincerely apologize for putting you in your place.

Here is a tip faggot, grow up. The you might understand that the world hate whiny cunts such as you :^D

you fucking retard just stop u lost i proved u wrong, i didnt cherry pick small countries it is what is that is a list of most obese countries

>grow up

>:^D

When you apply for a job in a few years try not to use shit like that on your resume.

Well you can type in special snowflake in yours when you go past age 13

Here.... Try this, twice a day

You've gotten nowhere and given me nothing but deflections. No wonder your Goddess Trump is your savior.

I doubt that Trump will need that for 8 years. Probably not even 4. His ass is going to collapse before that.

You cant be racist against niggers and mudslimes tho. The latter isnt a race and the former isnt even human.
Am i racist against maggots now?

>you retreat back into your basement for the anime marathon.
Fuck i wish
Working 60 hours a week sucks

>Russia hacking into a political party's server
And doing what exactly?
>creating teams to spread propaganda to influence the US election
You mean they have been behind all of the SJW PC bullshit, nigger riots, and leftist politicians, celebrities and media bashing trump and decent hard working people?
Because thats what turned the country red.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8

hang yourself