Can someone explain to me

Can someone explain to me
What he hell happened to REAL Hip Hop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aR8qtxts1jY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well you can always check out Kendrick Lamar stuff

east coast hip hop is just repeating words and phrases like they're musical instruments. West coast hip hop is about, you know, rapping and shit.
Shit, I don't know I'm white as fuck.

Logic, Aesop Rock, Run The Jewels, Tribe Called Quest, lot of good shit, just takes a little effort to find.

hip hop died in like 1995

This photo is like comparing which dumpster is the best.

Mainstream rap can't have a message that those in power don't want heard. There will never be real music until labels are free from the grip of Jews.

This.

Which side is real Hip Hop?

when one of the dumpsters is fake..

hey soulja boy, I didn't know you were lurking

the point being that somebody who's attempting to be ironically repetitive is actually less repetitive than the guy who likely thinks that he's actually being clever* or something

u mean which song is a real song by the artist

>Run The Jewels
I hope someone breaks into your house and rapes then kills you.

no the point is you are all fags who nothing about music

Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Earl Sweatshirt, Tyler The Creator, Action Bronson, Childish Gambino, Joey Badass, Absoul, Isiah Rashad, Run The Jewels, Domo Genesis, Da$h, Anderson Paak, Matt Martians, Hodgy Beats' new album, what Mac Miller has been putting out recently with faces and G.O.O.D AM. There's plenty of shit out there worth listening to

>run the jewels
>actual good hip-hop
Pick one.
For lyricism and tone you want a tribe called quest, capital STEEZ and kendrick. For flow you want Joey badass, and chance the rapper. Give a few songs a listen and then you'll hear what real hip-hop is

homeboy sandman

Chance is more lyrics than flow, flow and having a melody are different, When you first hear Chance you're like "What in the fuck is this mush mouthed motherfucker tahmn about?" But den you keep listening and decipher is speech impediment and you stay for the lyrics and his on point melodies

Chances bars have as much depth as a puddle compared to the other GOAT rappers. His flow and voice are his main appeal to most people

please elaborate on my knowledge of music.

Tonight she just yelling "fuck me"
Two weeks she'll be yelling, fuck me
Used to like orange cassette tapes with Timmy, Tommy, and Chuckie
And Chuck E. Cheese's pizzas, is Jesus pieces, sing Jesus love me
Put Visine inside my eyes so my grandma would fucking hug me
Oh generation above me, I know you still remember me
My afro look just like daddy's, y'all taught me how to go hunting.... Yeah no depth there, you fucking retard

We need good rappers like lil wayne and drake do their thing. All these eminem and tupac faggots are trash. People like them because society. Real rap has the word nigga

Okie dokie, alky, keep it lowkey like Thor lil bro
Or he'll go blow the loudy, saudy of sour Saudi
Wiley up off peyote, wilding like that coyote
If I sip any Henny, my belly just might be outie
Pull up inside a huggy, Starsky & Hutch a dougie.

Like SIT THE FUCK DOWN, Lmfao like him for his voice, that's the hardest part of gettting people to like chance his is dumbass fucking voice you absolute CLAUDE, I am so fucking triggered right now i feel like a special snowflake

If you don't like eminem you're just an elitist faggot

Whats there to like about emifag? That idiot still thinks theres a rhyme for "orange" like wtf

Stop listening to illiterate nigger music.

This guy starts rapping at 1:20
Thank me later faggots
youtu.be/aR8qtxts1jY

Door hinge,
Whore binge,
Tore in

What are approximate rhymes for 200, Alex?

Rap is literally the most literate black music.

Hopsin

I can't say I like Hopsin but his lyricism is on point