Poorfag here. I have 3 eggs,a bit of cheese and an onion, also some ramen. What meal can I make out of this?

Poorfag here. I have 3 eggs,a bit of cheese and an onion, also some ramen. What meal can I make out of this?

what flavor ramen? very important to know.

Egg ramen onion sandwich with cheese

Fry the eggs with the ramen like one egg and use the other two for fried egg samiches. Use the onion for flavoring.

Also /ck/ is not Sup Forums

got any bread

Sounds like you can make cheese and onion ramen with eggs.

Protip: stop being poor.

eat everything but the raman make tasty eggs grab some basil fuck man

Scramble the eggs with some onion and cheese, and have a bowl of ramen on the side. Anything else... like an odd mixture of everything will suck balls. Unless you like balls... then I guess go for it.

Onions in Ramen, cheese/onions on scrambled eggs.

I don't even cook and that's easy

Poach the eggs, heat the ramen drain the water dump a little of the seasoning mix in the cheese while it's hot so it gets gooey put in the 3 poached eggs pop the centers so it drains the yolk on top

Saute onions in sauce pan (a pot if you don't know what a saucepan is), add water and ramen, when Ramen softens Crack egg into saucepan and cover until cooked

Not that type of dish fag mines better suited

Thin slice the onion, add water, bring to a boil, then add the ramen. When the ramen is cooked, pout in a bowl (let it cool) while you fry the egg and top with grated cheese... Enjoy! Tomorrow, go to a fast food place and take home extra ketchup to make tomato soup!

Chicken

Any of you anons got any tips for poaching eggs, I've tried to poach an eggs for years and i've never gotten it right

Forgot the onions, idk they're not needed unless someone can think of a way to implement it towards this

Ramen bread egg sandwitch.
Cook ramen with no seasonings, scramble a egg, separate the ramen into two disc shapes pour half of the egg on each one and let it soak in the fridge for a hour, use two bowls for the best result.
Cut the onion in slices, find the two biggest rings and set aside. Chop the rest of the onion. Put it in a saucepan add until golden brown add some water and the ramen seasoning and reduce the hell out of it.
Onion ring and fry a egg inside the ring like those shitty tasty videos.
Fry your ramen bread discs.
Stack it up.

Poaching eggs, add some salt to the boiled water, get it to a boiling point then turn it down to a simmer add a little bit of vinegar but you don't have to, crack the egg in a bowl small one, stir the water in a circular motion then put the egg in and the water will make the egg wrap itself let it cook for about 4-6 min

Probably the most rational answer here

Cheese Omelet
or
Ramen, onions, and egg.

Don't throw ramen and cheese together, that's disgusting.

Omlet