Does anybody else hate Doug as a character...

Does anybody else hate Doug as a character? I don't really understand why the show makes him out to be some good guy; you watch it and all he does is whine and complain about not getting that juicy mayonnaise pussy. He's like charlie brown but an idiot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9T2d2FRh0BM
youtu.be/Ized1XMRp_I
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqri4Lvf-4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My favorite episode was where Roger was a cop and he had sex with the mayonaise and then he did the elbow drop and crushed that guy's head

why are some people purple or green

there don't exist green or purple people in the real world

what kind of statement were they trying to convey?

To accept people based on the strength of their character and not their skin color.

Doug is a free spirited dreamer, living within his fantasy world totally in his head. The harsh realities of life prove too much for some delicate flowers, this however does not render the flower any less beautiful or it's fragrance less beautiful.

>To accept people based on the strength of their character and not their skin color.
That's pretty cool to teach kids that from early on.

Does that mean Doug was acutally a good anime?

The original series was very good indeed, the Disney version not so much.

Banging on a trash can

youtube.com/watch?v=9T2d2FRh0BM

one little voice

THINK BIG BIG BIG BIG

Who among you has the screencap of Mr. Dink talking to Doug about having to face the consequences for molesting Patty at a sleepover?

i don't but here's this:
youtu.be/Ized1XMRp_I

>patty's skin tone

FUCKING SJW AND JEWS PUSHING THE RACE MIXING AGENDA AND SHOVING DEGENERATE VALUES INTO OUR CHILDRENS MINDS

When the show went to Disney and they went from middle school to high school, in the first episode when they are tearing down the trailer park to build the new high school, it turns out that Roger Klotz' mother owned the land underneath her trailer. The Bluffs had to buy her out, earning the Klotz family a lifetime of riches. Later in the episode Roger comes up to the other main characters and brags that he's rich now. Hearing this, Doug looks to the sky, the camera zooms in on his face and he screams into the air.

What the fuck, Doug?

BANGING ON A TRASH CAN

>have all of Doug on a harddrive somewhere

Fuck, time to watch it

Doug was a terrible role model for children. And Johnny Bravo, a manly man who actually pursued women, was portrayed as a fool.

These cartoons are why Gen Yers are such pussies.

>just looked at my HDD
>it's deleted

fucking nematodes again i bet

It took me a second but when it clicked..

i liked the sister

I'm missing an an obvious joke.

"give me that green nigger cock you fucking blueberry ape!"
what did mr dink mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqri4Lvf-4s

[Spoiler]American dad[/spoiler]