Hey /b I came out yesterday to my friends and now i gotta tell my parents. Any tips or advice?

Hey /b I came out yesterday to my friends and now i gotta tell my parents. Any tips or advice?
Also gay story thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XNaNckHBNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just do it. I don't know your situation, but it's way easier to just let it all out at once than try to find proper set and setting.

Sick faggot

Don't do it, OP.

You see who's in charge now, right? You see the oncoming wave of far-right, jackbooted thugs, don't you?

You're better off keeping it secret. What if your parents accept a cash reward for turning you in when the camps open? Or even one of their friends who they talk to about it?

It's not worth it, OP. Your life is in danger.

I'm just afraid of pushing them away. I already have a pretty small family, and currently there is some stuff going on inside the family. I don't want to add this to the pile of problems as well

Don't get your family killed. The less they know, the better.

Gay story as requested:

>Hey /b I came out yesterday to my >friends and now i gotta tell my parents. >Any tips or advice?
>Also gay story thread

Heres some advice:
Remove yourself from the gene pool.
>implying you havent already by being a faggot

Why exactly do you have to go around telling everyone?

Why not just live your life without having to wallpaper everything with rainbows. If someone actually wants to know you answer.

Cause telling them is letteng them know that i might come home one day with a partner of the same sex.

It's not like i'm gonna shitpost over every social media platform ever. just family and a few friends.

Advice is to kys you piece of shit faggot.

>be me
>deepthroat bananas cause I eat them like that
>apparently its gay
>the end

Op just wanna suck dick man

Came out to dad yesterday awkward as fuck I put it off for super long which made it worse because I thought about it to much. Just do it and get it over with better than them hearing from someone else

I'd worry about that when and if it happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=-XNaNckHBNA

saved also checked and keked

Yeah, just don't. You might think it's a good thing, but it really isn't. They may say they're accepting of it and you, but in reality they're harshly judging you and shunning you for being homosexual. Just keep it to yourself until you're out of your parents basement and self-sufficient. Then come out to them when their judgment and shunning won't directly affect your life.

Because being gay or trans in this era is less about having a preference and more about feeling abused because other people don't accept and even cater to your preference.

lol, if you are kissing boys, than you are gay...

thank me later, i opened your eyes

hey man. i feel you. you dont want to push them away cause what if "oh i hate you cause gay" do you really want people like that in your life in the first place? fucking no right?

Find anyones hidden snapchat pics like nudes at s,n,a,p,c,h,a,t,y,C,O,M! dont share it or abuse it so it gets patched!!

My friends have already accepted me for what i like, which was a big releaves since I knew them for about 8 years now

Family on the other hand can react very different

i dont understand why "coming out" is this big of a deal for so many people...
im 19 gay and i never worried about this, i never told anyone about my sexuality, its no ones business to know who i like to fuck, literally no one cares, and if they do its their problem

>Any tips or advice?
just do it tbh
i was shy af but had nothing to be worried about really
now im kinda tryna become less shy with how i dress and try wear makeup etc

They probably already know, just tell them, you'll be surprised

It's not like 1987 where everyone freaks out, being gay is pretty mainstream now

why do you need to come out to ur parents? do u want to fuck any of them? why do they need to know about ur sexuality? theres really no point

Quit being a faggot and man up
Or, since you've decided to be a subhuman, genetic dead end why not throw a fucking drama party and blow 16 dudes in front of your parents while screaming "dad, I'm a faggot!" and begging him to accept you as 3 guys pile drive your asshole.

and when they ask why you dont have a girl friend?

or what you think of that chick?

Time flies when you're a faggot

u need a proper treatment
or can be a hero
your choice

I'm a Sup Forumsfag and even I think you're being ridiculous, one of our guys is a flaming faggot

You don't have to tell your parents anything, your relationship is not their business and if they're worth letting live, they won't question you when you mention offhand at some point your boyfriend.

... So which of your friends are you hoping to fuck? Or are you just looking to bandwagon on the whole "you're special" sentiment towards gays?