Kylo Ren Goes Light Side Confirmed

He's going to be light side
Rey is going to be dark

youtu.be/VD0nHOujv3c

It's the only logical choice Disney can make to still get some attention.

It'd make a 2/10 franchise into a 5/10 one

But dont forget the evil force tree that is the source of the dark side

Yeah, because Force Awakens really struggled to make bank.

>It'd make a 2/10 franchise

By what metric are you measuring that? Sure not financial.

Popular, financially successful, does not mean good, look at Hotel California for example.

>kylo goes to the light side after murdering his own father
What a cop out, blunder of the century confirmed. I can see Rey going to the dark side, but Kylo Ren doing a switcheroo? Fuck off.

That sounds pretty cool actually. It would explain why they made him such a pathetic villain who already lost to the hero in the very first movie and why the hero was so overpowered.

Does that mean he will not wear his mask anymore? I don't want to see his ugly fucking mug again.

It's till shit and remembered as shit.

It's prequel tier only less original.

It has 0 rewatch value and has already been forgotten like any other flick of the month

would never have a female villain
feminists wouldnt allow it

>and remembered as shit.

By who? It is highly rated both by the audience and critics alike. You might want to come to terms with the fact that you are the minority.

Don't crush his dreams, user

He's in his safe space

You realize that this is old fan art right? I wish it were real, but it's not user, sorry.

The twist in Episode 8 will be that Han pulled the trigger first, and killed himself to save his son.

>He's going to be light side
>Rey is going to be dark

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

It's obvious Kylo Ren is going to be good

They wouldn't give him questionable loyalty and dealing with his internal conflict if they weren't gonna eventually DO something with it

Rey turning evil is kinda ambitious. I'd like to see it but it's a lot more likely they'll just make a new villian

This. The villain needs to be a either white male or a alien voice by a white male, otherwise there wouldn't be a movie in the first place.

Is this canon? Evil waifus are the best waifus :3

kino confirmed

it's about to be

>evil guy with the mask used to be good, turned bad, then redeems himself
POTTERY
SO MANY POTS I CAN'T EVEN COUNT THEM
LUCAS MUST BE SO PROUD

Hell yes, dark side Rey is best Rey

>protagonist becomes more edgy and wears a black outfit in the third movie

bravo JJ

Fuck off you tumblrina tier faggots.

well, we need a new SW meme now that Darth Jar-Jar is tired, old and unfunny.

>"Light side"

kill yourself

Reminder that Star Wars follows Christianity logic.

You could murder scores of Younglings, but as long as you accept the Light Side into your heart then all is forgiven.

What audio is that? It made me laugh.

>implying this isnt controversial on tumblr because they want her to be a positive rolemodel

>It's till shit and remembered as shit.

According to who? You? lol

It's a critically-acclaimed movie, it's a highly financially successful movie, and audiences loved it. You are in the minority opinion.