>man is the animal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_vqCLMdchg
youtube.com/watch?v=zGESP0iePmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FywSzjRq0e4
youtube.com/watch?v=q4Vlbz_ysYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw still haven't payed my respects to the vultures

>easy my child, it's just enough to believe (i believe, i believe, i believe, i believe)

>pedo music

Sad!

cried to Hey Mama

the bridge on good vibrations

>I don't even know why

>Where I am..
>PARALYZED BY THE EMPTINESS

I do so all the time

>TO SHOW OR TO

>It's a brand new era, it feels great
>It's a brand new era but it came too late

>I have such nightmares, and you're all in all of them. It's worse than you or I, will ever know.

This
Also, the entirety of All The Stars Are Dead Now

I think crying to sad sounding songs with sad lyrics is manipulative. I want to hear about people crying to a riff alone, or something.

I did that, the only time I ever cried to music without lyrics or vocals was this song, the riff starting around 5:56

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_vqCLMdchg

>not Cold Cell
>not Just Be Simple from Hold On Melancholia

I don't cry to music, but I was pretty close to while listening to Frankie Teardrop, especially the second half.

but why? its a literal joke song.

I don't know why. Maybe you're right, it's a literal joke, just like my taste in music.

Dunno about cry but the lyrics induce strong spiritual emotion.

I haven't cried since I was a child, so a very long time. But I recently came close

youtube.com/watch?v=zGESP0iePmQ

Every time I listen to this album I feel like I'm at the ruins of an utopic civilization that disappeared for some reason. I love it to pieces but every time I listen to it I feel like I'm not supposed to be there, which is why I haven't given it too many spins since I discovered it so many years ago.

I'm pretty autistic assigning places to music in general, but this one has made some of the strongest impressions in me.

Love you much

No one listens to him,
No one notices him,
And the dogs growl
Around the old man.

And he just lets it happen,
As it will,
Plays, and his hurdy-gurdy
Is never still.

Strange old man,
Shall I go with you ?
Will you play your organ
To my songs

goat breakup song cycle

Pretty much every album because I cry every day. I cried to pic related today, not even kidding, and it's not remotely sad.

>tfw Going Up while imagining Balance's last moments alive
>falling down and hitting the pavement
*Xylophone Intensifies*

THE SHADOWS AND TREMORS
THE SHADOW

OF THE SUUUUUUUUUUN

I couldn't finish the 3rd song cause it gave me cancer. What did I do wrong?
Also I don't really listen to psychedelic rock. I listened to Currents and liked it but that's pretty much it.
Help user

Don't care if it's cliche/pleb/whatever. Dated a bipolar girl for a almost two years and this album still gets me.

>SAID HE WANNA BE
>SHORTY WANNA BE A THUUUUG

Really? I connect with it much more. Music aside Laughing Stock is an excellent poem. Starts with a guy I think hanging himself in shame and humiliation, then brings us through his ascension, repentence, judgment and salvation. The last song is from God's perspective giving him his blessing and acceptance into heaven. It's chilling.

I relate to the lyrics but goddamn I can hardly hear the guy 'sing' half the time because he's so quite and ruins the entire thing for me

>I listened to Currents and liked it but that's pretty much it.
But that's not psychedelic rock
Neither is Microtonal banana, that's Garage rock with some psych influence

Do you even know anything about psych rock?

maybe you ddin't do you anything wrong. Maybe ya just dont like it!

>Do you even know anything about psych rock?
Not really desu
Music is not subective... :^)

I HURT MYSELF TODAY
youtube.com/watch?v=FywSzjRq0e4

If you want some starting recs for psych rock try Spacemen 3, Spiritulized, 13th Floor Elevators, early Pink Floyd, and The Doors. All of that's a good entry point, and there's plenty of subgenres and niche sounds in the genre too, so you're bound to find something you like.

alright I'll take a look into these bands, thanks my man

>okay? okay? OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY

>YOU LOOK SOOOOO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT THAT SHIT IN YOUR HAIR!

Bands like King Gizzard are subjective, I like them and can easily see why someone wouldn't
They're a bit gimmicky with all their DUDE THE '60S AND TWO DRUMMERS LMAO stuff

>when Golden Hours kicks in

gud album

>the solo on st elmos fire

hngg
>when sombre reptiles comes on

Every time

youtube.com/watch?v=q4Vlbz_ysYs

this

it was not even worth fighting

I also cried pretty heavily to Hey Mama. I was playing LR in the car and my sister called and told me my mom was in the hospital and she wouldn't give me a reason so my anxiety rose and Hey Mama was the next track to play and I had to pull over. Luckily it was nothing serious
>inb4 momma's boy
yeah