I would never let my daughter wear a slutty bikini, so I she only wears one pieces. Agree/disagree? Thoughts on her?

I would never let my daughter wear a slutty bikini, so I she only wears one pieces. Agree/disagree? Thoughts on her?

your daughter looks >20 years old and she cant decide what she wears?

It's called being a good dad and not raising a whore... for everybody else.

She's your whore after all.

not your daughter faggot.

myah wetley. google her.

>implying I'm not her dad
faggot

how old does she have to be for you to stop "raising" her?

Uk her?!

>implying they don't make slutty 1 piece suits

If you don't let your daughter act like the slut she is, your parents will allow their granddaughter to do as she is pleased.

personally, i would let my daughter and her boyfriends fuck freely around the house.

I wanna no more from this guy

When did this whole ass cheeks hanging out bikini trend start? It's despicable.

lol, her grandmother spotted the cameraguy

Half her tit is out mate

I always thought swimsuits look hotter than a bikini because they show more hips, anyone agree?

>OP makes a thread pretending some random girl is his daughter
>gets called out on it
>stops posting

Kek, I love these threads

after the war, grandpa. remember the 70's? of course you don't.

She's showing proudly her offspring. They are probably going around to find some nice cock to fuck their grandbabybitch.

OP doesn't know how to raise a child.

That's a nice moose-knuckle she's got there in that WHITE one piece.

It would be a real shame if someone, I dunno
XRAY'ED THAT SHIT.

> At what age do you let her act like a whore?
> Not while you're being a worthwhile Father.

I'm no mudslime but my daughters will only be allowed to wear these.

OP still here? post more of her

Or just she actually goes in the water, shit'll be see through straight away

i dont get it....why are women, which fuck around the whole world are called bitches, but guys which do exactly the same are cool dudes....and i say this as a male.....why dont u let people decide on their own what they do and what they dont?

because holes wear out with more mileage, cocks can't "wear out"

right? why hasn't this been a thing yet?

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

i would still make lots of children with her

>cocks can't "wear out"
keep telling yourself that

its about human freedom to decide and if a women decides to wear out her hole this way, so its ok, because it was her decision and free will.....and at all u are not forced to fuck a women with wearn out holes...so why complaining about it?

A good father would require halal attire for his Daughter of Muhammed.

go back to /pol

shut up you fucking white knight

You idiot. The only thing that will happen as you get older is that it's harder to get and maintain an erection. But other than that it will always stay the same. It will not shrink or something like that. But it's a known fact that cunts will get loose over time.

What's rong is she fat?

You're a faggot and I hope you go to jail.

Have you not had biology class in school? It's just unnatural for women to fuck around like that because it doesn't make sense from an evolutional standpoint. They can only get pregnant every 9 month so they have to be picky who they get pregnant from. Men could impregnate like 5 women every day so it makes sense for them to seek as many potential sex partners as they can.

yep i like equal rights....and if u call me a "fucking white knight" just because i share my opinion...u are just a nazi and not worth more than the dirt under my fingernails....nevertheless i think u can change ur mind so though i like u as a human...not as a person :D

The funny part is that you're not in charge of choosing what she wears so too bad Virgin boy

I think one piece bikinis are more sexy tbh. skimpy two piece bikinis leave nothing to the imagination.

but there are to many people on this planet....even an atomic war could not reduce our population over time anymore...and there are things called preservatives......so a woman has not to get pregnant every 9 months....sex in our society is supposed to be fun....not more not less.....and...yes i had biology class in school for 8 years and i had rly good grades

equal rights lmao

opinions are arrogant...just because they are opinions u stupid