Am I only the one here genuinely not excited for this game...

Am I only the one here genuinely not excited for this game? It is being hyped up so much and really looks like it's trying just a bit too hard. NMS 2?

Also, RE2 remake when? That's what I'm excited for. It was confirmed in like mid-2015 but I have not seen anything about it.

Maybe because history-wise, it went shit from V and up.

The thing with remaking RE2 is that it should be harder, because it obviously will be made a FPS. But given that childs these days are desentized to horror and screamers there wouldn't be much of a thrill.

Well it´s not Resident Evil...I like that game buuuuut it is not really a Resident Evil

Now that I think about it amking another or better RE:Outbreak would be a thing. But more "Open World" inside racoon or any other hellhole from this same universe.

Its actually pretty good. Its no re2, but it's a pretty fun game

it's a generic horror game, 10hrs long, and brings nothing original to the table.

avoid at all costs.

to be honest man, i think a lot of people aren't exited about anything these days, at least when it comes to video games

I disagree, I'm pretty excited about Vampyr and the new southpark game.

speak for yourself.

but its vr tho

I'm sure its an OK game for what it is.

But what it ISNT is a RE game.

No zombies = NOT a RE game.

There hasnt been a REAL RE game since RE: Code Veronica.

AGAIN

NO ZOMBIES = NOT A FUCKING RE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game portrays whites as brain dead idiots.

ALL forms of media now days has whites as the bad guy.

From Star Wars to Resident Evil.

Heres an idea lets make a new fucking series.
I swear this current gen of gaming is the biggest fucking rip off ever.
>HD remakes from last gen that arent even 5 years old
>shitty reboot after shitty reboot
>never ending barrage of half baked sequels
>All new titles are butchered by having more then half of the content DLC

Glad I bought a pc I can at least still play great older titles.

Albert Wesker checking in

oh wow amazing, not like we haven't see jumpscare vr horror 100 times before.

outbreak was hands down my favorite

Are you trolling or stoned? Or never played resident evil?

I really hope it isn't, but deep down, I know its going to be

>obviously will be made a FPS

Did you play RE HD? It was a faithful recreation of the original just with 1080p graphics, and I don't mean like the "we redesigned it so its the same, just doesn't look like shit in HD" They updated the art and character models, but left the game play untouched, even left in the terrible 90s voice acting. I fully expect them to do the same with 2

not entirely true. The new edition is actually a remaster of the GC remake. The GC remake was (un?)fortunately from a different era where remake did not mean "destroy everything the original was by making it an action COD ripoff".

I haven't tried VR yet.
I've got a bad feeling they will be a bit like 3D movies, a bit empty and just looking for excuses to showcase the tech over actual content and style.

playing this game i felt the old RE1 spirit back...minus zombies yes, but there's still ugly shit to shot

>Wenk

i think resident evil saga needed a change, and if it not like the firsts games, i prefer this kind of game more than RE4,RE5 and RE6

VR is and always will be shit unless we get to futuristic sci-fi levels where we just wear a helmet and we're lucid dreaming.
VR horror is twice as shit because horror games are not scary anymore (or at least in my opinion aren't scary)
Avoid VR
Avoid Horror unless you're in it for the story

Resident evil is dying and if you want to play a decent RE game then go back to the old ones.

Ugly as all sin shit to shot at that.

Resident Evil 4 was a good game, don't get me wrong, but it started the downfall of the RE series and for that reason I'll never understand why people hold it to such high regard.

RE4 and RE7 are very good games, but they aren't like the classic ones. If you 'open your mind' about RE, you will enjoy that so much

Revelations and rev 2 were a step in the right direction, no idea why they felt they had to scrap that aside to fit in with the VR fad.

Game is awesome first 3 hours then it gets stale a little bit. It's a 9/10 game only bad thing is the annoying inventory it needs to be removed and the monsters that become a nuisance at some point

This demo scared the shit out of me.
I was doing OK until I went into the basement.
FUCK

VR is fun as hell. Wtf are you talking about?

>Me if Tofu isn't in RE2 remake

NMS 2 is a bit of a leap, though, surely?
I give 0 shits about Re7. In my opinion they had the 1st person horror perfected with PT, meaning anything that comes after is likely just trying to emulate.

Idk. This hype train is gaining speed.

Well, quads don't lie I suppose but a few mates seem to quite like the VR stuff.
I'm just sceptical right now that it's ALL about the platform/format rather than the content.
Like I said, I haven't tried it myself, yet.

I agree. I want VR to be some awesome, bad ass shit that takes over all your senses, but until then, it's going to be shit

Say hello to the WHITE bad guys.

The jews and blacks LOVE to criminalize the white man. The WHITE man MADE and PAID for this nation.

ONLY WHITES ARE EVIL! The media tells you!

And you lap it up like a good liberal drone.

not the only one, user.
honestly this game is very boring. not what I expected. yes it's first person and slower but that's it. from one shit (RE6) to another (this one).
the first major disappointment for this year.

Trust me, I don't agree with this alt right faggotry,

BUT

I must say, if these people were portrayed as black, then there would be a huge backlash for it