How has no one fucked with this yet? I would destroy the camera if I had a chance and lived over there

How has no one fucked with this yet? I would destroy the camera if I had a chance and lived over there.

hewillnotdivide.us/

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=64d_1485283180
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_4068643225&feature=iv&src_vid=oHC1230OpOg&v=BLikP6BDH5w
youtu.be/o0u4M6vppCI?t=142
hewillnotdivide.us/
youtube.com/watch?v=NgEQE4YjHII
youtube.com/watch?v=g8HZVFzU7xI
youtube.com/watch?v=XFzjfHto78o&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=7ghWluiDblk
youtube.com/watch?v=hE_NY0oEGzc
youtube.com/watch?v=_YGXwUc6aa0
youtube.com/watch?v=pxaHoC31g0w&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=V5Zh84eOMy8
livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player?width=0&height=0&enableInfoAndActivity=true&autoPlay=true&mute=false
youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why ?

The cool kids do not have jobs though and leech off anything and everything around them?

for the lulz of course ya fucking faggot

Oh no, they're making a song now

Some hero user did this last night

Yea commit a crime in front of a camera in public at an art museum. Private property as well.

That's why you wear something covering your face

because it's much funnier to troll than destroy someone elses property. also it makes you less of a dick.

It's not a crime if they don't find out who was

Really I just posted this and have not seen a thread about this yet?

But that one user that posted a selfie with Shia Labeouf and said "Hitler did nothing wrong" made me die of laughter.

Cant believe he went form semi alcoholic motivation speaker to fucking blind dense pussy so fast..

possibly another user did that earlier when shia lejew was spouting "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" over and over like a fucking autist. The kid kept screaming 14 into the camera and then screaming at leboo. cept lefaggot fought back screaming it in the kids ear.

Let's stop talking about it and do something, get an user army out there chanting some fucked up shit like pedo's are people too or something we need to find Sup Forumsros who live neear here

But destroying a Hollywood Star floor monument is LA and in public is perfectly fine?

In public. Good luck. It's all talk cause you don't live there. You'd get mugged before you commit any vandalism there. Stop being autistic

why commit a stupid act of vanalism
dont be a vandal
be a troll
go there and argue against them
make them idiots look like fucking idiots
give them facts
tell them that all they are doing is wasteing their time,
they want to do this for four years hoping it will stop trump somehow
thats the most stupidest thing ive ever heard
tell them if they want to do something good and productive
instead of standing around chanting like retarded goons
join the military
work to benefit the community
that shea shite fuck has money
why not help build shelter for homeless
bunch of faggots

I didn't say anything about that. You did. That camera is on private property. If your such a rebel go there and do it otherwise you're a shit talking 12 year old

I wouldn't get caught, you dumb dumb

This is what I am talking about, op here, fuck I realized don't destroy and silence like these facist useless racist pussies and troll the shit out of the cam and people instead just found this video LOL

liveleak.com/view?i=64d_1485283180

Mugged by liberal pussies that get mugged by real niggers ?

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_4068643225&feature=iv&src_vid=oHC1230OpOg&v=BLikP6BDH5w

Yeah man, destroying the camera is dumb, trolling is the true art

kek he got so mad in the video

why hasn't anyone delivered this yet?

oh my god i visited the website and i got scared for a split second with the sudden shouting.

Shia got trolled hard lol

>have not seen a thread about this yet?

There have been a fuck ton of threads on this. Not only on Sup Forums but Sup Forums and Sup Forums as well. You're just a fucking tourist probably came from reddit or some shit.

That's all the democrats that lost know how to do in a conversation or debate... welcome to the real world.

damn! shia is really aggressive these days.
i guess he really meant what he means to just do it.

I don't go on tv or pol tho

I get all my news from Sup Forums kek and have not seen a thread about the live stream all morning. I am not kidding.

He seems like he battles alcohol addiction, so yeah when he is sober he might be a little more irritable.

>only goes on Sup Forums

Fucking newfag

but aside from that, is it just me that finds shia to be a very experimental person, when it comes to his whole career?

> i have any other interests in life

Sure seems like it

He seems fit for war films for some reason but lately he cuckiness is killing him, well I shouldn't say that, Hollywood is full of pussies, so maybe it is helping him in the long run..

TRUMP WON, HE DIVIDED THEM.

My favorite part of the whole stream is when it was really late and some white girl came by for the sole purpose of fucking this tall guy but he ditched her and left her alone with some mexican. Then after a bit this long haired fatty comes over talking about a craigslist ad claiming the girl wanted to give blowjobs and after he kept talking about it the girl left while getting the mexican to walk her and basically act as a guardian. But after saying good bye to the long haired fatty he fucking starts following them like a complete autist.

What are you on about?

It would be funny if some anons pointed their HOIC's at it.

youtu.be/o0u4M6vppCI?t=142

Seriously someone needs to nuke the US, now.

hewillnotdivide.us/

GO THERE RIGHT NOW.

I want to know how many of those people on a Tuesday afternoon work in factories, have decent jobs, have careers, have important family obligations, or real responsiblitlies?

Because unless they are on there lunch break, this is disgusting to watch. I have the day off but for that many on the same day, come on.. they are leeches off the rest of this country.

their*

little too drunk on my day off

>gets drunk on a weekday afternoon
>thinks he has any room to talk down to people

Trump certainly "highlighted" who are not the real Americans in this country, and did a damn good job. If we had nation wide and funded Insane Asylums still in this country, you would not see more than half these people

It is my day off man and I don't work at my local warehouse till 10 pm tomorrow, I think I have plenty of time today to enjoy myself. If I drank tomorrow morning for no reason at all, I would be a fucking idiot. I work hard so I deserve to drink and relax as hard as I want.

>i work hard so this is an excuse for me to participate in degenerate behavior

You make me sick

this

>posting on here

Talk about degenerate behavior..

if someone sees shia near the livestream, this vid should be an instructional vid on how to act lol

>posting on here

Talk about degenerate behavior..

haha he got you

He will not divide us!
He will not divide us!
He will not divide us!
It's catchy

>makes a post to say "haha that guy got you!"

Are you autistic?

I've never seen anything so cringy like this,

mad brah?

>umadbrah

jesus christ.

wait wait wait, so you're telling me people not from the US are complaining about Trump?

>point out how autistic a post is
>U MAD BRO LMAO U MAAAAAD???

you sure mad

dubs confirm

ITT: errybody mad

>u mad umad um ad u mad u mad u mad u mad

The disease you Trumpfags brought from Sup Forums made this whole site an echo chamber for some time. Soon, you'll all see how bad you fucked up.

>lol youre mad
no youre a fucking autistic asshole
>lol but youre mad
ok b-
>UR MAD UR MAD HAHA UR MAD UR MAD

What are they trying to accomplish?

this guy is pretty mad doe

a gift, from Sup Forums

>tl;dr Shia LaBeouf's 4 year long (((art))) stream sabotaged by Sup Forums
Highlights so far:
Day 1: youtube.com/watch?v=NgEQE4YjHII
Day 2: youtube.com/watch?v=g8HZVFzU7xI
Day 3 part 1: youtube.com/watch?v=XFzjfHto78o&feature=youtu.be
Day 3 part 2: youtube.com/watch?v=7ghWluiDblk

hewillnotdivide.us meets Sup Forums - Highlights, Day 3 Part 2 are out

Today's highlights incoming

Bonus videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=hE_NY0oEGzc
youtube.com/watch?v=_YGXwUc6aa0
youtube.com/watch?v=pxaHoC31g0w&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=V5Zh84eOMy8

livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player?width=0&height=0&enableInfoAndActivity=true&autoPlay=true&mute=false

>no u mad I SAID U MAD SOTP REPLYING OT ME I SAID U MAD I SAID IT I SAID I SAID IT I SAID IT RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

To let us know that they like to dance around and chant. It's an africa thing. You wouldn't understand.

K I L L Y O U R S E L F

because there's police nearby 24/7?

the question is how to fuck with it without getting into a fight or getting arrested.
i was going to stop by and check it out tomorrow. the weather sucks today i don't feel like going outside.

This poor guy is tired as fuck about this tards LOL

I've watched them, they're funny indeed.

I actually like this experiment a lot.

Very cringy at the moment though tbh

So to put it short you're a bitch made nigger

then why don't you shut me up by actually doing something cool enough to lead to a fight or arrest there?

the question is why u mad?

stop being mad

being mad is bad for you son

Haha there's a nigger drum circle thing there now. I'm glad I'm not a yank, don't think I could stand it

He takes roids

WHAT IF SOMEONE LEFT A BAG OF BOOM JUST NOW
IF THAT WERE THE CASE MAYBE ONE OF YOU ANERICANS SHOULD CALL THE EMERGENCY SERVICES IN YOUR COUNTRY THAT WOULD NORMALLY DEAL WITH THAT KIND OF STUFF
I MEAN IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF THISE PEOPLE WERENT EVACUATED BECAUSE PEOPLE THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A HOAX
BUT THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT WOULD DO EXACTLY THAT
BOTH LEAVING A BAG FULL OF EXPLOSIVES AND 5MM LEAD BALLS ASWELL AS FLAMABLR LIQUIDS AND ONE MINI-NUKE I MADE MYSELF GET READY FOR A EARLY FOURTH OF JULY MOTHERFUCKERS

ayyye

Had to go smoke a joint, oh no more degeneracy!

How can one buy loser.com that everyone knows goes to Trump's website and redirect it to the livestream website? I wonder how much it would cost?

I would happily get jumped, you can't beat everyone up, to fucking destroy that commie propaganda bullshit.

Even blacks don't like the pussies support these riots.
youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw

it is tho

why don't you?

not to agree with you but I am waiting for this to happene too after a while we can make acompilation of all the the fights lol

nice

because it's just not worth going to jail over?

nypd has officially assigned a detail there to watch what's going on 24/7.

i might just inform both shia and the Sup Forums faggots there that they're ALL jackasses tho

>mah nigga

fair enough

I know where this is...Ha. Typical Queens libtards.

the libtards suppor the niggers who support robbing and mugging the libtards

god is genius

Explain this to me:

Sup Forums hate Turks and yet they named their god after TopKek which is a Turkish snack.

Sup Forums hates everyone that doesn't agree with their rhetoric

Find anyones hidden snapchat pics like nudes at s,n,a,p,c,h,a,t,y-C,O,M! dont share it or abuse it so it gets patched!!