So I'm a fuckup 22 year old. In the span of 3 months, I fell out with most of my friends, lost my girl and lost my job...

So I'm a fuckup 22 year old. In the span of 3 months, I fell out with most of my friends, lost my girl and lost my job. Now I'm an alcohol. My parents feel bad so they're letting me move in at the end of this month. Ask me anything. Or bash me. Whatever bruh.

You're just like the driver that killed my son, an alcohol.

What alcohol are you? Methanol?

please just end yourself

My one redeeming point is that I don't drive drunk.

Pure ethanol nigga.

I tried. Gun jammed. Then I missed. Apparently I'm a pussy.

>So I'm a fuckup 22 year old. In the span of 3 months, I fell out with most of my friends, lost my girl and lost my job. Now I'm an alcohol. My parents feel bad so they're letting me move in at the end of this month. Ask me anything. Or bash me. Whatever bruh.

I believe you but
>So I'm a fuckup 22 year old. In the span of 3 months, I fell out with most of my friends, lost my girl and lost my job. Now I'm an alcohol. My parents feel bad so they're letting me move in at the end of this month. Ask me anything. Or bash me. Whatever bruh.

Work together with your parents to create a new life. Go to church for new friends even if you don't believe in it.

The segregation of family is just propaganda.

My parents don't particularly like me. They just feel bad because they think they fucked me up. It's entirely possible I'm misreading the situation, but they have kicked me out twice. Just because I'm a half-fag with the wrong opinions (conservative fag.) And fuck any sort of religion. It's all culty bullshit. Not a fan.

I just spent my last 10 bucks on pizza rolls and tobacco. Gonna sell some silverware for my booze tomorrow I think.

>You missed
>Missed
>missed.

What kind of alcohol are you?

I got spooked after clearing the jam and lost my resolve. me=vagina

Taaka. The cheapest alcohol I could find. 10 dollars for a handle of vodka.

IDK about OP but I am definitely Jack Daniels.

Jack makes me want to vomit. It was my first vomit enducing drink ever.

ronery bump

(Don't) drink warm lime CioCioSan. Or any kind of CioCioSan. Unless it's drink game and you've to as punishment. In other - don't drink it. Just dont

I don't even know what that is. However, I do drink cheap ass fuck booze with tap water as a chaser/mixer on occasion.

rip me

Have some fat Bailey.

Stop drinking you fucker and fix your life.

Mas Bailquila.

what alcohol are you ?

No. Best case scenario I work a 10/hr job. I'm still just a fuckup. I'm usually more optimistic while sober, but I am currently an alcohol.

Cheap vodka.

The longer you wait to fix your life, the harder it will be. Imagine this at 30 or 40 and get off your ass now.

I'm not gonna live that long. I've got a congenital liver/lung problem and even with transplants I'd only hit like 50. IF I ever got that kind of money.

I hear ya 28 just got out of a ten year job, worked me so hard by backs fucked and I gotta start from scratch my future outlook is fucking bleak.

Op dont give up god dammit. Im 24 and recently lost my good job, my qt gf, and totalled my car, and lost pretty much all my friends, and my parents hated me all because i would get blackout drunk and do crazy shit. Luckily my parents let me stay with them, i found a job i can walk to and from, met some friends at work, all out of debt now and saving for a new car, plus i work with some chte younger chicks that are definitely taking a liking to me. Dont be a pussy and a quitter. Quit fuckin drinking too man its gonna ruin ur life like it did mine.

>Alcohol
Well you're really not doing anything to save yourself, so why should I.

How have you not evaporated of spontaneously combusted yet?

How have you not evaporated or spontaneously combusted yet? Incredible.

Even if I don't give up, I'm still never gonna have anything. I am a classic fuckup. College dropout. Twice. Only ever excelled at dumb shit. I dunno, being a pussy IS objectively easier.

Then don't. Follow your dreams friendo.

It's cold in this state.

I am closing in on vomit time.

jews