How old is she look?

how old is she look?

That's PumpkinSpice, legal camgirl, think she's with SG.

shes a camgirl called pumpkinspice

*long sigh*who honestly cares, at the end of the day its just an arrangement of atoms that form the shape of a naked human

postmodernism is cancer you faggot. life has meaning

yeah, but how old is she look? she doesnt look legal at all, right? maybe shes lying about her age

>TOO OLD

She looks much younger, that's kinda the point of her. The place without mothers has plenty of vids of her.

That's an old pic anyway, she looks like a skeleton meth head

>life has meaning
oh yeah?

she looks annoying, thats how old

>that's kinda the point of her
I bet most of her fanbase are fucking pedos. so really how old is she look? 12? 13? 14? ... give number

She looks haggered mate

if I remember correctly, pumpkinspice is approx 25 this year...

she also goes by the name katsumichan

'life' is just a series of audible air vibrations that we have come to accept as language coupled with movement's that are pre determined by modern society which is in itself just a construct of human creation, in terms of existence overall who gives a fuck? We all die and are then forgotten in 20 years ('forgotten' and 'years' also being social constructs)

>life has meaning
subjectively or objectively?

I'd say 14/15.
Yes I can imagine most of her fans are pedos. At least they're not fapping to kids.

ew. she looks not that bad on her webm

would completely snap in half/10

hnngg

t. philosophy 101 dropouts

no wonder you waste your lives here

>We all die and are then forgotten in 20 years
depends

they do for sure, because she looks like a kid

would say early twenties

lol thats some nerdy girl

what? are you fucking serious?

Looks like a fucking famine victim. How do people get hard with this thing.

>How do people get hard with this thing.
because theyre pedos

>Looks like a fucking famine victim
nope. just averagely slim

wow your a faggot shes hot as fuck

She is very skinny but it isn't obviously because of her age, while she has strongest facial traits than a teenager

You seem to think that because we can reduce things to abstract ideas, that this somehow removes meaning or value. Value and meaning don't derive from a non-understanding of any concept, but by whatever value or meaning we choose to imbue a concept with. If we choose to believe that "an arrangement of atoms that from the shape of a naked human" is important, than it is.

this how early 20s girl look. cmon, srsly. pumpkinspice look underage.

old as a skeleton

pedobear is there

Surely, she looks at least 30

checkd

nope