-canadafag

>not my president.

Not unless you're American

He didn't even win the popular vote!

Not mine either
Frenchfag here

Then u are not us citizen. Get out

blame the game not the player

If you are an American he is your president otherwise not.

America is an constitutional republic not a democracy.

As long as you don't live in America, then yeah, he isn't your President. But if you are in America, then yeah HE IS your President you stupid libtard fuck.

>not my president
>not your country then
bye

every day they cry

He will not divide us

kek

He will not divide us.

i heard if you chant that for 8 years trump wont be your president again.
you got a lot of chanting ahead of you.

I had no choice, I had to do it. I just see the opportunity. When I'm gone, everyone's gonna remember my name...

if you're a US citizen he is your president, whether you like it or not. that is just the fact of it, you can protest him and dislike him a lot. but legally he is your president

On only his first day in office, Trump has managed to motivate hundreds, if not thousands of ugly, overweight feminists to go out and do some cardio. He is helping to combat the obesity epidemic. If that's not success, I don't know what is.

All u had to do was summon some russian hackers, Don

ANUS BELDERZ

I disagree. They will live longer if they improve their health. This could be disastrous.

>anything that isn't united states is 3rd world
k

When you are having a bad time at work, but can't blow your cover as a spy.

>tfw trump is not your president
What do Sup Forumsros?

Still didn't win the popular vote.

Low energy

YLYL

Fortunately it's not mine. Spainfag here.

Let's play Where's Waldo with minorities. edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Poor woman

i'm reporting you to the Secret Service for posting this.

>Implying the winner of the popular vote wins the election
Stay butthurt, you'll only launch my sides into a higher orbit

wtf is that supposed to be ?

We got this bruh

>Spainfag
ha
hahahah
jajhajajajajajajajajjajaja
puneta por favor
~el pais mas jodido en toda la europa occidental

If he's so bad why don't you move somewhere else.
I mean if he's really a nazi you should get out as fast as you can.

An hero now please

Oh ok klan members
Had to zoom in hard

Good one

they're not facing the right way

They're waving at the camera to taunt the cry babies

The popular vote doesn't mean anything in the US. If Obama didn't win the popular vote he still would have won the presidency

I've never been as happy as I am right now. I thought you left. I feared that perhaps you'd killed yourself. I worried that your loss would have embarrassed you so badly that you'd never rear your humiliated face in public ever again. I underestimated your stupidity. Since losing, you've come back to play, and I can hide my pleasure no more. You should know that I find your tears as a source of sustenance. They will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months, perhaps full presidential terms. In the past I might have suggested that you should kill yourself for humanity's sake, but upon winning this election I recognized and regretted the shortsighted error I'd been making. If you never returned how would I descend upon you time and time again, like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in your unending impotent rage? Who would generate the echo chambers of sob fests and rage posts? How would I drink deep of your whining? Now that you're back, I'm relieved. I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it is when hundreds, perhaps thousands, of hillshills crowd into thread to simultaneously cry out in powerless beta fury. In the descent into paranoia, onset by your Trump Derangement Syndrome, you will flail about, grasping at ever increasingly desperate bargaining attempts to try to maintain your dignity and sanity. You will attempt to persuade yourself it was a rigged election. You'll try to convince yourself that the electoral college is unfair, or that Russia has pulled a fast one on you. You will riot! You will say "this is not democracy, we must protest!" "Impeach Trump!" you will cry. Time will pass, and you will do nothing because you only talk. You are too cowardly and weak to do anything. When you come to this realization, you shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be your pain. I will look into your eyes and watch your spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap

>tfw more than half didn't want trump.

Electoral college saved your ass. Enjoy it now.

>

maybe the're wearing the hats the wrong way to scare black people off, stop them pickpocketing.

After the 2000 fiasco you'd think the liberals would learn that popular vote doesn't matter. It's a constitutional republic, not a democracy. l2r

this

Yeah you have the worste high level government official in history a former drama teacher no Canadian can say anything about trump

If you live in the US and you say Trump is not your president. Congratulations! You are rejecting the legitimacy of an organisation to rule over you which you did not approve of or agree to. You are now an anarchist. Maybe you like capitalism. Maybe you don't want to smash shit up for fun, or blow things up. But you believe that government should be through the consent of the governed - and not just the consent of a certain percentage of people who voted within an arbitrarily defined geographical location, but on an individual basis.

go to Sup Forums this is Sup Forums faggot.

all we want is to fuck the world and watch it burn.

don't give a fuck about American Puppet Show.

Sorry that commiefornia shitcongo and Jew York don't decide the rest of the country

cringe

Are you Russian?

Guess where more people live?

kek

Sup Forums faggot

Not my problem.

>not my president

then you arent American so your opinion doesnt matter. Now gtfo behind the wall

of course not. who would want to be the president of a whiney bitch like you.

It would be better if they did. The rest of you retards are utterly incapable of doing anything except growing my food.

the democrats like it that way. As long as its not the popular vote, republicans will never go for California.

Klan was always a bit backwards...

Green Bay scored more points in the recent NFL playoffs than Atlanta.

Thus Green Bay should have won the NFC title.

#notmysuperbowl

Unless you're not an american, that is sedition and it is a federal crime. Fuck off liberal scum, he is too your president even if you have a temper tantrum over it.

The ghetto?

Fuck that. Seahawks should've ran the ball

Guess where ore electoral votes are!

I hope this happens

So a concentrated area of 1 party should rule the entire country? Thanks, you just gave reason to the electoral vote

Severe autism

>niggers and spics are not people

60.53% of Canadian voters did not vote for Justin Trudeau, but he is the Prime Minister of Canada, with a majority government. The determinant of a national election is the law of the land, not the popular vote.

The most people is the most people. States are meaningless except for regional administration.

literally legally incorrect

been say'n that about obama for years

Seahawks?? kek you are on crack nigga, Green bay should've won that shit =(

of course he is not my president.
I'm from Europe.
btw if I had an option to vote on your elections, I will vote for him.
also die OP. you little faggot.

Terrorist.
Stop sabotaging our democrazy by eroding it's foundation because you are a bad loser who can't accept defeat.
You're being watched now.

I actually can't tell which side of the fence this falls.

what GIS program is this choropleth made with? It's definitely not esri

Nope. So the entire country would have to live by Cali state laws pretty much since the Dems push them federally?

This is why we have the EC. Thanks for playing though.

Grow the fuck up. He was voted in, he can easily fuck your life over if he wanted to, he IS your president, you stupid faggot. If he is not your president, then get the fuck out of the U.S.

Every president has found the group of "This is not my President" Those groups have been adults, know that going and protesting and shit, does not get any thing done.

Again, grow the fuck up.

Trips

60.53% of Canadian voters did not vote for Justin Trudeau, but he is the Prime Minister of Canada, with a majority government. The determinant of a national election is the law of the land, not the popular vote.

Are you fucking kidding me. On the 1 and beast mode was right there. Dumbass Wilson.

Cool so you're from Canada right?

This can't be real Sup Forumsros posting this Whiney leftist bullshit. "He's not my president, I'm a strong independent woman who thinks complaining about things equates to strength". Just go kill yourselves. But post pics. I need my fap fap.

uhhh.. he kinda is