I've just got my PS4 (finally), and I wondered : is No Man's Sky good after all the updates or is it still shit ?

I've just got my PS4 (finally), and I wondered : is No Man's Sky good after all the updates or is it still shit ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psWq6o1Xv98
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its very good now, buy it

still shit. just buy bloodborne or something

shit

I wouldn't buy it out of principle but if it looks to be 100% what you are looking for in a game I've heard it's better, doesn't mean it's good though.

With mods is pretty good, also: Buy Bloodborne, that game is the only reason I still have a PS4

still a steaming pile of crap :\

He's on my "to buy list", satan, don't worry.

But I want to know every great PS4 games out there and I wanted to know if NMS was one of them

I can't speak for how much you'd enjoy it, but for me it's just tedious, boring, and unrewarding, even without the optimization disaster. Nothing the game advertised as its selling points is actually fun for me. Just my $0.02

why would u even think of buying that fucking scam?

Well I want to discover new differents planets, beautiful monsters, being a space traveler, never get bored by my travels ! But yeah I heard it boring and the monsters are shit looking.

>difernet planets
they are all the same shit

Well they fucked it up.

Anyway since I've just got my PS4, what are the best games on it ? I already have FFXV and Doom, I plan to buy Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne, so what else should I buy ?

Resident Evil Umbrella Corps

youtube.com/watch?v=psWq6o1Xv98

...... WELL. Thanks Sup Forums. That was helpful.

(Sidenote : DO NOT buy NMS, me.)

whats the matter faggot? dont know how to type ยข you stupid shit

you got dark souls?

DS1 & 2. Is 3 good ?

i like it, but as with everything there are people who don't.
try it out for yourself. if you don't like it, sell it

Well I heard it's even better than Dark Souls 2 (wich is my favourite), so I think I'll take it too. But first Bloodborne. Fucking love the victorian setting.

You need to get Senran Kagura: Estival Versus. Look it up, trust me it's really fun

say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens.

if you are into fighting games, DO NOT get sf5.
capcom made it a lot more casual.
usf4 is on ps4 but the gameplay isn't amazing

It's better than ds2

I never liked Street Fighter. I'm more a "Mortal Kombat" guy. And Tekken.

Its still shit. Even on pc with mods its complete shit.

Anybody know if there's a decent torrent out of No Mans Sky out there?
I don't feel like shelling out the cash for a game everyone claims is shit but somehow good