Why are you on here?

Why are you on here?

Im at work and bored.

dying, not going to waste time connecting with someone just to leave them broken, true freedom

Gf at work

I like looking at crazy shit but I don't like listening to crazy shit.

I've had 3 gfs. 2 were fat weeaboos; the other was legitimately attractive. All 3 wanted to be my gf, not the other way round. All 3 ended up leaving me bc I was uninterested. The experience is overrated.

Shes actually set next to me on skyrim while i shitpost on my phone

Because I enjoy fapping and tributing.

at work

only time I get to browse Sup Forums and be my old Sup Forumstarded self

She's at work, and I'm off early. Gonna bang her when she gets home.

She's out of town for awhile. Fucked an old high school acquaintance and a coworker since she left.

Cause I knocked up my girlfriend, so tech I am with her in a way.

The experience is fun, you're just an uninteresting faggot.

Because my wife doesn't approve of them.

Cause I'm gay and want to fap to traps.

>implying I'm uninteresting
Ain't my fault that girls don't want to talk about counter-strike.

Be interesting when you talk about it.

My gf has no fucking clue what CS really is but I tell her stories about when I used to play in CAL/ESEA and she at least humors me and knows it was a big part of my teenage years.

I don't know, i just checked this place out. It is gay and depressing as fuck.

Bye

Sounds pretty good tbqhwy

hoping some faggot here could hack some spam mail site i keep getting.

They stop talking to me cause my penis is only six inches

It is

Stuck in a homeless shelter

I'm just bored AF

Cold outside
Nothing to do
No money
No Job
No Car
No nice looking clothes , haircut

I just smoke weed and make music alone, i try and remind myself that im living better than most people did 100 years ago to ward off the depression

Get a job, a haircut and stop spending money on weed you fucking retard.
Stop sitting on your ass

i came to see what all these retards thought of trump now and i keep seeing that they dont really like him...

maybe depression?

or retardation

Preach. Just ended a relationship with a girl I really had no business dating. We knew about eachother for years but were barely acquainted and since I was getting really desperate I made a move and somehow got with her. We started it off as a friends with benefits thing cause I honestly had no feelings for her but turns out she did.
A month goes by and we decide to put a label on it and try being a couple. I spent the next month and a half convincing myself I liked this person and wasn't just doing it for the sex. I realised I was and broke it off.
During the breakup itself she asked me if there was someone else, I couldn't help but laugh cause even before we started it all I kind of developed feelings for one of her close friends but we both decided it was for the better not to take it any further and I assured her it was nothing. Turns out I still did have some feeling towards her friend and that slipped out. Of course she got pissed, I ended up looking like a douche, now my ex pretty much hates me which I honestly couldn't give a shit about but the friend, which is mutual by the way, has now been told all of what I said by my ex and feels a bit weirded out. I would like her to be more than a friend but she now won't even go for a coffee with me. Worst thing is before I started everything with my now ex I could have easily been with her friend since we vibe and got really close on a trip we took with our other mates last summer.
All of this doesn't even scratch the surface though... It's quite the shit show. Oh and yeah, we took eachothers virginity so I end up being even more of a douche for dumping her.
I feel like she also did it for the d initially but doesn't want to admit it. Women.

I like the occasional university / college and art / architecture threads.

Also Collecting cock tributes of my little sister.

Haven't decided if I'm going to make a fake account under her info, pretending to solicit them from random guys, and then sending that to my parents OR building up a bunch and sending them to her so she thinks that's there's like 50 guys jerking off constantly to every picture she posts.

Any input?

To waste time