How to cure this shit bros ?

How to cure this shit bros ?
im tired of having seboreic dermatisis

jump off a bridge, that's a permanent solution

Semen

M O I S T U R I Z E

Nivea facial moisturizer or anything really

permethrin

coconut oil everywhere. literally slather that shit on any dry spot on your body and be amazed. Gets rid of dermatitis, stretchmarks, dark under eye shit, etc. You can even use it to masturbate.

i have this shit Sup Forumsro, my dad has psoriasis and they gave him a prescription cream and he gave me some saying " it will probably help you and it did. it goes away in about a day

Ill go read the lable to give it to you, give me 5 miniutes

You got the Donald trump bro lol

Shit son, me too

Triamcinolone Acetonide Ointment USP, O.1%

you will probably need a prescription though, or maybe you can find it online.

good luck.

Try not eating crap for a while. Eat organic and avoid all the premade shit. Cook all your meals at home and avoid steroid meat. A friend did it and it helped he said. Get a juicer and drink a lot of green juices too. Don't know what diet has to do with it but I guess it's worth a shot.

Doctor told me to use pic related
And betamethasone dipropionate cream for the days when it gets really bad

UPDATE:

You can find it online for about $6 dollars.

Start with Zinc tablets (Walmart 200count bottle)
Reduce or remove sugar intake, this includes alcohol.
Use Nizoral shampoo as recommended on bottle.
You can only mitigate it.
Haven't tried other things.
I hear natural bee honey can work wonders, but I haven't tried it.

use zinc tablets,
10-30mins sun exposure a day, no less no more or alternatively use liquid vitamin d, also at the beginning heavly rely on kortikosteroid creams.

Take Methotrexate. Did the job for me. Had no side effects

>Methotrexate
you mean no visible side effects.immune system suppressants are no where near safe to take at will, you may have ruined your liver already without ever knowing if you re taking it without consulting a doc and getting serious diagnostics first.

LISTEN TO ME IM THE WISEST PERSON IN THIS THREAD! - Cut out all fatty foods and alot of meat from your diet, eat more high carb / sugary foods and exercise alot more. Do these few things and it will be gone in about 1 year, it's internal gut related and takes a while to flush out and flare ups will decrease to like 1 per week then 1 per month then eventually never.

You can wake up and not even look in the mirror to see how bad it is, trust me I had to figure it out myself because the doctors have no fucking clue and give you steroid based cream which hardly works.

>wise
>thinks 'alot' is a word

it's an autoimmune problem bud - it started for me when I hit 18'ish.

* Start eating healthy
* Get a steroid cream to get it under control, but don't make it a permanent thing or it'll stop working and make it worse.
* Exfoliate and use natural soaps
* Drinking can make it worse the next day, just fyi
* It'll never go away, but you can get it under control
** diet is the single most important thing

>reverts to grammar nazi to discredit acutal advice

>mfw this would actually work

>acutal

dnt coerect mey gremmr u niggr

cant to this man i lift weights so protein is a must , i could cut fat but meat no

if its gut related , can it be the cause of hashimotos also ? got this since i eat a high protein diet

protein from beans / vegetables too, remember humans are supposed to be lean not huge and muscular we are built to run long distance not lift large weights + it wrecks your joints, but if you dont make change then it won't change simple, thats why high carb / sugar every cell in your body is powered by glucose, more energy = you can move more and exercise will speed up fat burn get you leaner, fibre makes you shit more clearing out your internal gut fungal growth faster.

it feeds on the fatty lipids in oils e.t.c. thats why its in T zone on face usually where oils excrete or on scalp, listen or not pal but I know this shit trust me .

yea hashimotos is thyroid which is where your immune system attacks thyroid mistaking it for proteins that are in your blood stream from poor diet also, you will need levothyroxine prob from doctor but once that is sorted just do same thing but it's linked to exactly same poor western diet / lifestyle.

Ok then im gonna eat lean proteins and complex carbs and keep fats to minimum. This should work right ? I also have hashimotos , got diagnosed 2 years ago but dont know how i fucking got it ! i feel im not the same man i used to be at 18 ( now im 21) and can barely function without 2 mugs of coffee per day.

i dont get it man i go the gym 5 times a week everything was great and suddenly got hashimotos , doc gave me levothyroxine but i feel like its making me more anxious and anxiety prone. I just want my life back before the diagnosis and before i got the fucking dermatisis

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as grammar, is in fact, spelling, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, orthography. Orthography is not a grammar system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning language system made useful by the orthography, grammar and syntax comprising a full natural language as defined by linguistic studies.

caffeine is irritant and will only make shit worse, energy from carbs and you will not feel as tired / glycocemic from not enough glucose in blood, you got hashimotos from poor diet simple, especially as a kid, once your on the correct levothyroxine level usually blood test I believe they prob give you tablets in milligrams then you don't need to worry about that anymore because it's simply just replacing what your thyroid would have produced naturally before the auto immune response, (im pretty smart but the thyroid stuff I only know the basics because I don't have that condition myself) the rest is simply just lifestyle / diet and will take a while but you will start to feel normal again energy levels / depression all sorts itself out because you will have more energy / confidence, simple shit but nobody gets it, even some doctors don't get it, it's funny how some are still religious like how can they understand scientific principles if they are religious lol.