Hey Sup Forums...

hey Sup Forums, officially got no friends or gf and I've ran out of motivation to finish uni so I'm looking to kill myself but unfortunately unsure how. anyone got any tips or suggestions? I can't think of a good way I'd like to go

>inb4 bullet to the brain
British, so no guns

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hrYZw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take a syringe,extend it,put it in your vain,and push all the air into yout vain. The air pocket will rach your heart and cause death pretty soon.

If you need someone Im here, user.

doesn't that cause a super painful heart attack? I'm ideally looking to minimise pain

Not really super painful,i bet youve had bigger pain in your life. Itll be over quick

i know the feel dude, just try join a club or society or sport or smth and youll make friends. or smoke weed thats how i met my friends and stopped wanting to die

and also if you legit do it you are one of the biggest retards who were ever born,suicide is for fucking idiots who dont understand the basic logic of not knowing what waits for you when you die and using the limited time you have here to its full extent. What the fuck do you know? mybe death will be far worse than what you are experienceing here.

Why do you losers give up so easily. Boo HOO I am in my twenties and don't have a girlfriend or friends because I spend all day on the internet. Weeeelll better kill myself. Women and friends are not the only thing in life. People life with much less than those two things. Also, friends and bitches may take time to acquire.... especially with mopers like you. Instead of being a cry baby go work out and get some hobbies. Acend beyond the sad sheep you are surrounded with and quality people will FIND YOU. Also I heard you can get cyanid from watch repair shops so maybe try that

this actually helped me a lot when i was like this. in death theres no music or food or anime or video games, so ill enjoy this shit while im alive

i guess so, don't like needles either but I suppose if the next step is death who cares who uncomfortable my final moments are

for a long time all i had was my friend who i smoked with, but he went off the grid

I'm not under the impression I'll feel better when I'm dead. I don't even believe in afterlife. I just want to not be alive anymore. Sleep feels like my only respite and isn't death just a never-ending nap?

Remainder that you will feel what you felt at the last moment of your life forever in afterlife.

I've had friends and gf's though, and honestly my life was better. Well, with friends it was. I've never really cared about relationships much tbh.

You can also get cyanide from apple seeds.

I can't help but imagine my last feeling being "I think I'm about to die". Wouldn't that be a weird thing to feel for eternity.

I havent figured out how to avoid wanting to die. That lingers over my head all the time, but I do know what makes me feel alive

When you snap on people in public, for example, you ever see a mouthy grocery lady in the check out lane. You know exactly what im talking about. 47 yrs old, roughly, European, thinks her business is fucking with you just because you have to buy food. When she crosses the line and you can rightly "tell that bitch to quit it" the adrenaline is amazing

For example the latest grocery check out lady i told off, she was angry with me cause the dumb fuck doesnt understand you have to double bag milk. She says to me, oh are you walking home? Nigger, its none of your business if im walking or taking a car, i tell her "can i have double bag for that" and she gets pissed off like im supposed to play into her games. Bitch, all you have know, is you have to double bag the fucking milk

Later she was shouting at me to come to her lane. i had intentionally skipped it, so i saw my opportunity. After i checked out with somebody else, and let them know i dont like that lady, she gets angry, i went over to her, direct, and i told her, you dont know you have to double bag milk and you became angry with me you are never checking me out. Her instant reaction you know she cried that day cause she thought she was hot shit, "popular" with the customers, fuck her ass

If you feel like trash, look around you. Who doesnt feel like trash. Women. Women have everything handed to them, they get to birth children, they are never held accountable for anything.

Milk these retarded fuckers for everything they have. Every opportunity you have to impose yourself on a female and make her feel like shit, do it. They are the reason you feel like shit to begin with. You're male. They're female. They get everything for free, free support system, free everything. These dumb pieces of shit only have to show some leg and suddenly they're "attractive"

create a tulpa and let them take over your body. use it for something good.

www.tulpa.info

inb4 faceless screaming tulpa, anyone has a link?

This

so, the answer on how to cope with living a shit life is misogyny?

Men kill themselves 4 to 1 against females. Not twice as much, not three times as much, four times as often as women, men take their own lives.

Part of it is, of course, because men are actually capable of doing what they intend to do. But I'll tax feminism, and create the lie that women are just as capable as men.

Therefore, men have 4 times the reason to kill themselves

Misogyny, white privilege, bigot, homophobe, slash my skin with your latest tool the Jews gave you that stuns everybody and makes them run in fear.

When I see an opportunity to make your dumb ass cry, I'm take the shot, bitch, and I'm not missing. You can't handle living in the world I'm from so come get a taste of it you dumb cunt

Is that a jojo reference kek?

>buy/steal 500 count bottle of benadryl
>take them all

Combine with muscle relaxers, benzodiazapines to keep you calm (xanax/klonopin), opiates, and/or alcohol for improved affect.

Don't tell anyone, it might take a while after you fall asleep to not be able to be saved.
And if you were just barely saved, your liver will be fucked, among other things.

Alternatively:
>helium tank + oxygen mask
>12 gauge to the roof of the mouth at a 45 degree angle (live stream it for us)

dont do it. life can be shit but not 4ever

Get revenge by making the world a better place and giving no fucks.

if you wanna eat 40,000 apple seeds at once then you probably should kys anyway

you dont eat the seeds you crush them you fucking retard

let me get this straight
>one time i met a somewhat inexperienced cashier
>obviously her problem, so i took it upon myself to ruin her week
>offers her free lane so she could check out my groceries for me even after i was an asshole that one time
>everyone else seems to like her, time to break that winning streak
it's not "oh women have it so good" it's "i'm an asshole and everyone should suffer because i pretend to be depressed on the internet"
boo hoo cunt

>Get revenge by making the world a better place

All my life ive only experienced isolation, loneliness, alienation, hatred, anger, violence, the reason Im here today is because I didnt kill myself

You didnt help me be here today. My parents, friends, girlfriends, nobody in this world helped me be here today, alive, not on drugs, relatively healthy.

I am the reason I'm here.

Hatred and anger is a very powerful tool. Sometimes the answer is not to benefit those who have done nothing but harm to you. I would not be alive today if i had held onto that paradigm

The only reason i am here today, alive, is because i tapped into hatred and anger and a need to make other people feel the way I've felt my entire life

I am going to school, going to learn maths, going to make music, going to get rich, going to get a nice house, and then I am going to fuck with females minds and i am going to make them regret being alive. I am going to show them i am wealthy and they could get their stupid kids out of me, but then they will never get their stupid kids out of me

There is nothing good in this world. people only help you because they fear not helping you. nobody helps you from their own free will. They themselves fear what comes after death and that is what they vocalize

Death comes for everybody. Life has no meaning. Niggers have 30 kids each. You can create life any time you want.

The only thing that matters is dominance and displays of wealth, displays of superiority, making others feel smaller and lost and confused and make them rethink themselves while you cruise by with air conditioning in your face

Anger and hatred are far more powerful tools than hope. Men don't get to use hope in their toolkit. If you still feel suicidal, and you probably will, turn to hatred. Literally. On some Star wars bullshit, seek the dark side. Find ways to hurt people outside of "simply shooting them," and start enjoying feeling connected to other people.

you're still eating 40k apple seeds

I've made a discord server come and talk with me, everyone else is welcome to join too.

discord.gg/hrYZw

>2017
>helium method well established and known
>people still asking this question

Helium method is the most logical choice, obviously. No pain, 100% guaranteed, just peaceful drifting into oblivion. Plus whoever finds you doesn't have to go through the hassle of cleaning up any blood or anything

it takes 40k?

OP didn't ask your opinion on whether he should do it, he asked HOW he should do it

Answer the fucking question or don't post

Yes. Which is impossible because there's no way you'd be able to get enough down in a short enough amount of time.

It's currently my favourite method, probably most likely to do.

Edgefag

I'm sorry your mom didn't get you your tendies

>visits website in pic
>leaks ex gf on facebook
>new girlfriend

This poster is a fucking pussy who thought he'll avoid being suicidal by doing what the other poster said, "make the world a better place"

How did he end up? This dumb faggot is still depressed, he still has no value in his life, he hides on Sup Forums, looking for every opportunity he has to tell people edgelord and tendies.

He pretends.

He attempts to make people smaller, to make himself feel valuable, on the internet, anonymously.

Nigger, I go in real life, I shout in people's faces. I let people feel like they want to die, IN REAL LIFE.

You pretend it.

I LIVE IT

I literally do this shit to people in real life. Not online. Not anonymously. I look people in the eye and I crush their will to live.

I don't do this to men in my position. I do this to retarded fuck Mexicans, women, especially older women who think they're still the hot shit even though they've spent more time on this planet being unable to produce child than they did in a fertile state

Women who are old as fuck, and still think they're worth the man's attention, although she cannot be impregnated, close the curtains on these people.

Understand who is leeching your happiness and start taking it back from them. Women are prime candidates. Women's lives are easy as shit. Everything, including happiness, is automatically given to them.

Take it from them.

See how much better you will feel when you tap into what shouldn't have been theirs to begin with.

Damn that's pretty edgy user

>I literally do this shit to people in real life. Not online. Not anonymously. I look people in the eye and I crush their will to live.

>I don't do this to men in my position

FINALLY my male privilege gets me something

you're definitely edgy user but I do agree that older women are easily the worst, most arrogant and entitled demographic

I can remember when I've crushed people's soul hundreds of times more vividly than I can remember having sex with women

I don't do this to men in my position because I don't see men as being in a privileged position as women. Every male is one wake up call away from figuring out his life doesn't matter

This is why people hate homos, because homos have avoided the harsh reality normal men face

Homos have decided they'll wear the panties and give themselves the free attention and lack of responsibility. Homos have cheated themselves out of their fate as men

A man has nothing. He never will. Anything he has will be taken from him

The one thing you will NEVER take from me is my memories of crushing
- grocery lady
- grocery lady
- Mexican painter

These are the 3 i can remember

Oh fuck yeah, the time in the airport when I was buying tickets. They had to call security on me and security guard walked me around the airport like i was some type of celebrity.

These memories give me a head rush. Probably the exact same rush that serial killers have. PROBABLY

All i know is I pulled ahead of you. I ended your thoughts, I showed you, I am worth more than you, I will put your entire career, your self worth on the line, I will go head to head against you. You can't do anything to me. I am already dead. YOU are the living. YOU will lose.

There's 4 different guys listening to my every word wishing they were me. DO IT. BE ME. DO IT. YOU HAVE LITERALLY NOTHING TO LOSE. YOU WERE BORN MALE TO A WORLD THAT HATES YOU. YOU ARE A RAPIST, A MURDERER, A LONER, A LOSER, SOCIETY HATES YOU. DO IT. START SHOUTING IN PEOPLES FACES. RUIN THEIR DAY. FUCKING DO IT.

You will feel better than sex TRUST ME

>There's 4 different guys listening to my every word wishing they were me. DO IT. BE ME. DO IT. YOU HAVE LITERALLY NOTHING TO LOSE. YOU WERE BORN MALE TO A WORLD THAT HATES YOU. YOU ARE A RAPIST, A MURDERER, A LONER, A LOSER, SOCIETY HATES YOU. DO IT. START SHOUTING IN PEOPLES FACES. RUIN THEIR DAY. FUCKING DO IT.

You know, I actually don't feel like I'm hated because I'm a male.

Perhaps it was just a meme lad. Maybe it's all in your head

>I am 14

>I can remember when I've crushed people's soul hundreds of times more vividly than I can remember having sex with women
100 x 0 = 0

>The one thing you will NEVER take from me is my memories of crushing
>- grocery lady
>- grocery lady
>- Mexican painter

I'm crying user holy shit

Your post made me laugh

Obviously smack + Xanax overdose if you wanna go peacefully or hanging if you wanna be a dick and traumatize a bunch of people.

overdosing has a success rate of about 12% apparently, it's more likely to put you in hospital and make you retarded

Don't be some fucking faggot who creates assumptions about people on the internet to disrespect them anonymously.

Don't be some fucking faggot who kills himself without making other people feel the way you do.

Understand what is and isn't within your limits. Go to airport, nigger, you're getting tickets. Buying groceries, nigger, you're going to check out and not be hassled.

The moment some faggot old lady gives you an opportunity to snap on her as SHOW HER YOU CAN'T BE FUCKED WITH

Your president Donald Trump does this shit EVERY DAY. This nigger gets his head rush from firing people. From making people feel small and he does this millions of times

You, you shoot yourself in the face, you have no hope

All the other males START PUTTING THE BURDEN OF YOUR PAIN ON OTHER PEOPLE. OTHER PEOPLE ARE THE REASON YOU FEEL THIS WAY. OTHER PEOPLE ARE THE REASON YOU FEEL THIS WAY.

It's not magic. You're not depressed. Other people are the reason you feel this way. Women, Mexicans, all these fucking retards are the reason you feel isolated and alienated.

Snap on these niggers the instant they give you opportunity to do so. Show them a view of the abyss.

Show this world nothing means anything to you. Show people you went on Sup Forums ready to kill yourself. Make people understand your pain.

You fucking niggers don't understand, women can go into a lingerie shop and 10 minutes later all her problems are erased. You can't do this. Women are the reason you feel like shit. Women are not victims, they should be made to feel like victims.

Women shouldn't be crying about how you offended them they should genuinely know how it feels to be in your shoes.

Women are the dumbest and most privileged people on this planet. Don't let them get away with their shit calling you privileged and misogynist. Make them feel exactly the way you feel 99% of the time. Make them feel your pain.

Come to America , these morons will be your friends strictly because of a British accent

Not a single fucking female is going to become a doctor, a construction manager, an architect, every one of these worthless pieces of shit, 90% of them, all go into nursing and teaching careers, and call you a faggot if you want a fake career too.

Women force you into real careers by flooding the fake and easy ones.

Women have 100 friends, women have lingerie, women have make up, women have perfumes, women have hair, women have fake tits, wax, earrings

A woman will run her mouth ALL DAY and as soon as you say anything to her, her friends will jump ontop of her, telling you how "how could you talk to a woman that way" and continue her harassment against you.

Women are fucking criminal how much they punish the male gender.

You are not depressed. What you are experiencing is BEING BORN MALE. THIS IS HOW YOURE SUPPOSED TO FEEL. YOURE SUPPOSED TO WANT TO DIE.

You can't mask this. Sooner or later, you have to accept the fact, that this is how you are meant to feel.

It's not an accident that men are this far removed from having a support system that the only time they can actually talk to people is when they talk about suicide.

Women have taken everything from you, for what? So they can birth more people into a world that favors their own ass? Women are SOLELY attracted to men in my position, the handful of men who are awake. No female is attracted to you until you fully understand everything I have said to you.

donald trump can get away with being a dick to whoever he wants because he's a fucking billionaire. he is in a position of incredible power and influence, and as such can do what he wants. try that shit as a normie and you wont get through life very easily with everyone thinking you're an aggressive autist who snaps at people

Where are you from, I live in England, also no mates anymore

I'm also not American, so he isn't in fact my president.

thought america didn't like immigrants?

user it sounds like you have gender dysphoira. I'm pretty you're a closeted transvestite. I can pretty hear the Q Lazarus in the background of your posts.

>It's not an accident that men are this far removed from having a support system that the only time they can actually talk to people is when they talk about suicide.
this

We're okay with immigrants just don't like illegal ones.
Most of my fellow ameritards don't know that most of the Mexican immigrants come in legally with visas for 3 months then just don't leave when the time is up.

Glasgow

Meant to reply to this one, stupid phone

What are you into? I live near Manchester. Do you have a PS4?

And to add like 70% is via plane so this wall is doubly as fucking stupid, just keep tabs on work visas -_-;

dykes are not worth anyone's time dont feel bad

360 :/ as far as what I'm into, well I'm suicidal so pretty much just smoking weed alone in the dark

I have a 360 too. I'm depressed too, I hardly play games and don't see my old mates. I can keep in touch if you want? I'm half Scottish, even though I live near Manny.

Check this out

Nice trips user.

Yeah, if you don't do it right.

Seriously, though. If you lock yourself up, tell people you're doing something specific so people don't get worried and come looking for you, and take a whopping bang of smack and a bottle of Xanax, you're definitely going to die.

Especially with all the fentanyl in heroin these days.

...aand saved for cringe thread

That said, if your parents are still alive, then you're a massive douche bag to do that to them. It could kill them.

Just tough it out until no one REALLY cares about you or you start to see things differently.

sounds like a bad trip

jump on train tracks in front of train. Like 95% success rate.

>I crush their will to live
No you don't, Timmy. You might crush their will to continue to play video games with you but that's more about you than them.

Is this guys name Christopher lol?

I don't know if this is hilarious, sad or pathetic. What a random thing to put your energy into, yelling at grocery ladies. Like wtf? That's like having my gf break up with me and then purposefully clogging my toilet with shit just so I can call the plumber to berade him while he cleans shit out of my toilet.

Currently a 2nd year uni student who has no friends or a gf like yourself. Last year all I could think about was the easiest way to kill myself because my life had literally no point, but I pretty much realised that every life has no point, we will all die eventually so why not take the time to achieve something and get the best out of it. Fuck people over, do something if you can get away with it, make money, fuck whores play games etcetc.

If you do take your life all you're really doing is bringing pain to your family. Don't be an Untermensch and go take control of your life.

Well, it's a plan for death so... I guess it would.

I've lived with depression my whole life. I'm on a whole fleet of meds so most of time I can cope but it's pretty amazing. Periodically, my inner troll just starts telling me what a failure I am, how I should get back on hard drugs and just FTW. I had to go to a wedding last weekend and I legit fantasized about different ways to top myself for a solid two hours.

He's a real cunt, me.

I dont expect you to benefit from my words

I save my own comments for my own records because my life matters, yours does not

I make adults, grown adults, in their 50s, cry, what do you do, call people Timmy on the internet.

Men suicide rate 4 v 1 youre not going to pin anything directly on me you dumb fag. This is real what I'm talking about

>donald trump can get away with being a dick to whoever he wants because he's a fucking billionaire

You claim that Donald Trump is worth now, what he was at time of birth, no retard, Donald trump made money in between, and the words i have explained to you, is how he does it.

Donald trump and everybody, generally, 80% of the population, is intelligent enough to understand how to save money on construction projects. To buy low, sell high. What 99% of the population doesnt do is what i have written for you in this thread

I can make every single one of you feel afraid of me. I can make every single one of you want to kill yourselves.

This is not a talent it is understanding this world far better than you do

>I don't know if this is hilarious, sad or pathetic.

Pick one you dumb fag and go shoot yourself

Life is not a race. You've hit a big bump, but you haven't crashed and burned.

1 Make a 20 pound fertilizer and diesel bomb
go somewhere at least 1 mile from other people (unless you want your last act to be scaring the shit out of people)
2 sit on bomb
3 detonate
You'll be dead long before your nervous system can respond to the explosion in any way.
2 caveats; 1 don't look up how to make it unless you're certain you want to do this or you may get V&, and 2 don't actually do any of this unless you're life is nothing but misery.

you poor thing, here, take this:

Ignore the failed numbering, I'm a dumb sometimes. Also, one more caveat, leave some record of why you did it so fearmongers can't claim your suicide as attempted terrorism.

Saw this the other day.
10/10 sounds like fun

We'll you are going to die anyway...seriously your life will end just like everyone else's. So uh you know stop being a fucking pussy blaming everyone else for your problems and actively do something.

Well*

matt?

I'm really digging this tulpa thing. Thanks for sharing this user

is this 'bring your /r9k/ to Sup Forums' day?

hop infront of a moving subway

>All the other males START PUTTING THE BURDEN OF YOUR PAIN ON OTHER PEOPLE. OTHER PEOPLE ARE THE REASON YOU FEEL THIS WAY. OTHER PEOPLE ARE THE REASON YOU FEEL THIS WAY.

>It's not magic. You're not depressed. Other people are the reason you feel this way. Women, Mexicans, all these fucking retards are the reason you feel isolated and alienated.

Daaaaaaamn user, you've got some real issues to work out.

Stop blaming everyone else and take responsibility, it's your fault you're a fuckup.

Drown yourself in tea, must be like heaven before hell for a britfag

kek

donut do it plz

yo shut the fuck up, kids like you giving up over the stupidest shit.

go into your garage and turn on your car and fuck the exhaust pipe to get one last feeling of a sexual sensation, then after you shoot hot jizz inside of your car. lay back and breathe in the fumes of exhaust.