ECSTASY THREAD

ECSTASY THREAD

should i drink while on E? Ive read many times that its really not a good idea for numerous reasons,but every single time i take ecstasy i feel like i need to get a bit drunk to have the most amazing time of my life. I mean i love the energetic feel and i just want to dance and dance,but i just wish i could take a couple of shots and get a buzz going aswell. Is dehydratation the biggest problem? I know when i take E i forget to drink enough liquid and just feel very dry and my lips get so dry they start breaking up. Give me your thaughts and a possible safe way to combo drinking with E. Btw im very used to drinking heavily on weekends,im pretty new to E

shameless bump

If you feel like you need a drink on E it's time to find better E

but im certain this is good quality. ive found the pill on many sites and they are tested and rated good. The high feels like a good ecstasy high from what ive read

i guess i could say i find being buzzed more enjoyable than the clear headed feel ex gives me

Much better with no alcohol
Hello kities 100mg MDMA

Try straight up mdma, I'd choose crystals over pills anyday

OP, a minimum of one glass of water an hour should keep you going
Also, don't take molly every weekend.
Your serotonine levels need about 3 months to recover (I use like every other month)
But yeah, just drink one glass of water an hour on molly, maybe like 1,5 glass an hour with alcohol.
Your body is dehydrating like crazy and drinking alcohol is not going to help.
I once lost 4 fucking kilo's in one night just by sweating and not drinking enough.
Too much water is also bad and can cause water poisoning

only thing i can reliably get is a pink hear shaped pill with a "LOVE" imprint on it. Its kinda shiny and not too crumbly

Clear headed feel? What the fuck kind of XTC have you been taking?
Jesus christ when I take half a pill I cant see straight, everything is blurred.
And I know my shit dude, here in the Netherlands we have got some of the best quality xtc pills in the world and they fucking start at 200mg of MDMA a pill

But i should be fine if i drink maybe a couple of shots and a beer or two as long as i drink water right? is there a chance that i would drink what i consider a small amount of alcohol and and get too fucked up somehow,or can i drink like i normally would untill i feel its enough

Ive only taken it a couple of times now,2x it was a shit pill when i was on a roadtrip in spain,last time i took the heart that i bought from a friend who takes it,took it on a music festival and danced for 5hrs,i took 3/4 of the pill because i dropped half a pill so my friend and i took half more together. I did get blurred vision,couldnt rad shit off my phone and my pupils were fucking huge. im a pretty lightweight person btw(still wanted to get a bit drunk,didnt have cash though)

any deepweb experiences? i see they are 10x cheaper there than they are here. If i were to order from lets say a liberary computer and keep things anonymous,im in croatia btw i dont think they monitor that shit here

Just try and tell us if we should too or not. Be a pioneer

Just dont get shitfaced, I drink a couple of beers before my roll, calms me down.
You will be fine if you just remember to drink water

no reason to do that since i believe this place is full of people with experience. Dont want to end up killing myself tbh

prepare the correct amount of water you'll have to drink while you're still conscious.

Those are okay. Not very potent, but good to last you a night and actually remember the good times the next day.

>should i drink while on E?

Personally I wouldn't. It'll ruining the magicalness of it. You'll also remember less of it. Also higher chance you will get really ill of him during and after the high. Don't have more then two beers if need be.

Just drink a reasonable amount of water and you should be fine.

>Dont want to end up killing myself tbh

lol don't worry yourself. Plenty of people have gone to the extremes and are still around today.

Drank heavy & mixed mdma on Nye

Blacked out, had a bunch of follow requests on Instagram the next day I don't remember talking to, also came to staring at the lights in the dance floor when the countdown was at 5.

Was a rad night all in all, but you'll probably blackout

but then again plenty of people have taken a shit pill and died

would you normally black out from drinking heavily

The chances of that are small and OP isn't going tp learn how not to take a shit pill here.