Facts trigger the POTUS

Facts trigger the POTUS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
youtu.be/f9gZDS1D5og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like, I voted for Trump, but this is just retarded. Why is he even fighting this when A. It doesn't matter B. We can fucking see the difference.

This shit is so stupid.

White people have jobs to be at, nigger.

that's not the real pic, Trump is you POTUS deal with it you pussy ass beta faggot

I thought the Mexicans took them all.

Haha oh. I forgot about all those jobless people traveling across the country. Wowzers.

He's going full 2+2=5.

you got exactly what you asked for.

Dealt with. I voted for him.

But this still seems like some playground shit, not the actions of a president.

because pic on the right was taken much earlier than that BS timestamp says, and commie scat cucks blocked 6 out of 14 checkpoints all day.

Trump's press secretary already admitted they were wrong ( "I was given bad information" kek), you can quit shilling

>commie scat cucks...

Those are some nice "alternative facts" you got there, user. Here's a time lapse video of the crowd throughout the day. The OP pic was taken at peak crowd size and the timestamp is correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

It's a distraction. He wants people to argue over this bullshit so no one pays attention while he starts pulling the rug out from under the country.

The only good thing he's done so far is denying the TPP. I expect that's the only good thing he will do at all.

>talks about facts
>posts pic proved to be false 3 days ago

lol liberals are still posting that bs fake news pic

lol liberals actually think crowd size is relevant

>must be fake

Jesus anti-intellectualism has gone rampant

trump supporters actually go to work on a Friday...

can't say the same for the obamanuts

Uhhh... DC is a gubmint city.

Obama is a flaming liberal who spend TEN TRILLION DOLLARS in 8 years. He doubled the debt and grew the government on a massive scale.

Trump wants to cut government down to size... what the fuck do you expect? DC hates him.

Also: Trump supporters WORK for a living.
Also: The MSM spread rumors about a terror attack to keep the numbers down.

>FACT:

Trump just destroyed Obama's TPP, which only had a 27% approval among voters.

>FACT:

Trump's approval rating is now 57%

Get over it?

Nope. See: You're right sort of. It was never important before Trump decided to try and create media drama and correct the record.

>fake
Why do you guys try to do psyops on Sup Forums?

This is where your memes originate. We know you're trying to spark a Civil War. We know that this picture isn't fake.

gb2 le reddit or Facebook if you wanna "red pill the normies."

>Trumpettes this triggered
Nobody cared until the establishment tried to lie about for no reason.

see pic

What is perspective

lol that vid stops literally when the pic was taken, your missing SEVERAL HOURS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fags

Oh yeah. The only thing Trumpettes have to be happy about.

I don't understand why you Americans are making a big song & dance over how many people were at his inauguration. Is it really that important?

>Someone who doesn't understand federal spending
Obama reduced the spending that he inherited by a lot. He reduced the deficit by nearly 2/3

Triggered.

People are clearly leaving en masse when the video ends. Are you implying that the crowd might have grown AFTER the inauguration ceremony ended? Or are you implying that PBS cut a section of the video out and lied to you? Warning: either option makes you sound like a retard.

>visits website in pic
>leaks ex gf on facebook
>new girlfriend

>2017
>still talking about Hillary

Not really, I am happy about the removal of tpp, the keystone pipeline being continued, and the fact liberals are so fucking butt hurt about trump being president.

No, it isn't important at all. But this complete non-issue made the President throw a day-long tantrum. That's important.

the only thing that triggers me is how blury the inauguration is this year compared to 2009

doesn't know the difference between deficit and debt.

It was raining.

>Trump wants to cut government down to size... what the fuck do you expect? DC hates him.

Lol that's not true, probably happy as shit with his shitty corrupt cabinet picks

the real question is which pic had more guns, trump is well trump so despite the lower numbers I think he may have the firepower, then there's the blacks... so I'm really in a pickle wondering who had more firepower in these 2 photos

actual question
why is the picture from 8 years ago way higher quality ? Haven't we come a decent bit in technology since then? Seems like it should be the other way around.

The difference between deficit and debt was the entire point of my post.

You and that guy are both retards haha what are angles?

Then you're retarded and don't know how to make a point.

>voted for trump
>expects legitimate presidential actions

Fuck Off

If you say so. TPP never even had bipartisan support, if you had been paying attention you would know that TPP was likely gone already. It never got a vote or was enacted.
Not sure why you care about pipelines. Our country already has an oil surplus thanks to fracking, and it'll actually result in less jobs because the pipeline will move crude without trucks and trains.
But glad you're happy about drama, lol

You goys need to get over it.
Eat a dick and accept what happened.

Lol with a response like that you must be a trump supporter haha

Right? Trumpettes are so booty blasted that the press secretary got caught lying on day one.

Wow you're so clever. Nice job not falling for their ruse.

You sure are smart, Snowflake.

Not my fault you can't understand what I said. It's all clear right there. My point is that you don't just reduce the debt, you have to reduce overall spending which you inherit from the previous administration. It takes time to do that. Eventually we need to reach a negative deficit to actually reduce the debt. Obama's progress toward that is actually impressive.

Was it only one senator that didnt vote for Mattis? It wasnt Bernie either.
Those spineless sacks are all invested in the defense industry.
Reminder: The department of defense is also highly invested into defense contracts. Sits on the board at General Dynamics.
Hope you aren't 18...

>Go to s,n,a,p,c,h,a,t,y-C,O,M
>Leak anyones nudes here
>Thank me later

Winter is coming.
Mattis is fine by me actually.

so find an aerial photo that shows the crowd in full force

waiting...

congrats trump you had a larger crowd than someone who didn't actually have an inauguration. that's...something.

youtu.be/f9gZDS1D5og
>and I ain't even Dutch

Hell yeah

weak

considering they were bused in at someone else's expense.

yawn. better than the alternative.

are the grapes sour?

like you're doing right now.

no he won't...
as I'm luckily not an american.

>Scrabbling for facts like a cat dropped in a bathtub
>sorry
>a pussy

you're not helping

You seriously think that out of 300+ million people we couldn't find anyone better than Donald Trump?

Oh wait, you aren't still talking about Hillary are you?

this

Kek

yawn. you posted, you care.

Tell that to black people.

yawn

look everyone its a debt denier.

sure kid

sue kid

>le yawn XD

Well if you want to get technical he had a larger crowd than pretty much every president except Obama.

tired buddy?

maybe try respecting him?

Seems like you are obsessed with trying to get a reaction.... and when you do get a reaction, you then react to the reaction. Is this because you are angry? I would be angry as well if I supported Clinton.

debt denier.

I'll bet he had a larger televised audience than Grover Cleveland too. Probably more radio listeners than Washington.

So he doesn't whine like a baby?

said no one ever.

yawn

yawn

this

Respect is earned. Telling obvious lies to the public is not how you earn their respect.

Distraction. He knows the media are reactionary, sensationalist, knee-jerk idiots.

They took the bait with the crowd thing, they're taking the bait with the illegals voting thing today and they'll take whatever bait the Donald dreams up tomorrow.

Meanwhile he's pumping sweet, sweet crude oil into liberal backyard gardens, tearing up trade agreements, repealing the ACA, building a monstrous wall Pedro can't even get over with a ladder. You know, everything adults want done while the kids play.

Consolidate your posts and make a point next time you retard

Quit sucking trumps dick you ignorant window-licker

like your post matters. kids crying for attention.

Alternative facts are so convenient. Fucking genius concept.

>A week after inauguration
>still sperging out about the election
>still trying to make Trump voters butthurt.

>Still be this triggered.

Wow...people actually drinking the koolaid here. Did everyone REALLY suspend critical thinking just cause they won? You're allowed to be critical of something but still support it ya know

This is so stupid. The inauguration was smaller. Fact. It's not a big deal, but it WAS smaller. Who gives a fuck. The president sure shouldn't. Why even lie about it