WATCH THREAD

WATCH THREAD

Q: Hows your watch situation Sup Forums?

A: Not as good as mine. Just picked this up from an ebay dealer in japan.Chase-Durer Fighter Command Chrono. Been lusting after this little whore for 20 years.

Fuking awesome time piece. Got it for half what a new one would cost and except for the back absolutely flawless. The back looks like he changed the battery, so its all scratched up. Don't care.

Capper is it fits me like a glove, don't have to add or remove any links.

Other urls found in this thread:

samsung.com/us/explore/gear-s2/?cid=ppc-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Garmin Vivosomething. Best. Completely stopped wearing luxury watches

why best user? simplicity?

Compare high-res pictures of the frame/bezel and lens to yours.
Guarantee it's a rework using aftermarket parts worth a little less than half of new or new-old-stock.

At least you didn't get TOO ripped off.

...unless you're lying about what you paid.

Insured shipping from Japan is expensive.

Breitling checking in

no... got all the papers with the watch, got the package w/postmarks, they said free shipping, didn't pay shit on my end... aftermarket parts? so far it keeps time so...

dunno, seems like I got the deal.

sry butt hurt user.

Addendum: The reason the back was scratched all to hell is because they don't make convincing aftermarket backplates.

Source: I've been screwing people over doing reworks of "luxury" items for the better part of 15 years.

All I want is a seiko sarb017, but that shit ain't available in my country and customs bump the price up above what I can afford

nice. like breits

yeah. ok. I wasn't born yesterday and... seems legit here. sry.

Sick one bro. The navitimer makes my dick wet

I didn't say the guts weren't original. I'm sure they are. Those things can survive around 50G(not g, G) impacts without the internals breaking.

The bezel/frame is 100% aftermarket though, I promise.

Cheap casio compass watch

Blood washes right off.

THAT is a nice tie piece.

>>v\The bezel/frame is 100% aftermarket though, I promise.

somehow I'm not sweating it. think you got a little butt hurt when you understood I paid half for an actual c-d watch.

Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Master Co-Axial. Also Rolex watchmaker at Rolex service center Copenhagen.

Im not sure how to define it. It makes regular watches feel useless heavy things. I do like beautiful classes mechanical watches but i only look at them and show them to friends. A fitwacht can push messages and appointment reminders (can also be turned off) logs steps, sleep, heartrate (some have gps). I barely pick up my phone anymore. It is scratch resistant and when it does scratch it doesn't matter, it is waterproof. Battery goes for about 5 days. Charges in 30 minutes. I learned a lot about myself with this watch.

>You're butthurt that I paid the value of a rework for a rework and I'm still too cool for school 8)

Yeah, okay, sure thing, chief.

Even Casiobro is better than you.

At least he's not insecure about his watch and has a sense of humor.

very nice

Also one of my recent buys.

Hi, rework guy here that OP is butthurt about...

Is it true that you guys got forced to try pick-and-place machines a few years ago only to have them fail miserably at everything and have to re-hire a lot of workers after laying them off?

Beauty user!

Shit, why does everybody have nicer watches than I do?

butt hurt user can't afford a real watch. casio or nothing for you huh?

kek!

Not really sure about that. Our workplace haven't gotten any new machines recently. As long as they're up to date with Rolex standards we're good to go.

breitling guy here, i was thinking about getting a milgauss next. what are your thoughts

fuk, never heard of it, lemme look at one...

>milgauss
kinda 'spensive...

Casio calculator watch repodying in

Actually, I don't wear watches. The only accessory I wear regularly, and have to take off constantly because of all the hands-on work I do is a cheap, silver celtic knot braided ring on my index finger.

I do have a pocket watch that I carry with me everywhere, though. Nothing too special, just an open-face Waltham from the year I was born.

My father bought it a few months before I was conceived. (PROTIP: Born in December, before you start trying to be a supergenius again.)

It was on him when he was run over accidentally by his friend on a dark night when he was stupid enough to walk home drunk and passed out on the road.

smartwatchfag checking in, just got gear s3 frontier and loving it.
the bezel moves a bit which i dont like, but it's neat

noyce. love citizen watches.

Who the fuck wears a watch?

One of my favorites. Actually the watch that made me start getting into watches and watchmaking. Especially the Z-blue dial. The 3131 movement is of course shielded from magnetic disturbances up to 1000 gauss hence the name. So again if you're looking into it just for pure looks good with the Milgauss. Just keep in mind that it has the same thickness as a Submariner because of the soft iron shield protecting the movement. However if you're looking for the most protection against magnetic fields try and looking into Omega with their new Master Co-Axial or their newest Master Chronometers. They're resistant to magnetic fields greater than 15.000 gauss. Trembling the Milgauss by a long shot and also have room for a display back.

actually, your a fag. couldn't give a mad fuck about how your homosexual father ran over your gay lover one night on a bender. fuck off.

thank you, i do like the look of the rolex but i will take a look at the omegas before i make a purchase.

1/10. Are you even trying? You're also not OP, but god damn you sure are a fag.

Also, my UNCLE is the queer, not my dad.

Although my dad DID fuck a chicken when he was a teenager.

Any Invicta Fags here. This is the one i have, but in shop cause broke

Thinking about buying this, not near as expensive as most of the watches here but it's pretty, thoughts?

classy

>inb4 4 other Invictafags almost post but decide not to because theirs are also in the shop.

3 minute pause...I think I proved my point.

Just to not leave a casiobro all alone here. I just love this watch has everything I need and it is tough and cheap. Win win win for me.

its nice

Today's work watch

quartz movement but whatever

Bumping with my favorite movement

Circular window 6' date displays are great

just looking at an oris earlier today.

and my favorite patek movement

>2017
>not taking 3 extra seconds to pull your phone out of your pocket and look at the time instead of looking like a fucking loser everywhere you go

>but can it go online?
samsung.com/us/explore/gear-s2/?cid=ppc-

sounds like some one is jelly.

Guys, the watches you guys are posting look sooo fcking outdated. Great collectors items but you look like oldfags wearing that shit. Get something with a tourbillon or something fashionable like a chucky piguet. Or a matte black one, or something on a leather wrist band.

Sounds like someone didn't finish reading the thread.

I work in a professional office where cellphones do not sit out of come out in meetings you filthy barbarian.

>get something with a tourbillon
this guy literally knows nothing about watches.

Offer the bitch, lose the dog, and you've got a deal.

I meant a visible one.
Its a package deal. She into kinky stuff.

Peace

get on my level.

dang. how many times did you have to present your anus to 60 yo men to get that one user? I;m guessing 30 years of whoring for that one...

Latest smart watch

I work in Oil and Gas so your comparison is almost accurate.

too smart for me man

dubs

the Fighter Geneve is only $500 high msrp why would someone make fakes of cheapass watch?

MY ferragamo shoes are 900$

ha ha .. I work in indust. automation; the engineers are almost always that age...

c-d fc retail price is around $850 on the low end new so... no.

Something about this webm made me crack the fuck up. thanks user

more details?

lol wut?

r8

What is a watch? Oh you mean that clock on my iphone?

Hmmm battery, shit tier quartz pile of vulgar crap

awesome it aint

I'll stick with Glycine for now

go back to Australia and tie an alarm clock to a cuckoo bird you fuk.

Do you have an e6b on your necklace too?

Glycine makes nice watches, I love their simplicity and elegance

Same here, that's what made me buy one, had been looking for an automatic for a while before I picked that one.

Rotary is a great brand and I love how they stuck with the simple metal colors for the interior as opposed to using a gimicky gold/platinum finish.

Grandparents & fedora lovers.