Brother, could you spare some oats?

Brother, could you spare some oats?

nah nigguh theses oats is mine

pig cocks are weird as shit

Please brother, I need your some of your oats in order to provide me with energy to continue living. Please brother spare me some of your delicious oats

I will give you oats for one of your legs.

i already ate the MOTHER FUCKING oats

Brother I am irrate. Why hath you left me no oats

have a taste of this one oat my piggy

THESE OATS ARE MINE YOU FAT PIECE OF FUCKING BACON

brother, what if the oats aren't real, how can we know?

Exuberance! Thank you brother, this one oat shall sustain me for a season, but come next Season I will need more oats from you my brother.

nigga how many fucking times I gotta tell you, these are my goddamn oats and you cant have em, get your own fucking oats goddamn this is why no one likes you also why are you talking like a fucking retard "brother" i aint your fucking brother you were fucking adopted you piece of shit, fuck you

No, you fat shit

here brother, you seem triggered, have some of our reserved oats.

stop lying nigga

i will give you some oats. But I want to make you some porridge. With lots of brown sugar in it. Then some milk on the top to cool it down. I love you.

I LIKE SEINFELD AND I COLLECT HUBCAPS

Don't give up brother, the oats are real and they are bountiful. If you need proof, I've been saving oats

here piggy, you can have all of my oats.

You may have all the oats you want, but you must suck them from the tip of my cock

Thank you brother, you have restored my faith in the oats

those are no oats you rascal

Brother, you may not truly understand what you have done to me this day. It will be years before your mind will envelope the pain you have caused me. My pain has corrupted my soul and now I stand before you changed. I curse you, brother. For every amount of love I once had for you, it has turned to hate. May this curse diminish your girth and stamina until your belly no longer digests these oats and your hooves rot from the mud we have shared for so long. My eyes had grown dim with grief, however now they are glowing with useful anger. Curse you, brother, may your oats be the only joy you have left!

Why is this meme still alive

Why are you still alive this meme is defiantly one of the better ones and also oats