I'm guilty of three acts of sexual assault (groping/touching three different women while they were asleep) and my...

I'm guilty of three acts of sexual assault (groping/touching three different women while they were asleep) and my sister and I fucked around with each other when we were younger but I can't tell if any of it wad molestation or not.

So the guilt makes me wanna an hero, because obviously there's no legal recourse this long after if none of them confronted me about it or pressed charges or anything, so killing myself seems like the only just course.

But I don't want to kill myself cause I'm a pussy and I don't wanna be dead.

So the guilt is eating me alive, and I'm literally eating myself to death in my 30's, just living this middling life of sad fat sloth, because I don't deserve any of the nice things I've been given or that have been done for me, especially by my sister.

I'm thinking about becoming a cop so that I either do some good or suicide trying.

Join the army

I applied to the navy last year but didn't have the education required for the jobs I applied for.

/thread

not the navy, the army. either you die with glory or you atone for your degeneracy by becoming a war hero

Hey me too

Makes sense.

I recommend committing child rape. Then you can get caught and prosecuted. The punishment can be served in tribute to every victim.

Oh, and live stream it, i want some good fap material

You only touched them? Its not like they got pregnant or got stds or something. I know guys who has sat without pants on guys who were asleep. Asshole against face. If you feel guilty, at least try to accidentally leave a bunch of money for the girls to find. If you are going to die, you could at least try things to releave the guilt. It might work, if it doesnt, kill yourself. You have nothing to lose by trying

I told my girlfriend about everything but the incest, and she seems to think it wasn't worth me suiciding over, so I'm never sure anymore.

I dont see how being cannon fodder will help the women you feel guilty about. Tell them you touched them and ask if you can pay them back. Send them all your paychecks for the rest of your life and spend all weekends doing chores for them. Or spend the rest of your life rescuing cats as catman

They already know I did it.

You can pretend you were really drunk and cant remember it. Remember, its not a lie if You believe it

Then what the fuck is the problem, ask them how you can repay them? if they say you cant then problem solved. If there is now to fix it you cant really do shit

Btw black books is strangely fun to watch

That's pretty much what I did each time.

Sometimes I fap to dogs fucking women or jailbait webcam videos.

There are plenty of rapists out there who feel no remorse for what they did, in fact they feel proud and love themselves for it. All you need to do is learn how to hate women. Women do a lot of shit, I think a weekend of hard training will get you there. Start by watching some feminist cringe videos, read some mgtow stories. I believe in you. If you learn how to hate them, you will stop feeling sorry for them. Just replace your sadness with hate, but stop before you start going out and fucking with more women. There are a lot of women who want all men dead, just do the opposite, Im sure you can do it, I believe in you.

Have you ever seen a video a somebody capturing a member of isis. They torture the guy and laughing the whole time, this can be achieved since there is so much hate for the isis guy. They rape and murder children, thus people start hating them. Im not saying its healthy to hate women, but it would solve your problem with remorse.

>can't tell if any of it was molestation or not
Probably. At the very least, it's confused the fuck out of both of you even if you don't see what happened in a negative light.

just accept yourself for what you areā€¦. a perverted horny guy.
how can you not come to terms with this shit, it aint even that bad. stop being a pussy. accept what you did was wrong and move on!

I mean she definitely came to me a couple times.