Niggers killed a 4 years old rhino and sawed his horn to sell it to gooks in a French zoo

Niggers killed a 4 years old rhino and sawed his horn to sell it to gooks in a French zoo.

theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/07/rhino-shot-dead-by-poachers-at-french-zoo

FUCKING NIGGERS

>tfw we can't even protect fucking animals

nuke us

How do you know they were niggers?

shut up

Typical congo ape behavior. Send them back to the jungle or wipe them out I say.

Because 99% of poachers are Africans who saw rhino's horns and elephant's tusks to sell them to gooks who think it will make them more beautiful.

>poaching
>in a fucking zoo

because france is a african country

I ain't no hippie but shit like this actually manages to make me mad.

>poachers at a zoo
how does that even happen?

How come there is no camera footage of the incident?

They've killed all the ones in the wild so now they're resorting to killing ones in captivity.

Chinks do love their rhino horn, despite it having fuck all benefits.

Serve you rigth for abandonning Catholicism and killing your own king

t. Vendéen

>IN A FUCKING ZOO

France step it the fuck up, what the fuck

It'd be racist to publish the recordings.

>666
obviously your digits are a sign of god that goes to show that the monarchy was a corrupt construction made of man and the king was not of god at all

Sources have confirmed Samuel de la Hyde as the possible perpetrator

france STOP

kek

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

Kekked

>France is truly becoming Africa
RIP, you had a really good run.

Go back fucking your sister in your shit hole, La Roche is filled with nigs anyway you filthy ventrachoux.

Just kidding my gf is a conservative aryan qt from Vendée, and was a virgin when we started going out.
I have nothing against you guys, though I can't understand your love for the Put during Fou

Africa begins at Calais

Yes, anything beyond Calais is nothing but a terrible shithole with terrible food ie. England, but Calais and behind it is France and civilization.

If only somebody had already blown up that hideous Eiffel tower instead, it's making me want to vomit every time I'm in Paris.

Nuke the Eiffel tower, somebody, pls.

More like London

>Has poachers inside his fucking zoo
>Claims to be civilization

dicks out for le vince ://///////

what is this even a measure of? it could be the amount of these restaurants in those areas

tbqh British Indians are mostly middle class members of society, lots of them are professionals. Pakis on the otherhand...

I think it's highest minority population

It is the main ethnicity in each districty of London

We can get the nigger out of Africa, but we can't get Africa out of the nigger.

highest immigrant population

same shit as in africa happens here

To their defense (little joke here), it is hard to find a rhino in our forests.

kekn i actually lughed

I don't know, Hans, who is it that usually cuts horns off of Rhinos and sell them?

I remember reading some college fraternity kid broke into a zoo, stole a flamingo for le brotherly challenge and brought it back home.

In the end he dumped the flamingo in the freeway and had to be put down, along with its mate (the retard fought the male that tried to protect its mate and the stolen flamingo had a fucked up leg after the whole thing).

No one notice a flamingo was gone in the zoo until they saw a crawling flamingo in the middle of the freeway.

did anything happen when the kid was caught

It's because the ivory is good for art purposes and also the Ivory trade isn't an Asia thing it's really worldwide but Asia is used as a scapegoat while other nations still engage in Ivory but get no attention.

Read OP's post as the niggers taking the rhino horn from africa and selling it to gooks who happen to live in a french zoo.

t. Zhang Yiwei

Chinese medicine is big business still.

Dude

There is 400k French in London while the Anglo authority say they are 100k, and it is pretty much the same for every other ethnicties.

I doubt that London is more than 30% English.

Apparently over 500k Italians too, according to their consulate.