Dubs decides

Dubs decides

Wanna exchange nudes ;)

So now that we've gotten to know each other, how many kids would you like?

Niggers tongue my anus

Women are the niggers of gender

wanna go to the movies?

Shave my armpits bbygurl

Ever heard of /b?

Winrar

So what animal do you identify as? I'm a bit of demiqueer foxlord, but sometimes I'm a lesbian wolffluid halffish.

Winrar

Dubs has spoken

kek

Winrar

Winner winner

Double win

Post this as well

Delivering

I was planning on taking you on a date so.. do you want to be taped or tied up in the backseat for most of it

YES BASED OP

thanks for not being a fagit

Sorry, just a joke. Show me your tits?

Roll

W

Bump

Let me get some nudes baby girl, you want some peenus weenus?

I want to shit on ur cat

>Charlotte
>On Tinder
>Using OMG
>OMFG
>SAVAGE

I know OP is just messing with her but this girl, is the worst kind of grill.

I want to eat ur poop straight out of ur asshole

I want to eat ur poop straight out of ur asshole please

Exchange nudes?

I want to eat ur poop straight out of ur asshole plzzzz

I want to eat ur poop straight out of ur asshole and drink ur pee

You fag you wasted thee dubs.

Just incase, tell the bitch, we gone fuck or what?

I want to eat ur poop straight out of ur asshole and fuck ur cat

checked

Winrar.....

Also send a pic of smallest dick you can find out there.

Winrar

Nice!

Checked

November 7th: Widespread voter fraud to help Trump win
January 24th: No voter fraud says Paul Ryan

Much like how no evidence of Russia leaking the DNC emails exists... Must not be true then right?

So you support a man who insists on lying about something completely trivial, and don't think this makes him less trustworthy when it comes to the important stuff? After all of the lies you've seen him commit -- telling his voters that prosecuting Hillary was more of a "get elected" kind of thing and not an actual promise, for example -- you still trust this guy??

Remember, 20 million people crossed a border, got jobs, started families. And none of them voted. ZERO. Because that was the step that was too far for them. They live their entire lives in violation of American laws but are somehow too scared to vote. FUCK MUDSLIMES FUCK MEXITARDS. TRUMP FOR LYFE

They should be deported

but regardless of any lies Trump tells I still support Trump as a great leader for our country.

Let me spell it out for you. Don't lead in with authority-granting (I've taken these classes, yada yada) just to support a simple idea. Nobody "needs to think about" it. Everyone already has. If you think so little of people with different perspectives, how could you possibly hope to get an idea across to them?

I was just driving to work, zoned out, as usual. Then as I approached my destination, I did a mental check. Phone? Check. Wallet? Check. Keys? Fuck. Where are my keys?! Freaking out that I had left my keys at home, I turned around in my car to head back home. It was only then I realized that the keys I were so desperately looking for were inside my ignition of the very car I was driving. I am not a bright man.

Just because some districts in Detroit had more Hillary votes than the total number of registered voters, people start implying that democrats cheat. How "intolerant"

you ever browse the chan?

Newfag?

Fuck my boypussy

Where did this all come from?