What do you think about this guy

what do you think about this guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk

YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

Joe's ok but his mental illnesses make him unbearable sometimes.

I love Joe, but if he explains
>THE DECORTICATOR
One more fucking time I'm going to lose it

I've had life threatening conditions that were funnier

best podcast to do your cardio to

tiny manlet who tries to say he grew up near where I was at the time. Claims to have been in TKD and kickboxing but magically no one remembers him. Claims to have a winning record and was regional champion, but magically no one remembers him.

He's a tiny little manlet trying to talk big, but no joke, the motherfucker is short and tiny. I'd crush him without even trying because guess what, there's a reason weight classes exist. An untrained average guy is bigger than him, so he's just a tiny fucking manlet.

Saw him live back in 2004 or 2005 and thought he sucked shit.

Saw his last stand up show on Netflix and thought he was funny as shit.

The Joe Rogan Experience is my favorite podcast to listen to while working out or getting stoned now.

The guy improves with time and I really want them to bring back Fear Factor.

faggot

Is that you bryan callen?

I like Joe but his comedy really is mediocre. He also is bad a taking a joke when it's directed to him. For someone who pretends to be a master of his own ego he really has a fragile one.

Probably cool

His comedy is pretty bad but I havent seen the new special yet, podcast is top tier tho

I want an isolatiin tank..

Very cool guy I enjoy his podcast "JRE"

think he's right about if kanye stays around them kardashians any longer he's gonna grow boobs too.

DUDE JUST NEEDS TO STOP REPEATING HIMSELF

Triggered is hilarious.

DUDE JUST NEEDS TO STOP REPEATING HIMSELF.

DUDE NEEDS STOP HIMSELF

JUST TO REPEATING