Can we get the feels thread? Also, post the one about her being with you just because he let his real love go

Can we get the feels thread? Also, post the one about her being with you just because he let his real love go...

You absolute faggot

Found out my gf was sleeping with my bestfreimd and now I have nobody. Just hate. Hate for them. Hate for myself. And hate towards everyone who tries to make me feel better. I just binge on cocaine and never feel ok. What do I do.

You brush yourself off and keep moving. Live your life, find a reason to live. Life's too valuable a thing to waste. It's better left in your past.

>Get that dirt off yah shoulder nigga.

What these two niggas said.

Why the fuck won't she get out of my head Sup Forumsros.

It's a long story that I can explain if people are interested but she was my best friend for years and we eventually fell in love. Then shit happened and she left. It's been nearly 6 months. That's supposed to be long enough.

It's driving me fucking crazy.

Why can't she either come back to me or just get the FUCK out of my head because I don't know how much longer I can deal with this.

I feel like such a pussy. There are people out there dealing with genuine mental issues. Shit, I'VE had to deal with genuine mental issues. And I beat them. I beat clinical depression, I beat anxiety. But I can't beat this for the life of me. I'm getting worse by the day and I don't know what to do.

I'm a shell of a person, I feel fucking worthless, and I'm sick and tired of it.

Green text that shit.

FEELS

BOI

you asked for feels

>be me
>meet girl
>hit it off instantly
>become super close friends
>never grown so close to someone so quickly
>eventually friendship naturally progresses to romance
>but this doesn't last long because i end up moving across the planet
>we agree to stay in touch as friends
>we do
>despite all the odds (time difference, busy schedules, distance, etc) being against us, we grow closer and closer by the day
>constantly talking whether through text or phone call or video chat or whatever, we communicated whenever we could however we could
>we both ended up falling head over heels for each other
>confessed
>it was perfect and made sense, we decided we had to give it a shot
>but we didn't want to jump into a relationship until we could see each other in person
>we planned for her to come to my country and visit next summer
>we were both so excited
>but until then we agreed that we were okay with seeing other people as long as it stayed purely casual
>this worked fine, neither of us really did anything
>until i drunkenly kissed an old flame during a night out
>thought nothing of it
>she flipped out, said i was a piece of shit
>i turned into an idiot and begged and pleaded for her back for about a month
>this drove her further away
>last we spoke she said she wanted nothing to do with me and that i no longer mean anything to her in the slightest

She got a new boyfriend a couple weeks after it all fell apart.
I guess she really doesn't give a single shit about me, and that breaks my heart. Like what if something happened to me? Would it even bother her?
I would even be open to just being friends with her at this point. I've never connected with anyone more. She was my best friend.
I've done everything. I've hung out with friends, I've stopped contact (not like she'd contact me anyway lel), I've deleted/hidden anything that reminds me of her, I've exercised, I've worked. From the outside my life is going really well. But on the inside I'm a mess.

Just binged Bojack the other day and that sure was a rollercoaster of extreme feels.