Best hip-hop albums produced by one person

pic related obviously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZh-Vh81Osw
youtube.com/watch?v=82bvUBL4zOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

one group, and i think it sounds a little dated but still this doesn't get enough atention

Not the best but really good

Madvillainy is the best but this is on there

RZA the GOAT

Ali and Q-Tip produced that together, didn't they?

One group for the whole thing, but yeah

Would you say it's the best produced? I feel like GP or NLDW are better produced.

hugely underrated imo

How does it sound dated?

Don't forget about Lord Willin, Just as good

Experimentation wise, NOTM's production surpasses anything they've ever made. Whether or not you prefer it, its by far the most unique.

Yea

Doom helped produce the intro

*DOOM

pointless bc it composed by daedelus. youtube.com/watch?v=tZh-Vh81Osw

oh just realized he intro not the first song. im dumb. yes doom is honestly master of quotable samples

Then just say NOTM even though it falls under the umbrella TPTB. I still disagree with you. It's by far the most interesting, but that does not mean best. The production is sharper and more robust on Government Plates and the density and variety of No Love, Deep Web adds more to the overall quality of the album than on Niggas On The Moon, which again, is a VERY interesting, well produced and incredibly unique release. With the exception of Voila, Big Dipper and Up My Sleeves though, I think Government Plates uses its samples more creatively and overall, that No Love Deep Web is (strictly production wise) their best project. I'd love to hear your thoughts about Niggas On The Moon, though.

t. light skinned negro

nice, super underrated project

youtube.com/watch?v=82bvUBL4zOQ