Does anyone know what these pills maybe are? I found 100+ of them in a bag on the street

Does anyone know what these pills maybe are? I found 100+ of them in a bag on the street.

Other urls found in this thread:

ez-test.com.au/product/ez-test-tube-mdma-purity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump out of curiosity

take a taste, it could be drone or mdma

Ibogaine
Kratom
Heroin
Hash

Or maybe some herbal capsules

Seeing that they're packed completely to the brim, I'd guess some sort of herbal supplement. Open one up and dump the shit out.

take like 20 and try not to die

dem daer aree littlle dildose

crack one open, try some of the powder. is it bitter?

dump one out to see what the contents look like, may be heroin or mdma

They look like my vitamins so sniff them and if they smell bad then they might be, if you've ever drank a nutritional shake you know the smell.

Can you open one? It might be possible to tell what it is depending on the colour.

You also can can also lick one of the crystals and give feedback here.

they turn all your bad feelings into good feelings op take all of them now

post results

crack.jpg

Amazing

I bet they're trib.

There certainly not anything over the counter. Just by the way the powder/particles look in the pills. Give 1 to an animal and see how it reacts

Guarantee they are not heroin. Heroin is not crystalline.

Op is kill

you need to put them in your ass

Just Vitamins. Take two daily.

Well fuck me for being drunk.

>lick one of the crystals and tell us what it tastes like

afgan heroin tends to be chunky like that

You've never been to a pharmacy, have you? There's possibly 500 different natural medicines you can buy that look EXACTLY like what OP posted, all over the counter.

There ass tablets, you stick 4 of them badboys up there throughout the day and your sphincter grows teeth

I bet you're dead now

Thats turmeric, it should smell like curry.

people take turmeric supplement for its supposed health benefits

open one

FUCKING QUADS
Now OP has to just take 20 and post results

Feed them to your dog

Why would anyone pack afghan heroin in capsules? Most prefer snorting or injecting.

test it with this Sup Forumsruh
ez-test.com.au/product/ez-test-tube-mdma-purity/

True it can be chunky when you buy it, but you will NEVER see it all in similar size crystal sized pieces. There would be far more powder in those capsules or the chunks would be larger. Those chunks are way too small and recurrent.

Was just typing this. The color def resembles turmeric.

They were made for people who live in places where its overrun with homosexual rectum sneks
Latin name
>Stinkusholusnekti

It's how some dealers sell it. On the east coast heroin is usually packed in glassine bags, balloons or pill capsules for individual sale.

here are some turmeric capsules from google

something against acne, congrats user

Those are Tumeric capsules. See pic. Google "Tumeric Supplement" to learn more.

Mystery solved, now down a few pills curry breath faggot

Definitely on an illegal drug, the capsules wouldn't be full and neatly packed like that. That's easily a couple grams and probably more, no common (or even uncommon that I'm aware of) powder drug has a dose regiment that high

i got MD caps as packed as this under a train station in Berlin, was skeptical, they turned out to be fucking wicked
>NotAllCaps

i know but i seen them in capsules maybe its easy for transporting or something

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I'm very familiar with MDMA and an average pure dose (100-200mg) only takes up a very small portion of a capsule. There was a bunch of other shit in there, likely flour or something

if dubs, take two

gl dude

OOOOP

Them sugar pills dowg

What does the bag look like I doubt it's anything worthwhile because of the consistency and quantity. Most likely herbal supplement maybe kratom but wouldn't take anything unless I sent it to get tested at a lab I think it's like 50$ to test

If it's this shit you're better off throwing it back in the street.

buy a drug testing kit

freeze dried jenkem