If you were me would you get braces?

no they're okey OP

I would shave and brush my teeth more often. Seen worse thought

shave that shit off your fucking face dude wtf

I brush twice a day I just don't use whitener

This pic looks way worse

Front cameras are bad

really

Yes, get them. It'll be a short period of time (2 years or maybe less since you're in a good condition). Do it.

I was told I would need at least one tooth pulled and it would be 2 years the main problem is cost

I just can't decide since the pulling and I'm 21. 21 with braces is weird. They said they would give me clear ones but I bet they are still visible.

It's not weird. Don't be insecure about it, 2 years is nothing, if you have the money do it. I'm 24 and I have braces. People (adults) just don't care about it.

Mine are much worse. Yours are fine, normal human beings teeth, don't make yourself get them because of being self conscious

there are braces that are attached to the back of the teeth only. shave away your beard pls.

I mainly considered it now because I have ground down my canine on the left to the point where it's no longer a pointed canine and my bite is not correct.

They didn't offer me that or tell me about it. I was going to do invisalign but after talking with the Ortho I am not as interested.

Lol that fuck is trying to get your money, invisalign works fucking great. Go for it.

Ya I know in the scheme 2 years of minor irritation and cosmetic irritation isn't much but it's still a lifetime of retainer and I will permanently lose at least one tooth and possibly my wisdom teeth as well.

Also 5 grand

id probably just kms

It might work great but better than regular braces?

It sounds more uncomfortable as well. I didn't know you had to get sent different plates constantly and also take them off for eating and drinking.

Yes, glad my parents got them on me when I was young even if it was in mid high school.

Probably just suicide...

Yes, you should get braces. You won't haev to wear them too long since your main problem aren't asymmetric jaws but only that some teeth are sticking out. So not that big of a deal time-wise.
And shave your beard, please. You'd look great.

no

I am definitely strongly considering it. My parents will help me with the cost since my siblings got them when they were younger and I didn't so that's a plus.

The thought of getting teeth pulled kills me though. That's permanent.

Thats one gay ass smile. Getting braces will make you look more like a faggot

More about showing teeth than smiling

What the fuck is a gay smile

At first I would cut this pubic hair off of your mouth

yeah get braces, and as yout teeth is not that bad, you'll only need them for like 8 months

I was told 2 years by an ortho and I have to get at least one tooth pulled.

I think it's mostly because I have to shift my bite

>The thought of getting teeth pulled kills me

don't be a pussy, it's worth it

so? I had a 4 teeth extracted before getting braces and i didn't give a fuck, man the fuck up

no. no braces. be confident about urself. dont be a faggot.

Yes I'm a pussy about permanently removing things from my body I know

But if you count wisdom teeth I might have to get 3 or 5 pulled. Hoping I can skip the wisdom teeth.

No but I'd consider chapstick. And shave that nasty mole too, you are revolting

well shave ur beard completely. and then go not to the doctor and DONT make urself braces

looks fine, looks real

what

Fuck yes, ew.

can you post another showing a bigger smile? showing your lower teeth plese?

I can't smile with my bottom teeth being visible

Gross you're a Cody

do an effort

uhm i meant to say:
shave beard.
dont get braces.

Closest I can get and it's no smile

Why

Most people have their wisdom teeth out, don't they? If there's a way you can make the money work you should definitely go for it. Your teeth aren't especially fucked up (in my opinion) but if it bothers you enough that you're considering braces you've kinda already answered your own question.

I'm considering them because I was told it could avoid tooth wear problems in the future considering my excessive wear already on the left canine tooth. Cosmetic is secondary for me.

I think it's clear from my pics I'm not the pretty boy type lmao

They look okay OP.

Why would you have to get one pulled though? And which one?

It's one of the teeth on the right that you have 2 of directly behind your canine on the top.

I think it's to shift my bite

just to see your bite. everything looks okay except some teeth in your upper jaw, just get the damn braces,you will not use them more than 8 months. the sooner the better ;)

2 years budddddd

My left side teeth align fine but my right doesn't

Probably just hard to tell for the pic

Hell I'd love to get lucky and wear them 8 months though.

before doing that go see another orthodontist and let him give you his opinion about that teeth extraction. i think you can get braces with your teeth as it is in this moment

it doesn't take 2 years to align some teeth, trust me. go see another ortho if you don't believe

I had a different one tell me I needed 2 teeth pulled but I guess it can't hurt to see one more.

I've seen 2 so far. The one pulling only one is right by where I live too.

I think I will just to be sure but I think it's going to be the same deal

the main problem is cost

How much would it be anyway?

well and if it is, it's better to get them as soon as you can so you get them off AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. just stop thinking and go for it, don't be a pussy

Wearing retainers forever and getting teeth permanently removed is a big commitment man I don't want to jump into anything.

no. they look cute

retainers forever wtf? I used mine for one year! and they weren't the ones you put on teeth and that everyone can see, they were like braces but they are behind the teeth where nobody can see them. just go see a good orthodontist. ii already give you a lot of advice so its your decision to do it or not. good luck tho

Weird

Retainers as in you wear them when you're asleep to keep them from shifting.

I know what reteiners are and I used them for one year, they are basically braces that are always behind your teeth keeping them in their place FOR JUST ONE YEAR and then they never move again, that's what i used and not the traditional, old retainer you are talking about

You had the metal one that goes in the back?

I thought they were permanent or near permanent anyway

So then you never had to put the mouth retainer in? I don't see how keeping that in for one year stops them from shifting forever but that is cool

That's an even better reason to get them, I reckon

yes

When a child grows a "beard"to prove he's a man, he accomplishes the opposite. Shave that shit off your face.

And yes, get the braces. You look like a Britbong

I think imperfect smiles are cute, personally. The beard is cute too.

cause you learn to control your damn tongue. that's what makes your teeth shift

I would kill myself