So I finally got around watching True Detective season 1 because some people here recommended it to me...

So I finally got around watching True Detective season 1 because some people here recommended it to me. It was really interesting so far but I'm confused with this one scene.

What exactly was Rust shooting at here? Was he shooting at god?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARMF1Qr-zDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you even watch? They had to cover their asses in front of police clerks, that's why Rust was shooting around to make it fit the story they were telling.

spotted the newfriend

You didn't even understand the metaphor, stupid.

RUST was shooting at the idea of a higher being

Fuck you OP, it wasn't funny then and it's not funny now.

youtube.com/watch?v=ARMF1Qr-zDI

e p i c me me

HOLY FUCK user ! - have not KEKD SO HARD IN A YEAR

Pokemon

he is shooting pizza man

bravo
r
a
v
o

He's talking about allegory son, not what is literally happening in the scene. I can't believe people have such a shallow interpretation of this show. You're not even really watching it.

>allegary
it's a metaphor you imbecile

It's a simile, actually.

Wow, Season 2 has finally become art.

That amount of views is criminally low

jesus christ

exactly

God season 2 needed a Hart character so bad. I didn't realize how important it is to have an asshole calling bullshit on the god and higher thinking stuff until it was missing.

He was making it look like the guy he killed was shooting at him so they could get away with murder

Top fucking kek

Well Dagon is a god (kinda)

what is hydra, specifically in relation to dagon?

well memed

>Category: Education

He was hallucinating again.

he heard people talkin shit about ak drum mags and this was his opportunity to try one out and see for himself and while doin so to disprove the existence of god.

TOOOP KEEEK

this was the funniest meme when it was first starting out

everyone Rust posted and acted like a pseudo intellectual fedora salesman

FROM THE DUSTY MESA