Wow these are amazing intellectual reviews that really make me want to see this film

Wow these are amazing intellectual reviews that really make me want to see this film.

really made me think

really make me think

Wtf women are funny now

I am starting to notice flaws in that review

Really makes you think.

Wow I love ghostbusters now.

Why would an honest media publication like the new york times lie to us?

Really makes you think.

Why are plebs pretending to care about film criticism now?

For years you iqlets called Brody and White pretentious and anyone that agreed with them hipsters. Has your taste film improved now or are you still the tasteless drones you were when you cried hipster and that fun should be allowed since film is supposed to be """entertainment"""

or is this another excuse to shitpost and stay away from developing better taste again?

Brobabiez BTFO

bumbabzies from grumperglomp BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Truth be told, I never cared once about the all female cast until all the controversy. I might have even watched the movie in theaters. But nope. They chose to put the focus of attention on 'girl power' and calling any negative feedback misogynistic.

Now i have zero interest becauseif the movie does well;

>women beat out the men! We can compete with them too!

And if the movie bombs:

>misogynistic hollywood opress women, causing box office bomb

Quality of the film doesnt matter one bit. Its all about the controversy.

GIMPERGOMP FUCKING DESTROYED

HOLY SHIT

>girls rule women are funny get over it
>3.4 million international open day

gross, is that real?

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Yup.

She just can't get enough.

>non-comedian male is the funniest thing about the movie

"THE NEW YORK TIMES" IS NOW OFFICIALLY WORTH LESS THAN DIRT

THEY MIGHT EVEN BE PISSED SONY IS USING THEIR BRAND FOR THIS UNABASHED AND PARTICULARLY VAPID SHILLING

WHAT A GARBAGE RAG

>OFFICIALLY
They've been worth less than shit decades ago.

It's probably one of the biggest globalist bullshit supporting newspapers.

>official twitter page has "certified fresh" logo pasted fucking everywhere

They SOOOOOOO paid for those reviews and are just showing it off like a trophy now.

fuck feminists calling me a bad person for hating this movie. If it were the cast of seth rogan and 3 other male meme actors I'd hate it just as much

Brobaby detected

ITS STILL THE NEWSPAPER OF RECORD FOR ACTUAL THINGS

BUT THEIR CULTURE SECTIONS AND SJW HIRES ARE QUICKLY RUINING THEIR BRAND ACROSS THE BOARD

ITS AN ACCELERATION OF GARBAGE MORESO THAN A DECADE AGO

>community
pissbabby manbaby pleb***

Okay.

Stop yelling at me.

its like they want me to think in one specific way without questioning it

LITERALLY:

> GET OVER IT SHITLORDS!

> t. THE NEW YORK TIMES

TALK ABOUT PISSBABIES

>he can't into memeing correct posts
#mad/ass/fuck

lol

FUCK YOU MEN!!!
please come see our movie n buy tickets pls!

> Make movie for skinheads
> advertise to skinheads
> have thousands of skinheads shilling your movie for you

WHY DON'T NIGGERS WANT TO SEE MUH MOVIE!??!!?!?

ARE NIGGERS SCARED?!?!

>women are funny = fuck men
literally no. get your head out your ass.

WAITING TO SEE THE PRESTIGIOUS NEW YORK TIMES LOGO SLAPPED UNDER SOME BRAINDEAD SJW RANT LIKE THIS ONE

THEY'RE ROLLING DOWN THE INFANTILE SJW HILL, ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME NOW

SONY DESERVES THE FLOP ITS GETTING, AND ITS MEDIA LACKEYS LIKE THE NYT DESERVE TO BE LEFT HOLDING THE SHILLING BAG WITH JUST THEIR DEVALUED BRANDS AT THE BOTTOM

Seriously, how the fuck Is 73 percent with an average score below 6.5 considered "certified fresh" and can a movie lose its certified fresh sticker?

Are they really thinking that we will get mad when they call us "babymen"?

Reminds me of john romero will make you his bitch thing

Well, it's kinda working.

Nope, we're laughing at them. We're only mad about how shitty the movie itself is

I'M MAD AS HECK BRO

Oh god, shut up. You have nothing better to do tonight and you know it.

>Manohla
DESIGNATED

It's a solid 3.4 though

BEHOLD

THE SLAYER OF CYNICAL FEMINIST PROPAGANDA FLICKS

ENJOY THIS PHALLIC DOG, SONY

that's not a review. that's a pull quote..

ALL HAIL PETZ
ALL HAIL PETZ

I go back watching Spy.

Because Rose Byrne and her utter bitchiness made that movie, also Jason Statham.

what about when it's phrased "fuck you, women ARE funny"

must be a woman because all that and it's not even funny.

>all critics - 73%
>top critics - 57%
>audience - 45%

When was the last movie where top critics vs all differed this much?

How much training do shills get?
Do you get a course in advanced memes so you can post like us? Or maybe they just give you some prebuilt phrases and you just fill in the blanks.

I like how they kept claiming for weeks that the whole woman angle wasn't actually that big, this movie is going to be garbage.

>us

when did you start posting on Sup Forums? Because if its after 2013 you aren't "us", meme tourist

Why is this v movie the one feminists are hitching their horses to? I can somewhat understand their idiotic attempt to make their voices heard, but why this piece of shit?

Is it just because it's a somewhat beloved franchise that was loved exclusively by men?

based dogs

Is asking for credentials once you are questioned part of the training too?

>I can somewhat understand their idiotic attempt to make their voices heard, but why this piece of shit?

Casting department full of gender studies majors, it snowballed from there.

>someone actually got paid to write these sentences

whats wrong? are you one of these meme parasites that actually did show up after 2013?
was it baneposting or star wars 7 that brought you here to beat around the bush when asked about your authenticity to this art board?

yes women can be funny
but this 4 sure cant

then still no?

It's clearly targetting manbabbies like those in this thread who think the ENTIRE female species can't do something inane like make yuk yuks. It's braindead thinking analogous to wanting women to be banned from driving or from going to school just because they can't handle it or some shit.

>le oldfag meme
delet this

BvS
It was the other way around.

That movie was cute as fuck

>How much training do shills get?
Not much. You must follow guidelines though.

Fine, lets assume I'm one of those 2013 posters. Do you get training to post in that style?

Why do you do this?

Is it monetary compensation? Thrills from shitposting?

What? I'm genuinely curious, because there's no way you believe the shit you're posting.

not believing in equality is retarded. stop being retarded.

you're on a sloppery slope towards being literally ISIS.

>believing
Is equality a religion?

why do you still refuse to answer the question? and training for what? are you questioning by authenticity to authentic Sup Forums you fucking tourist?

ha ha yeah misogyny's cool ha ha

totally makes me feel like more of a man ha ha

>is anyone else as irrationally mad over a movie I'm not interested in as much as I an?

>people are still replying to the stale bait

When will these reddit """mra""" ""piss babymens""" leave our cinema board lads

equality is obvious to anyone who's interacted with a real life female.

shit waste of trips

women are just not funny

just leave comedy to men

They're all status quo warriors from reddit. They'll continue to deny their hatred of this movie is about women even when they continue to attack it while ignoring every other shitty movie that gets made.

>equality is obvious
There's nothing obvious about equality. There's no equality between people of the same gender and there's definitely no equality between men and women. Your concept of equality is trying to push everyone into the same meatgrinder.

Barbershop 2

wow your insistence on perpetuating this bizarre marketing scheme is making me want to watch this movie even less than i already did

Lmao roastie's getting t-t-t-t-toasty

There's an actress from my country that's funny and good looking but they never give her any real role anymore so she just shows up at dumb talk shows and doesn't get to use her full talent :(

> why do you still refuse to answer the question?

Because it isn't related to the original question. But if your autism doesn't let you answer the question because of the way it is worded, you may change "us" to "a regular Sup Forums poster" or something.

It's 27% (all critics) vs 23% (top critics) now.

Manola Dargis is a fucking shit writer, God knows how many cocks she had to suck to get her position. A O Scott for the Times is great though.

you're not "a regular Sup Forums poster" either though. you are a filthy fucking meme tourist.

I know you don't have to be a genius to be a professional shitposter for a corporation, but you are one dense motherfucker.

Women are not funny

>YOU

How pathetic.

I've got a solid 3.4

>I-I'm n-n-not t-triggered,,, y-you aaa-aa-a-are
lmao kill yourself tripfag

Thats 3.4 million from a single nighttime showing. why is that bad?

>getting shit on by a trip
>wasting lucky trips with a literal 'no you are'

Just die already

>single showing

Because it's 1 night EVERYWHERE that isn't the United States.

It's bad.

lmao looks like I triggered the male rights activists

THIS

literally believing in equality without admitting it has to be forced is the real climate change anti science culture evolution exists to them but it stopped at the skin level for humans lol

toasty
o
a
s
t
y