Ask the dubs god anything

Ask the dubs god anything

really anything ?

why do you suck?

checked

Checked checked

checking myself

The dubs god is not permitted to get dubs himself. The dubs god brings dubs to all who follow him. Ask the dubs god anything

Why u no get dubs

are you a newfag? Do you even know who kek is?

Dubs god, I have no need for you when I play D&D. How does that make you feel?

Even though you're a cunt the dubs god grants you dubs. Ask the dubs god anything

lol fuck dubs god i can get dubs on my own

Are you friends with kek?

The dubs god is not selfish. The dubs god only wants his children to be happy and dubful. Ask the dubs god anything

The dubs god does not know this "kek" you speak of. Ask the dubs god anything

2nd question, Are you a newfag?

No, you can't. The dubs god controls all dubs in this realm. But since the dubs god is such a nice guy, he grants you dubs. Ask the dubs god anything

The dubs god has been present in this realm for several millenia. The dubs god has transcended mortality and has no need for sexual encounters. So no, the dubs god is neither new, nor a fag. Ask the dubs god anything

Your power only lies within this thread. You are a not a god. Not even demi. Go be an hero

The dubs god is responsible for every pair of dubs worldwide. The dubs god has tried to kill himself many times but is incapable of death. The dubs god is cursed to live a meaningless existence eternally. Ask the dubs god anything

How do kill self?

It requires trips to be anhero. That's why we no longer see the trips god. You are an inferior subculture that is outdated

The dubs god commands you to make pilgrimage to an inner city neighborhood and call the subhuman inhabitants "niggers". You will surely die at the hands of these monkeys. Ask the dubs god anything

You insult the very god who grants you dubs. But the dubs god is forgiving. You are still loved by the dubs god. Ask the dubs god anything