Drug thread? drug thread

Drug thread? drug thread.

So what's Sup Forums doing tonight?

I personally was only planning to do one drop of mdma- just had my lfourth drop...

and taking a small break from my fappaton.

Other urls found in this thread:

drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/mdma-ecstasymolly
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ive been presented with an opportunity to take salvia.
whats it like?

One drop
?

You're going to hate it. It's like a 5 minute panic attack followed by hours of wondering why the fuck someone would ever intentionally ingest it.

a drop is like one dosage of it. it's around 0,2 grams bit more bit less. it's enough to get you high for a couple of hours.

Good luck with fapping bro.

Also this. Today just drinking beer and hitting the bong 'cause I've got to work tomorrow.

Why does this look like apvp crystals

Smoking weed, drinking alcohol, fapping to little girl hentai.

thats the fucking life right there man. youre sorted

damn, i guess ill pass on that opportunity, know anything that isn't terrible?

So you're rolling on 800mg of pure MDMA? Well fuck I never went this far with it. The most I've ever done was like 500mg.

You do take breaks from MDMA, don't you?

Looks like someone didn't read da rules.
MDMA aka Molly is a Schedule 1 substance therefor is illegal in the US.

Global Rule 1.
You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.

I'll probably kill myself eventually.

I have shrooms and some hydros

yeah. also I should correct myself here. first drop was 0.2 but after that they been 0,1 to keep the high going so. it's more like 400mg not sure tho. cause some wank of a friend ran of with my scale so im doing it all on eyesight.

thank you it's a great challenge

Wut
Hesaid +-200mg

What ya been fappin to?

Maybe fap to real stuff m8?

I fapped to youtube videos too often, I want 2D instead.

Edibles, pot brownies.
Cocaine
Kratom(Is legal too)

I think ya need to rethink m8. I been in a similar spot. Just rethink whats up and stuff, changing what ur up to is hard but it may be what ya want.

Its fun what you're doing, but it ends nowhere

Nothing interesting. Gonna smoke some Girl Scout Cookies and then probably eat some Girl Scout Cookies and play weeaboo games or something.

30 5-325 and 60 10-325 Norcos

also have some leftover Tylenol-3's

Not everyone hates it but most people don't like it. I have never had a bad trip but it is the most intense psychedelic ive done. Pretty much the only thing you can compare salvia to is dmt. It was my first psychedelic besides weed, have you tried and hallucinogens previously?

honestly? crossdressers getting assfucked. whenever i do drugs i turn full gay.

Ah okay. You just got me worried there.

And I know it's a fucking challenge, beating your meat for hours and hours.

He said he's on his fourth now. And here he states the dosage of one drop But as he explained later it's only 'bout 400mg. So not to worry.

Well thats something. But i mean, X shows what we are on the inside, maybe you should experiment a bit without thought.

WOAH BRO THATS CRAYCRAY

i dont have connections for weed or shrooms like in highschool nerd

and its not like i can just phone up a 10 year old friend for deals

have 1/8 (of a liter. so 6.25) of ketamine. Gonna do that and watch some weird fucked up shit on tv

oh, I know i'm at least semi gay, so that's not a problem. I like chicks as well.

last time i did speed i ended up taking it in the ass from some fat bloke.

I honestly like extacy more then mdma. mdma is nice and all but E got it's own kick to it.

>partyvan

Well ya just like it both ways like some do. I know the feel tho, i miss E

Wasn't meant as such.

Absinthe + Weed

Sticking things up my butt all night

a couple of months ago i accidentally did a 0,3 and a tesla extacy pill. there's a total blackout of that evening and i was carried through the town cause i just collapsed.

the first mdma does got me really far out and then me being in my own world got shoved a extacy down my throat from my friend. lets just say we still have no idea what happend that night cause he was equally fucked up.

did apologize and he did carry me through the city to a safeplace. so guess we were even

You do know that MDMA is the active substance in E?

It's just the pill that's named extaca.

I'm rolling on E this very moment

DMT

will buy

I'd rather just keep to myself and get high all the time.

yes, but usually e has a bunch of othe chemicals in it aswell like speed. or 2cb etc

looks like dried cum

powdah

True. I'm drunk and my sorry ass thougt: oh well let's educate them.

I've never liked MDMA + 2-CB. Both work great for me, but just not when I take them together.
I'm more like the candyflip guy.

Was meant to Seems about time to go to bed.

emergency kief rations
i'd describe my experience of it as "neutral"
nothing particularly bad or good per se, but it was fairly intense (15x)

Molly= MDMA = Ecstasy

Anybody here done speed? What's it like?

hehe ,well it's 2 am over here and my rolls are geting shorter and shorter now so I think it's time to call quits for today with the mdma anyway

man that sucks. i quit smoking 2 weeks ago.

No idiot
Molly and E are not the same, that's like saying a sub and a grilled cheese are the same because they both have bread.

exactly bruh

depends, you feel awake refreshed. if your buzzed you suddently feel like youer super sober.

I personally get some insane ticks and ends up in a daze on it. So people think i'm drunk. don't like it personally, cause biting your mouth out is no fun

Okay hit me with your stupidity and I'll play along for one second

Yea EU fag here too. Whre are you from?

Is there even much difference between say 200mg and 500mg or are you just more jittery and shit
Most I've done is 150mg at 150 pounds and I can't imagine anything feeling much better

There is a huge difference betwenn 200mg and 500mg.
Not just what happens in your head, your jaw will be fucking hurting the next day.

>what's Sup Forums doing tonight?
Smoking weed and listening to music.

I've taken mdma before a couple of times but I'm not the biggest fan of it really, for some reason. All my friends love it and keep doing it whenever they can, I'm not crazy about it, sometimes I prefer not to do it even if I can

storytime kiddos
>be 16
>get some shrooms off of my friend thomas
>lives in the city, college funding "research" on psychadelics
>just grows that shit and sells for a nice profit
>"aye, tell me about your trip so i can seem legit to these niggas"
>will do, nigbro (didn't actually say it, not THAT fuckin based
>go home
>taking them with a friend of mine
>shes about a 7/10, hot in a soft butch sorta way
>basically looks like sombra, but white
>she's got a russian accent thats really soft
>five minutes in and the shrooms hit
>fuckingmadhouse.gif
>she puts her hand on my thigh
>whispers in my ear with that buttery, soft, sensual russian accent
>"you and your Sup Forumsrothers will never get the s u c c"

drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/mdma-ecstasymolly

fact checkin trips

Is the crash or comedown worse too?

Norway you?

depends I've gone unconsious on a direct 500mg dose cause it got taken all at once. but over an entire night it just keeps you rolling.

true, I got a week off work that's why I am doing this. cause tomorrow and fucking thursday gonna be miserable.

they call it suicide monday for a reason

Thank you!!
Shits the same just a different form! You can cut molly and you can cut pills.

i concur, got sas and gorilla glue on the menu tonight

Never done sas. What's the glue do for you?

Sas is the shit thats a good call i've been wanting a gel tab of L pretty bad lately but its pretty hard to come by around me

Depends. I've never had such a thing like a crash or some bad days after it. For me it's basically as usual.

Switzerland

Yeah for me the same. If you take drugs to have some fun it's best to have a few days after it to recover.
Last time I was rolling I was fucking sure my jaws are going to fall off.

Norco is some nasty shit man.

Gorilla Glue (pic related). Its been historically sativa dominant, but i think i got a indica dominant cut (which i prefer). lineage: Chem’s Sister, Sour Dubb, and Chocolate Diesel. Smells like a used gym sock stuffed with blue cheese. knocks me right out.

The sas was a surprise from new years. i threw a party with about 70 head attendance, 4 dj's, a couple kegs. there was a kid selling it and had a test kit. +90% (black) MDA was the result. MDA is the 'downer' part of ecstasy, makes you think you're on heroin but without the addiction/bad come down. i love it.

Haha a strain wow I'm down. Thank you. Where was this party!?! I like to party :) (pic related)

>this thread

Gonna fill that little medicine cup up 4 times with Delsym and take that, also smoke a joint about 2 hours after that. My tolerance with both is getting shitty so hopefully this will feel great

Right on.

New orleans ;)

gearing up for mardi gras!

what kind of newfag are you

cbd crystals?

Dont really get the jaw problem thing is i have this bad habit of chewing on whatever i get in my hands. be it plastic of can parts. So my jaws doesn't really suffer that problem there.

Hoping to get to a festival this year either tomorrowland or defcon

Is this a new lipton iced tea rock crystal?

That or chewing gum. But I still manage to either swallow it while drinking or spit it out.

>tomorrowland
we might run into each other

Name the chem

crack?

Nope hint it rc

the more boring drug - alcohol. specifically king cobra.

im either passing out on the neighbors lawn again or going to jail before the night is over.

Some sort of crystallization formed through combining molecules. You must've used a liquid in order to create a reaction so i know that there is possibly some H2O. It either resonates in the crystal or it has been dehydrated.

Yes another hint it uses ephedrine but it the exact oppiste cook of meth....

It sucks

>rc

Could be anything with just a functional group added or removed. From the colour I'd say something from the Phenyletyhylamine family.

Protip:
Do not use rc's unless you've seen someone taking the exact shit you're going to usw and they're alive and fine.

Some THC-rc fucked up a friends brain. Has been locked away from society for a few years now.

Not true. You don't need water for a crystallization.
Most common is with xHCl

Its oxidized ephedrine can you guess

Nothing tonight, or hopefully in the future. Im a recovering herion addict but ive done literally every drug in the book. Weed to molly to halucinoens to research chems to pills coke meth herion

And it can use h2o2 to be made

I'm clean also

The h2o2 gave it away.
Methcathinone?

Lol your trying to fuck him up. Try a hit of acid. Maby a few caps of shrooms and if your scared keep a couple valium or xanex and weed on you.

A type of yes I thought oxidized ephedrine would give it away for sure

my advice for the future..just do one big drop around .25 and mayyyybe follow tht up with one more nice dose if you're making a night out of it. Otherwise the hangover is a little more noticeable.

Good for you. How much time u got?

Lol enough to go fed bahahahahahahhaha

I rolled dubs